Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

If you're banned and you know it...

Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:30:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What does it say? And what does it say if you just closed your account?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:31:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Problem solved.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Izbo10-2012
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:35:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 2:31:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Problem solved.

screw you
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:36:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"The following exception(s) occurred:

1. This account has been closed."

Dont ask me how I know.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:45:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 2:35:00 PM, Izbo10-2012 wrote:
At 6/20/2012 2:31:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Problem solved.

screw you

grr when did he come back?
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 8:59:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Twice today! He's become coherent but is still rude like he usually is but fortunately he's been curbing his foul language.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:01:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 8:59:40 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Twice today! He's become coherent but is still rude like he usually is but fortunately he's been curbing his foul language.

He hasn't returned. Thett's just trolling :)
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:05:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 9:01:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Well, at least the first time wasn't real.

Give it a rest, guys. He's nice if you're nice to him.

Aren't I always?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:24:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The sh1tty thing about your account being banned is that you try to log on like 200 times because you think you're just typing in your information wrong.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:29:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 9:24:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The sh1tty thing about your account being banned is that you try to log on like 200 times because you think you're just typing in your information wrong.

It doesn't just tell you?
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:36:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 2:37:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
clap your hands!

stomp you feet!

climb a wall!

*clap* *clap*

I thought this when I read it too XD
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:41:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 9:29:38 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/20/2012 9:24:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The sh1tty thing about your account being banned is that you try to log on like 200 times because you think you're just typing in your information wrong.

It doesn't just tell you?

Nah.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:44:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 9:24:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The sh1tty thing about your account being banned is that you try to log on like 200 times because you think you're just typing in your information wrong.

I never knew you got banned...
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 9:57:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 9:41:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 6/20/2012 9:29:38 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/20/2012 9:24:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The sh1tty thing about your account being banned is that you try to log on like 200 times because you think you're just typing in your information wrong.

It doesn't just tell you?

Nah.

That would make to much sense...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 10:06:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 9:44:40 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 6/20/2012 9:24:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The sh1tty thing about your account being banned is that you try to log on like 200 times because you think you're just typing in your information wrong.

I never knew you got banned...

Long story but just say it wasn't through any malice or anything. I just forgot to tell Juggle about my new account.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 11:24:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 9:24:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The sh1tty thing about your account being banned is that you try to log on like 200 times because you think you're just typing in your information wrong.

LoloL