Jump to topic:

Very special announcement, by CD1

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:19:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, i know i don't have much support because i have p!ssed off a lot off people on this site, but i will run for pres in december. I know i probably won't win, but i really want to try. I will have 6 months to get better. im doin it!
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:20:43 PM
At 6/12/2012 7:20:04 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
lol

why run for prez?

i wanna help DDO. People complain about all these problems, and i want everyone to be happy.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:23:56 PM
The only way you can win is if you have a very flexible platform.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:25:30 PM
No offense intended, but you won't win.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:27:42 PM
At 6/12/2012 7:25:30 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

its fine. im sure i'll get that alot. and bossy, i will try to make everyone happy. And to everyone, i am serious. i will not troll this campain. that would be stupid, and a waste of time.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:31:10 PM
The DDO presidential election is a mix between a popularity contest and a contest on who can best deal with Juggle. You would win in neither of those categories.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:34:56 PM
Every time I see "CD1", instead of thinking of you I think of "congressional district 1". I really am a political junkie.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:37:52 PM
At 6/12/2012 7:35:58 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Did people announce their bid for the next election when innomen was being elected?

No. Bot the second time at least. I know jimtimmy announced his run for this election a few weeks after.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:39:15 PM
At 6/12/2012 7:20:43 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
lol

why run for prez?

i wanna help DDO. People complain about all these problems, and i want everyone to be happy.

What problems?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 7:39:49 PM
At 6/12/2012 7:27:42 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 6/12/2012 7:25:30 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

its fine. im sure i'll get that alot. and bossy, i will try to make everyone happy. And to everyone, i am serious. i will not troll this campain. that would be stupid, and a waste of time.

You already lost.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 8:34:05 PM
At 6/12/2012 7:31:10 PM, thett3 wrote:
The DDO presidential election is a mix between a popularity contest and a contest on who can best deal with Juggle. You would win in neither of those categories.

Odd. You seem to have a beef with me while i have no problem with you that I know about.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 8:37:34 PM
At 6/12/2012 8:34:05 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Odd. You seem to have a beef with me while i have no problem with you that I know about.

I have no problem with you, I'm just an arrogant son of a b!tch at times. Sorry.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 8:41:43 PM
At 6/12/2012 8:37:34 PM, thett3 wrote:

I have no problem with you, I'm just an arrogant son of a b!tch at times. Sorry.

There was nothing arrogant about what you said. Some people just don't like their serving of reality without a heaping spoonful of sugar and honey.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 8:42:48 PM

"I'm ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact. "

LOL I love you thett.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 9:12:09 PM
At 6/12/2012 7:19:00 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Well, i know i don't have much support because i have p!ssed off a lot off people on this site, but i will run for pres in december. I know i probably won't win, but i really want to try. I will have 6 months to get better. im doin it!

I don't care what you do, but I can see one major problem with this plan:

No-one knows you.

The election on here is a popularity contest, nothing more. You are in highschool, you know what that means.

You know the cool kids? The ones at the best table at lunch? Always on top of things, always superior, always so smug? They have cornered the market on cool, and they aren't letting anyone in? Those people? You know who I'm talking about. They're always SOOO perfect and happy, and SO SMUG, AND WHEN I FINISH ASSEMBLING MY ARMY OF MIMES I'LL WIPE THOSE SUPERIOR LOOKS OFF THEIR SUPERIOR FACES!! THEY'LL ALL DIE, DO YOU HEAR ME? DIE! DIE! DIE!!! -

Right. Well, it's like that here.

Neither you nor I are one of those people. We're not cool. And that's ok, you know? I mean, it takes a lot of work to be cool, and frankly I have other priorities. Like an unstoppable army of mimes.

But that means neither you nor I have a ghost of a chance in the ring here. They'd eat us like hungry animals consuming very edible things.

Instead, you'd be better off making friends and influencing people. There are niches here begging to be filled. Look at FREEDO, who has a cozy spot as our resident lunatic and solipsist; or Geo, who hold sway over the conspiracy people. Cody Franklin left an opening recently for our local fascist, so you could start worshiping power; that's always cool.

