Jump to topic:

I Have An Important Announcement To Make

1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 1:50:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Friends, debaters, internet users, I have come to post this announcement because its important. I have been on DDO for a while now and I have had fun debating with all of you (and have enjoyed discussions to the ones that I have not debated with). This community to me is very important. It is a center for logical, fair, and balanced debates which we all do. I want to make sure this website is forever preserved. However, disaster might be coming in December and I might not be able to stand by any longer. Therefore I proudly announce that I am launching an exploratory committee to possibly launch my candidacy for president of DDO for the next election.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 1:53:14 PM
At 6/12/2012 1:50:53 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Friends, debaters, internet users, I have come to post this announcement because its important. I have been on DDO for a while now and I have had fun debating with all of you (and have enjoyed discussions to the ones that I have not debated with). This community to me is very important. It is a center for logical, fair, and balanced debates which we all do. I want to make sure this website is forever preserved. However, disaster might be coming in December and I might not be able to stand by any longer. Therefore I proudly announce that I am launching an exploratory committee to possibly launch my candidacy for president of DDO for the next election.

And this foreseen disaster is what?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 1:55:05 PM
At 6/12/2012 1:53:14 PM, thett3 wrote:

Nicholas Cage starring in another movie.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 1:58:45 PM

Disaster is coming in December?

LOL, Jimtimmy said something very similar. Is this a troll thread?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 1:58:46 PM

Ask Royal/Perseus.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 1:59:53 PM
At 6/12/2012 1:58:46 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Ask Royal/Perseus.

LOL :p
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:09:05 PM
At 6/12/2012 2:07:36 PM, drafterman wrote:
Anyway, all joking aside. What's the important announcement? We're all eager to hear it.

I might possibly run for president of DDO.

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:09:28 PM
Seriously, there is no reason to announce that you are going to run in the next election before this election has even finished. Also, are you really creating an exploratory committee?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:09:57 PM
At 6/12/2012 2:09:05 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Anyway, all joking aside. What's the important announcement? We're all eager to hear it.

I might possibly run for president of DDO.

Hint: Drafterman was telling you that this is not important.
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:12:14 PM
At 6/12/2012 2:11:04 PM, Double_R wrote:
The current elections are still in progress. Talk about an early start to the campaign.

Gives me plenty of time right?

1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:12:45 PM
Also, if anyone wants to be in my exploratory committee, message me.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:13:18 PM

this.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:16:26 PM
I am launching an exploratory committee to possibly launch my candidacy for president of DDO for the next election.

At 6/12/2012 2:12:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Also, if anyone wants to be in my exploratory committee, message me.

LOL.

I'm launching a boat to sail around the world!

If anyone wants to give me a boat, message me.