Final Final Post

jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:40:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This time, I'm gone for real.

I'm not gonna try to have any fresh starts on new accounts. I'm also gonna get my friend to close his freemarketer account.

The mobbing on this website is insane. I am tired of being bullied by an entire community.

So, I am really gone. For real. I am forever done with debate.org and all of the mobbing on here.

So, yes, I know you will all go nuts about me making another thread. You could just ignore it if it bothers you, but if you want to rant instead, go for it.

I'm also going to say a few things to a bunch of people specifically on this website:

000ike-- You are the most unreasonable, mean person I have ever met online.

Imabench-- I know you think your funny, but you aren't. There are some funny people on this website, and there are others who just try to be funny while failing. You are in the second category. Also, I never understood your obsessive hate with me. God knows how much of your time I took up.

Royalpaladin-- Okay, I can't tell if you are stupid or dishonest. I mean, when we debated something, I was absolutely shocked at how utterly, insanely stupid the things you were saying were. Apparently, you go to Columbia. I think that speaks to the poor quality of Columbia education. Maybe you're just really bad at arguing politics. More likely, the ideas you have to defend are just so absurdly stupid that nobody can sound smart defending them.

Viper-King-- I seriously can't believe that you were the election moderator. Even more amazing is that you kept your job. I mean, you literally just raised the voting requirements to keep 16kadams or I from winning. And, you didn't even let my friend vote. You didn't question anyone else, but you wouldn't let him vote. Again, you accused me of voting fraud. Um, the way you handled this election is the definition of voting fraud.

Innomen-- I'm mixed on you. On the one hand, you did some pretty shitty things to me. On the other hand, you have seemed to be more understanding of the mobbing that has taken place against me on this website.

Thett3-- You were a pretty cool, funny guy.

Conservativepolitico--I like you a lot. I'm sorry about lying to you that one time.

Tulle-- I ended up liking you a lot. That is surprising given where we started off.

16kadams-- We were on good terms for most of my time on DDO. Unfortunatley, I found out that you were the kind of guy who throws a supposed friend under the bus as soon as it would benefit you. You ended up being the biggest dissapointment here because I thought so much of you before.

Darkkermit-- I always respected you. You are really smart, and I wish you would have won the presidential election.

Koopin-- You always made me laugh.

Oberherr-- You were a pretty funny guy. I got mad at you sometimes, but you were generally okay.

Contra and Wnope-- Both of you were very intelligent and worthy adversaries in debate. It's good to have progressives like you on the site.

Everyone else who helped me or occasionally defended me-- Thank you so much.

All of the various people, who I can't remember, who would always put rude comments on my threads-- You're all worthless.

So, I am gone. And, I am gone for real.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more.

Bye.
President of DDO
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:48:06 AM
Once again, sad to see you go.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:56:13 AM
There has been an alarming volume of "I'm leaving everybody!" themed posts as of late. I don't know this JimmyTimmy character, but if one really wants to -or ought to- leave (I'm not weighing on that subject, because I don't know what went on), one should just do so and be done with it.

With that said, the internet is a wide wide wide world of all sorts of wonder. There are other online communities to become a part of. One shouldn't devote such a tremendous amount of angst as such.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:56:53 AM
At 6/11/2012 1:48:42 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
I got no mention? -_-

Oh, and btw. Love the pic, Stephen. An excellent choice, indeed.
Tsar of DDO
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:00:45 AM
Although jimtimmy probably does attempt to take up a lot of attention, I'll admit that there was some bullying or "mobbing".
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:01:49 AM
At 6/11/2012 1:48:06 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

I got no mention? -_-

These pretty much sum up my opinion.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:04:09 AM
At 6/11/2012 1:40:39 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Viper-King-- I seriously can't believe that you were the election moderator. Even more amazing is that you kept your job. I mean, you literally just raised the voting requirements to keep 16kadams or I from winning. And, you didn't even let my friend vote. You didn't question anyone else, but you wouldn't let him vote. Again, you accused me of voting fraud. Um, the way you handled this election is the definition of voting fraud.

lol
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:06:02 AM
l PULL OUT MY BERETTA
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:09:56 AM
At 6/11/2012 2:06:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/11/2012 2:06:02 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
l PULL OUT MY BERETTA

*I second this*

*thirded*

Do three people count as a mob?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:16:17 AM
At 6/11/2012 2:09:56 AM, Oryus wrote:
l PULL OUT MY BERETTA

*I second this*

*thirded*

In this instance, not only a mob, but a violent mob. I'm feeling all gangsterish now.
Tsar of DDO
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:20:55 AM
At 6/11/2012 2:16:17 AM, YYW wrote:
l PULL OUT MY BERETTA

*I second this*

*thirded*

In this instance, not only a mob, but a violent mob. I'm feeling all gangsterish now.