Get to know people. Haters will hate; ignore them. Better yet, laugh along with them, and AT them. When life gives you lemons, give them back! Don't take no lousy lemons from life! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons. Burn life's house down! With the lemons!

Seriously. It's that simple.

You're welcome.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 9:46:25 PM
At 6/12/2012 9:12:09 PM, Chrysippus wrote:

No-one knows you.

The election on here is a popularity contest, nothing more. You are in highschool, you know what that means.

You know the cool kids? The ones at the best table at lunch? Always on top of things, always superior, always so smug? They have cornered the market on cool, and they aren't letting anyone in? Those people? You know who I'm talking about. They're always SOOO perfect and happy, and SO SMUG, AND WHEN I FINISH ASSEMBLING MY ARMY OF MIMES I'LL WIPE THOSE SUPERIOR LOOKS OFF THEIR SUPERIOR FACES!! THEY'LL ALL DIE, DO YOU HEAR ME? DIE! DIE! DIE!!! -

Neither you nor I are one of those people. We're not cool. And that's ok, you know? I mean, it takes a lot of work to be cool, and frankly I have other priorities. Like an unstoppable army of mimes.

But that means neither you nor I have a ghost of a chance in the ring here. They'd eat us like hungry animals consuming very edible things.

Instead, you'd be better off making friends and influencing people. There are niches here begging to be filled. Look at FREEDO, who has a cozy spot as our resident lunatic and solipsist; or Geo, who hold sway over the conspiracy people. Cody Franklin left an opening recently for our local fascist, so you could start worshiping power; that's always cool.

Get to know people. Haters will hate; ignore them. Better yet, laugh along with them, and AT them. When life gives you lemons, give them back! Don't take no lousy lemons from life! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons. Burn life's house down! With the lemons!

You're welcome.

Damn it. You can't sig things this large. If it's possible, it's just rude.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 9:53:26 PM
At 6/12/2012 9:46:25 PM, Oryus wrote:

No-one knows you.

You're welcome.

Try a synopsis.

Thus:
Chrysippus wrote: Popularity contest; cool kids; mime army; DIE DIE DIE; we aren't cool, you and I; very edible things; resident lunatic; worship power; burn life's house down with lemons.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 9:56:20 PM
At 6/12/2012 9:53:26 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/12/2012 9:46:25 PM, Oryus wrote:

No-one knows you.

You're welcome.

Try a synopsis.

Thus:
Chrysippus wrote: Popularity contest; cool kids; mime army; DIE DIE DIE; we aren't cool, you and I; very edible things; resident lunatic; worship power; burn life's house down with lemons.

That works. I'm sure everyone will get the gist.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 9:58:01 PM
lol

why run for prez?

The Fool: Hey I had Decartes first.!! Go with Hegel or something. you like that. hmmm yeaaah, purrrr. hmmm
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 9:59:45 PM
At 6/12/2012 9:58:01 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
lol

why run for prez?

The Fool: Hey I had Decartes first.!! Go with Hegel or something. you like that. hmmm yeaaah, purrrr. hmmm

LOL DUDE! Have you been drinking? This is a rarely seen side of The Fool. XD
:
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:04:34 AM
At 6/12/2012 11:10:49 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Good luck!

thanks for being the only one remotely supportive. :D
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:04:53 AM

I completely respect that.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:07:25 AM

No-one knows you.

You're welcome.

I agree with most of this, but the next election is in 6 months. I will rise alot in that amount of time. Ive only been online 4 months, so my experience will go 150% of what i have now.
Awesome-Sauce
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:14:47 AM
Question: Will free cheese be given to supporters?
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:18:42 AM
At 6/13/2012 2:14:47 AM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:

Depends. what cheese?
Awesome-Sauce
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:22:27 AM
At 6/13/2012 2:18:42 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 6/13/2012 2:14:47 AM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:

Depends. what cheese?

Aged cheddar
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)