Jump to topic:

Red Revolution

airax1228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:48:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello comrades. As your new dictator (lol, president) I am now declaring, and implementing, a communist revolution. From here on out, all capitalists are executed (banned) on site. I am implementing a 5 month plan to improve DDO, beginning with the widespread hunting down of intelligent people on the internet. From there, we will hack them and force them to come on to DDO every day or else their harddrives will be crashed.

This is the new DDO anthem.

Questions?
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:49:33 PM
At 6/15/2012 12:48:48 PM, airax1228 wrote:
Hello comrades. As your new dictator (lol, president) I am now declaring, and implementing, a communist revolution. From here on out, all capitalists are executed (banned) on site. I am implementing a 5 month plan to improve DDO, beginning with the widespread hunting down of intelligent people on the internet. From there, we will hack them and force them to come on to DDO every day or else their harddrives will be crashed.

Questions?

I'm a capitalist. Don't mess with me or I'll make the front page of DDO blank!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:50:35 PM
At 6/15/2012 12:49:33 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Questions?

Luckily, I'm not very intelligent, so I assume that would be taken into consideration?

I mean...

durr dont hate me just cuz i'm the smarter one on the forums.
airax1228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:52:42 PM
At 6/15/2012 12:50:35 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Questions?

Luckily, I'm not very intelligent, so I assume that would be taken into consideration?

I mean...

Off with your head!
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:11:46 PM
At 6/15/2012 12:52:42 PM, airax1228 wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:50:35 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Questions?

I mean...

Off with your head!

Wait a minute... something smells fishy!

*ding*

My salmon is done!