Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Some News

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:13:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I know I'm a noob, and I haven't been on too long, and that I am not the best debator, and that I'm not so popular. But... I am considering running for the December election. It is a possibility I am considering, and I don't think it's nessecary to form a committee for my potential running. I thank you for reading and maybe responding.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:15:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:14:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Seriously, please stop . . . these elections are not yet over. Also, why do you need to form a committee?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:15:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you're new, unpopular, and a bad debater why the hell would you want to be president?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:17:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:14:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Seriously, please stop . . . these elections are not yet over. Also, why do you need to form a committee?

I don't need a committee, was what I'm trying to say. And I'm not officially putting my name in the hat. The reason I announce now is because I can be as indecisive as Bella in Twilight, so the decision could take a long time.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:18:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:15:53 PM, thett3 wrote:
If you're new, unpopular, and a bad debater why the hell would you want to be president?

Cuz I'm bringing sexy back. Nah, just kidding. It's because I feel like it, and that I could help do some crap, maybe.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:18:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://farm3.staticflickr.com...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:19:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:17:22 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:14:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Seriously, please stop . . . these elections are not yet over. Also, why do you need to form a committee?

I don't need a committee, was what I'm trying to say. And I'm not officially putting my name in the hat. The reason I announce now is because I can be as indecisive as Bella in Twilight, so the decision could take a long time.

Great campaign message.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:20:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:19:18 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:17:22 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:14:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Seriously, please stop . . . these elections are not yet over. Also, why do you need to form a committee?

I don't need a committee, was what I'm trying to say. And I'm not officially putting my name in the hat. The reason I announce now is because I can be as indecisive as Bella in Twilight, so the decision could take a long time.

Great campaign message.

It inspires the people.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:21:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:18:26 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:15:53 PM, thett3 wrote:
If you're new, unpopular, and a bad debater why the hell would you want to be president?

Cuz I'm bringing sexy back. Nah, just kidding. It's because I feel like it, and that I could help do some crap, maybe.

Campaign slogan.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:22:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:21:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:18:26 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:15:53 PM, thett3 wrote:
If you're new, unpopular, and a bad debater why the hell would you want to be president?

Cuz I'm bringing sexy back. Nah, just kidding. It's because I feel like it, and that I could help do some crap, maybe.

Campaign slogan.

You're damn right that will be my campaign slogan! I see it on the invisible billboards!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:35:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:32:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think I know you . . .

http://www.google.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 2:37:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:32:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think I know you . . .

What do you mean? Do you think I'm a Fake User?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 3:01:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 2:32:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think I know you . . .

It cant be askbob because his posts arent aggressive enough.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 3:11:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 3:01:23 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:32:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think I know you . . .

It cant be askbob because his posts arent aggressive enough.

It's not askbob.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 3:19:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/12/2012 3:11:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/12/2012 3:01:23 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 6/12/2012 2:32:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think I know you . . .

It cant be askbob because his posts arent aggressive enough.

It's not askbob.

Tell me who you think I am. Btw, you'll be wrong anyways, because I am not a fake user. I am real. A realist.
#FeeltheFreezerBern