Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm back :D

Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:09:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Airmax was elected President
Big Issues were updated
New members, including a Conservative bloc late last year
Izbo and 16kadams trials
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:11:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Welcome back, then, Weirdman.

The two most significant things that've happened is that Airmax is now officially the new president of DDO. And Juggle has added new issues to the "Big Issue" list.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:11:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:09:59 AM, Contra wrote:
Airmax was elected President
Big Issues were updated
New members, including a Conservative bloc late last year
Izbo and 16kadams trials

why was 16kadams trialed?
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:15:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:11:32 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 6/16/2012 11:09:59 AM, Contra wrote:
Airmax was elected President
Big Issues were updated
New members, including a Conservative bloc late last year
Izbo and 16kadams trials

why was 16kadams trialed?

He was accused of having multiple accounts, and of votebombing. Microsuck kind of botched the trial so 16k won though.

Welcome back
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:17:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:15:28 AM, Contra wrote:
At 6/16/2012 11:11:32 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 6/16/2012 11:09:59 AM, Contra wrote:
Airmax was elected President
Big Issues were updated
New members, including a Conservative bloc late last year
Izbo and 16kadams trials

why was 16kadams trialed?

He was accused of having multiple accounts, and of votebombing. Microsuck kind of botched the trial so 16k won though.

Welcome back

lol ok thanks though :D
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:21:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Tiel fiasco
2. Jimtimmy fiasco
3. Askbob pops up several times
4. conservative influx
5. conservative coalition
6. 16kadams trial
7. Izbo trial, izbo banned
8. Koopin returns, koopin leaves
9. Innomen reelected in December
10. Airmax takes over in June 2012
11. Big Issues are updated
12. You can now see how many votes and forum posts you have
13. Danielle on hiatus
14. Kohai became mrinfidel, who became microsuck
15. Record attempt thread has passed 10,000 posts
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:24:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:21:16 AM, 000ike wrote:
1. Tiel fiasco
2. Jimtimmy fiasco
3. Askbob pops up several times
4. conservative influx
5. conservative coalition
6. 16kadams trial
7. Izbo trial, izbo banned
8. Koopin returns, koopin leaves
9. Innomen reelected in December
10. Airmax takes over in June 2012
11. Big Issues are updated
12. You can now see how many votes and forum posts you have
13. Danielle on hiatus
14. Kohai became mrinfidel, who became microsuck
15. Record attempt thread has passed 10,000 posts

I'm nearly certain that #12 was here when i first joined DDO.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:24:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:21:16 AM, 000ike wrote:
1. Tiel fiasco
2. Jimtimmy fiasco
3. Askbob pops up several times
4. conservative influx
5. conservative coalition
6. 16kadams trial
7. Izbo trial, izbo banned
8. Koopin returns, koopin leaves
9. Innomen reelected in December
10. Airmax takes over in June 2012
11. Big Issues are updated
12. You can now see how many votes and forum posts you have
13. Danielle on hiatus
14. Kohai became mrinfidel, who became microsuck
15. Record attempt thread has passed 10,000 posts

Wow thanks
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 11:26:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:24:23 AM, MasterKage wrote:

I'm nearly certain that #12 was here when i first joined DDO.

yeah, it was added in November I think
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 12:13:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Posting is way up, but the debates are still at the same quantity and voting is still pretty low.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 12:20:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 12:13:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Posting is way up, but the debates are still at the same quantity and voting is still pretty low.

Yeah, I noticed that available debates are pretty low.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 12:23:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I remember you!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 1:19:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 11:09:59 AM, Contra wrote:
Airmax was elected President
Big Issues were updated
New members, including a imaginary Conservative bloc late last year

fix'd.

Izbo and 16kadams trials
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 1:22:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 1:19:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/16/2012 11:09:59 AM, Contra wrote:
Airmax was elected President
Big Issues were updated
New members, including a imaginary Conservative bloc late last year

fix'd.

Izbo and 16kadams trials

I really don't want to start this up again, but everyone agreed that there were a group of DDO members consistently voting unfairly in favor of their ideology. They tended to be conservatives. You can deny it if you want, but what happened happened, and people, that aren't liberals, took note of it.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 2:42:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 12:20:23 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 6/16/2012 12:13:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Posting is way up, but the debates are still at the same quantity and voting is still pretty low.

Yeah, I noticed that available debates are pretty low.

voting has always been pretty low
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 1:16:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 1:13:14 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 6/16/2012 12:23:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
I remember you!

lol have I really been gone that long?

haha One week real time is about a month DDO time :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 1:27:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WriterDave had a meltdown because he was called fat, threatened to commit suicide and sue Juggle, and made a bunch of threads and debates about it until innomen considered banning him. The first quote in my signature was directed towards him, actually.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 2:37:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 2:42:26 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
didn't you have a tournament weirdman?

yeah, but I didn't get to finish it sadly
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 2:39:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 1:22:52 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/16/2012 1:19:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/16/2012 11:09:59 AM, Contra wrote:
Airmax was elected President
Big Issues were updated
New members, including a imaginary Conservative bloc late last year

fix'd.

Izbo and 16kadams trials

I really don't want to start this up again, but everyone agreed that there were a group of DDO members consistently voting unfairly in favor of their ideology. They tended to be conservatives. You can deny it if you want, but what happened happened, and people, that aren't liberals, took note of it.

I remember this problem brewing right before I left. I wouldn't be surprised because 16kadams although very intelligent was a bit obsessed with winning his debates.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 2:46:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(

yeah good news!!!! kind of...... I'm waiting for the next round of mafia to start
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 2:47:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(

Statement: I care Master.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 3:56:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 2:47:15 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(

Statement: I care Master.

Seriously man. Keep talking like that. In mafia and everywhere else. It makes my day.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 4:07:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 3:56:58 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:47:15 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(

Statement: I care Master.

Seriously man. Keep talking like that. In mafia and everywhere else. It makes my day.

Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that... is my lot in life. Not to kill.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 4:11:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 4:07:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 3:56:58 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:47:15 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(

Statement: I care Master.

Seriously man. Keep talking like that. In mafia and everywhere else. It makes my day.

Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that... is my lot in life. Not to kill.

Now, why can't Cortana be this awesome?

All she does for me is bitch about pushing some button.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 4:13:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 4:11:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/18/2012 4:07:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 3:56:58 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:47:15 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(

Statement: I care Master.

Seriously man. Keep talking like that. In mafia and everywhere else. It makes my day.

Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that... is my lot in life. Not to kill.

Now, why can't Cortana be this awesome?

All she does for me is bitch about pushing some button.

Statement: Cortana is a woman.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2012 4:14:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/18/2012 4:13:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 4:11:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/18/2012 4:07:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 3:56:58 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:47:15 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/18/2012 2:44:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia has been going really well. We know do about 4 games at a time, and QuickFire blew up recently.

INB4 nobody cares.... :(

Statement: I care Master.

Seriously man. Keep talking like that. In mafia and everywhere else. It makes my day.

Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that... is my lot in life. Not to kill.

Now, why can't Cortana be this awesome?

All she does for me is bitch about pushing some button.

Statement: Cortana is a woman.

True.

Sadly, she is stuck in my head.

Though, she does have her uses.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-