Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Happy Father's Day from DDOfabDDO!

Awesome-Sauce
Posts: 208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:11:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

*Isn't a member, because he doesn't know what it is.*
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Awesome-Sauce
Posts: 208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:17:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

I wanna be a member! you don't dislike me do you?
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:18:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:11:14 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

*Isn't a member, because he doesn't know what it is.*

You are a member. Sorry. Deal with it :)

DDOfabDDO is 'DDOians(that's all of us) for a better(which is more good than currently) DDO(this website/community/thing).

Everybody who isn't a flaming troll or blatant idiot, as defined by me at any possible time, is a member by default :D

However, it is important to remember, at all times, that I, and only I, am the only, sole, and unique 'Official' DDOian for a better DDO.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:19:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:17:58 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

I wanna be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

Are you kidding?!?!?!

.
.
.
.
.

Of course you're a member!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Awesome-Sauce
Posts: 208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:20:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

I want to be a member! you don't dislike me do you?
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:24:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:18:43 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:11:14 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

*Isn't a member, because he doesn't know what it is.*

You are a member. Sorry. Deal with it :)

DDOfabDDO is 'DDOians(that's all of us) for a better(which is more good than currently) DDO(this website/community/thing).

Everybody who isn't a flaming troll or blatant idiot, as defined by me at any possible time, is a member by default :D

However, it is important to remember, at all times, that I, and only I, am the only, sole, and unique 'Official' DDOian for a better DDO.

Hmm... Interesting. Any particular/specfic reason for the name, "DDOfabDDO?"
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:26:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:17:58 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
I wanna be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

At 6/17/2012 2:20:39 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
I want to be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

Well?!?!? Which is it???

. :D
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:27:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:24:19 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:18:43 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:11:14 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

*Isn't a member, because he doesn't know what it is.*

You are a member. Sorry. Deal with it :)

DDOfabDDO is 'DDOians(that's all of us) for a better(which is more good than currently) DDO(this website/community/thing).

Everybody who isn't a flaming troll or blatant idiot, as defined by me at any possible time, is a member by default :D

However, it is important to remember, at all times, that I, and only I, am the only, sole, and unique 'Official' DDOian for a better DDO.

Hmm... Interesting. Any particular/specfic reason for the name, "DDOfabDDO?"

Uh... cause... it's what we are and what we are doing?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 3:41:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone. Like no scars or anything, just flat skin. Then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night. Several days later, you find out that for your entire life your dad had been sneaking into your room while you slept and sucking on your chest to make to gigantic hickeys where your nipples should be because you were born without them. Not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in.

God bless you dad.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 3:59:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 3:48:06 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Oh crap, I forgot.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 4:03:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 3:41:41 PM, FREEDO wrote:
What if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone. Like no scars or anything, just flat skin. Then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night. Several days later, you find out that for your entire life your dad had been sneaking into your room while you slept and sucking on your chest to make to gigantic hickeys where your nipples should be because you were born without them. Not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in.

God bless you dad.

FREEDO scares me on holidays...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 5:40:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 5:38:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Fappy Dather's Day, dads!

Someone snuck a couple sips from Pa's Birthday Tea, didn't they?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Awesome-Sauce
Posts: 208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 11:19:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:19:21 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:17:58 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:09:23 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:08:07 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 11:26:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Aw, thanks DDOfabDDO!

You're the best!

are you the only member of this DDOfabDDO?

Everybody is a member, except for people I don't like.

I wanna be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

Are you kidding?!?!?!

.
.
.
.
.

Of course you're a member!

YES! Welcome to my sig DDOfabDDO
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
Awesome-Sauce
Posts: 208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 11:20:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:26:35 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:17:58 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
I wanna be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

At 6/17/2012 2:20:39 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
I want to be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

Well?!?!? Which is it???

. :D

Sorry for the double post there :D My phone's stupid...

Oh and I prefer the second one - it's more grammatically correct
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 11:22:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 11:20:46 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:26:35 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 6/17/2012 2:17:58 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
I wanna be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

At 6/17/2012 2:20:39 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
I want to be a member! you don't dislike me do you?

Well?!?!? Which is it???

. :D

Sorry for the double post there :D My phone's stupid...

Oh and I prefer the second one - it's more grammatically correct

Ok. You are forgiven.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13