Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Percentile Tournament

wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 11:42:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I accept my fault in my last tournament...I was not able to finish it due to personal reasons....but I am here and ready to finish it. This tourny will be stricter than previous ones in terms of punctuality..but other than that...have fun :D

You will be matched based on your Percentile, meaning that if your in the 99%, you will be going against an opponent who is also in the 99th percentile and so fourth.

HERE WE GO:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

GOOD LUCK :D
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 12:21:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2012 12:18:29 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Three tourneys going on at the moment hombre.

Ohh its not going to start until the other ones are done. I jst want appliances to know and get first crack b4 I start.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:15:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Cheesedingo1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

I'm in! I lost famer's tourney to WSA, So im here for REDEMPTION!!!!!
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:18:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2012 12:17:40 AM, wierdman wrote:
Ohh no, anyone can join here, I'm jst going to pair you i up with the person closest to your ranking or percentile.

Ohhh I misread. Sorry bout that :)
#StandWithBossy
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 7:20:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I might join but I'm currently modding one tourney and in two others, though the latter two seem to be dead, so I won't do so imediately.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 8:03:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/22/2012 7:20:54 PM, phantom wrote:
I might join but I'm currently modding one tourney and in two others, though the latter two seem to be dead, so I won't do so imediately.

Deathbeforedishonor needs to accept my challenge still.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 8:28:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/22/2012 8:03:42 PM, Contra wrote:
At 6/22/2012 7:20:54 PM, phantom wrote:
I might join but I'm currently modding one tourney and in two others, though the latter two seem to be dead, so I won't do so imediately.

Deathbeforedishonor needs to accept my challenge still.

This is a little bit of a thread derailer but did you read his post in the comments section?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 8:49:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/22/2012 8:28:34 PM, phantom wrote:
At 6/22/2012 8:03:42 PM, Contra wrote:
At 6/22/2012 7:20:54 PM, phantom wrote:
I might join but I'm currently modding one tourney and in two others, though the latter two seem to be dead, so I won't do so imediately.

Deathbeforedishonor needs to accept my challenge still.

This is a little bit of a thread derailer but did you read his post in the comments section?

Yeah, and I told him that 6,000 characters was his cap or else he sends me the challenge. And so far he hasn't responded to that.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 11:09:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/22/2012 8:49:05 PM, Contra wrote:
At 6/22/2012 8:28:34 PM, phantom wrote:
At 6/22/2012 8:03:42 PM, Contra wrote:
At 6/22/2012 7:20:54 PM, phantom wrote:
I might join but I'm currently modding one tourney and in two others, though the latter two seem to be dead, so I won't do so imediately.

Deathbeforedishonor needs to accept my challenge still.

This is a little bit of a thread derailer but did you read his post in the comments section?

Yeah, and I told him that 6,000 characters was his cap or else he sends me the challenge. And so far he hasn't responded to that.

?
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 11:10:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2012 11:09:27 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 6/22/2012 8:49:05 PM, Contra wrote:
At 6/22/2012 8:28:34 PM, phantom wrote:
At 6/22/2012 8:03:42 PM, Contra wrote:
At 6/22/2012 7:20:54 PM, phantom wrote:
I might join but I'm currently modding one tourney and in two others, though the latter two seem to be dead, so I won't do so imediately.

Deathbeforedishonor needs to accept my challenge still.

This is a little bit of a thread derailer but did you read his post in the comments section?

Yeah, and I told him that 6,000 characters was his cap or else he sends me the challenge. And so far he hasn't responded to that.

?

The issue was resolved in a different 99th percentile tournament.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:46:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2012 6:05:59 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
At 6/20/2012 5:54:48 AM, MrBrooks wrote:
1. Cheesedingo1
2. MrBrooks
3. RoyLatham
4. mongeese
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
socialpinko
Posts: 11,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 10:36:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Agree with Serk. I'll be able to join after Serk and FourTrouble kick me out of the respective tourneys I'm facing them in.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 10:37:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/28/2012 10:34:27 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Isnt there already a percentile tournament going on?

Different kind.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 10:40:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would join but I'm not sure I'll have the time.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 11:33:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/28/2012 10:50:26 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Ill join once I finish the other tournaments. Im in 3 atm and idk 4 seems like quite a bit to handle and I play to win.

k
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 11:50:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:40:25 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
ill sign up if it's next month

I'm trying to get as much ppl as possible and we will start as soon as the sluts are filled.