Jump to topic:

DDO Candidate Update

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 7:42:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It really needs to be done ASAP. When will the update become public?
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 7:51:00 PM
Soon. I'm trying to talk to some of the candidates. DNinja has hinted at running. Airmax will be running for re-election. CheeseDingo, a noob, and HistoryGenius have stated they're "considering" the possibilty of running.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 7:53:45 PM
At 6/14/2012 7:51:00 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Soon. I'm trying to talk to some of the candidates. DNinja has hinted at running. Airmax will be running for re-election. CheeseDingo, a noob, and HistoryGenius have stated they're "considering" the possibilty of running.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the Presidential candidates for 2012, like Mitt Romney, NObama, and Johnson, Jill Stein (Green Party), etc.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 7:54:21 PM
At 6/14/2012 7:53:45 PM, Contra wrote:

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the Presidential candidates for 2012, like Mitt Romney, YESbama, and Johnson, Jill Stein (Green Party), etc.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 7:54:27 PM

I believe Micro means the DDO update.. US presidential candidates..

To that, I can say it's being worked on. A timeline hasn't been established yet though.
Debate.org Moderator