PULL OUT YOUR BERETTA TOO BRO
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:21:21 AM
At 6/11/2012 2:20:55 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
l PULL OUT MY BERETTA

*I second this*

*thirded*

http://www.youtube.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:25:00 AM
l PULL OUT MY BERETTA

*I second this*

*thirded*

I'm more of a desert eagle guy, but in this instance the Beretta is merited. Uniformity is important.

l PULL OUT MY BERETTA
Tsar of DDO
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:26:15 AM
At 6/11/2012 2:25:00 AM, YYW wrote:
l PULL OUT MY BERETTA

*I second this*

*thirded*

I'm more of a desert eagle guy, but in this instance the Beretta is merited. Uniformity is important.

l PULL OUT MY BERETTA

FVCK DEAGLES
BERETTAS ARE WHERE ITS AT DAWG
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 2:50:26 AM
Bye.

Good luck.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 6:48:07 AM
He'll be back tomorrow.

Honestly, you need to make an effort to not be so mean to people. I haven't insulted you in months, but you have been deliberately trying to provoke me. Just because you don't agree with my ideas doesn't mean that they are stupid.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 7:36:39 AM
At 6/11/2012 6:49:04 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
There was absolutely no mobbing. The people he accuses of mobbing ignore him for the most part.

Yeah, 000ike and imabench probably don't even know he exists. </sarcasm>
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 7:40:23 AM
At 6/11/2012 7:36:39 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
There was absolutely no mobbing. The people he accuses of mobbing ignore him for the most part.

The problem here is that they didn't pull out thier berettas.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 7:43:49 AM
At 6/11/2012 7:36:39 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Imabench has been off of this site for a week or so. I think he came back this weekend to vote, but he didn't do much else. 000ike JUST returned and he hasn't done much.

I am one of the people whom he accused of mobbing, and I have made a point of ignoring him for months.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 7:44:33 AM
Also, even if you prove that imabench and ike harassed him, two people do not constitute a mob. Jimtimmy seems to be demanding worship. If you don't worship him, you're mobbing him.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:12:57 AM
The people he accuses of mobbing ignore him for the most part.

I believe the above statement to be false. That is the only position that a reasonable person would believe I have implied support for, and it is a position I will continue to defend if necessary.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:17:34 AM
At 6/11/2012 2:01:49 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 6/11/2012 1:48:06 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

I got no mention? -_-

These pretty much sum up my opinion.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:28:59 AM
This time, I'm gone for real.

I'm not gonna try to have any fresh starts on new accounts. I'm also gonna get my friend to close his freemarketer account.

The mobbing on this website is insane. I am tired of being bullied by an entire community.

So, I am really gone. For real. I am forever done with debate.org and all of the mobbing on here.

So, yes, I know you will all go nuts about me making another thread. You could just ignore it if it bothers you, but if you want to rant instead, go for it.

I'm also going to say a few things to a bunch of people specifically on this website:

000ike-- You are the most unreasonable, mean person I have ever met online.

Imabench-- I know you think your funny, but you aren't. There are some funny people on this website, and there are others who just try to be funny while failing. You are in the second category. Also, I never understood your obsessive hate with me. God knows how much of your time I took up.

Royalpaladin-- Okay, I can't tell if you are stupid or dishonest. I mean, when we debated something, I was absolutely shocked at how utterly, insanely stupid the things you were saying were. Apparently, you go to Columbia. I think that speaks to the poor quality of Columbia education. Maybe you're just really bad at arguing politics. More likely, the ideas you have to defend are just so absurdly stupid that nobody can sound smart defending them.

Innomen-- I'm mixed on you. On the one hand, you did some pretty shitty things to me. On the other hand, you have seemed to be more understanding of the mobbing that has taken place against me on this website.

Thett3-- You were a pretty cool, funny guy.

Conservativepolitico--I like you a lot. I'm sorry about lying to you that one time.

Tulle-- I ended up liking you a lot. That is surprising given where we started off.

16kadams-- We were on good terms for most of my time on DDO. Unfortunatley, I found out that you were the kind of guy who throws a supposed friend under the bus as soon as it would benefit you. You ended up being the biggest dissapointment here because I thought so much of you before.

Darkkermit-- I always respected you. You are really smart, and I wish you would have won the presidential election.

Koopin-- You always made me laugh.

Oberherr-- You were a pretty funny guy. I got mad at you sometimes, but you were generally okay.

Contra and Wnope-- Both of you were very intelligent and worthy adversaries in debate. It's good to have progressives like you on the site.

Everyone else who helped me or occasionally defended me-- Thank you so much.

All of the various people, who I can't remember, who would always put rude comments on my threads-- You're all worthless.

So, I am gone. And, I am gone for real.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more.

Bye.

What is insane is that you have allowed yourself to be held hostage by your own psychological incompetence. I see a very disturbed human being, who has forgotten the meaning of the word respect. Nevermind your logic about people of other races, colors, or creed. Obviously you have not been able to face the reality that haunts you, because you are devoid of understanding. Hate has overtaken thee. Now, you can either seek some professional assistance concerning your mental state as it stands now. Or you can do some soul searching, and forsake
every ounce of toxic waste inside your tortured little soul. Either way it goes, if you are here to stay, or gone forever. Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:30:08 AM
So melodramatic... buncha drama queens.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"