Jump to topic:

Izbo's Back From The Dead *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 8:19:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So what do we have here. A Man who has lost not only his identity, but his mind as well. Izbo has returned ladies and gentlemen. The iconic infidel himself
is as ravenous, vengeful, and vile as he has ever been before. And what is with all of those useless accounts...... But anyway, he is an
interesting character, in spite of how predictable he is. I dont think he should be banned personally. We can only allow him to gather as much rope as possible,
because in turn he will only hang himself. His ideology is something that I am against, so this is why he is my arch enemy here at DDO. However he is allowed to express himself as he wishes, and with deplorable reason. His logic is
100% irrelevent. It means nothing to me. And besides his legacy here is fading, slowly but surely. What do you have to say about that.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 9:19:04 AM
At 6/21/2012 8:19:19 AM, inferno wrote:
So what do we have here. A Man who has lost not only his identity, but his mind as well. Izbo has returned ladies and gentlemen. The iconic infidel himself
is as ravenous, vengeful, and vile as he has ever been before. And what is with all of those useless accounts...... But anyway, he is an
interesting character, in spite of how predictable he is. I dont think he should be banned personally. We can only allow him to gather as much rope as possible,
because in turn he will only hang himself. His ideology is something that I am against, so this is why he is my arch enemy here at DDO. However he is allowed to express himself as he wishes, and with deplorable reason. His logic is
100% irrelevent. It means nothing to me. And besides his legacy here is fading, slowly but surely. What do you have to say about that.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') INFERNO, THIS GESTURE BOTH ABSTRACTLY AND
.........\.................'...../ CONCRETELY SYMBOLIZES YOUR TOTAL INABILITY TO
..........'...\.......... _.·´ BE LOVED OR EVEN SLIGHTLY TOLERATED.
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 9:24:07 AM
At 6/21/2012 9:19:04 AM, MouthWash wrote:

.........\.................'...../ CONCRETELY SYMBOLIZES YOUR TOTAL INABILITY TO

+Infinity
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 9:36:18 AM
At 6/21/2012 9:24:07 AM, Microsuck wrote:

+Infinity

I was hoping you would have some intelligent to say. I guess not. =)
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 9:44:00 AM
At 6/21/2012 9:36:18 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/21/2012 9:24:07 AM, Microsuck wrote:

+Infinity

I was hoping you would have some intelligent to say. I guess not. =)

Yes, bozo, I was hoping YOU would have something intelligent to say. I guess not.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 9:49:57 AM

I <3 inferno
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 9:50:29 AM
At 6/21/2012 9:49:57 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

I <3 inferno

Its the Invasion of the retards today.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 10:15:45 AM
At 6/21/2012 9:50:29 AM, inferno wrote:

I <3 inferno

Why, yes. It is indeed. You invaded our forums, now I shall have to ask you to leave.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 10:20:38 AM
At 6/21/2012 10:15:45 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 6/21/2012 9:50:29 AM, inferno wrote:

I <3 inferno

Why, yes. It is indeed. You invaded our forums, now I shall have to ask you to leave.

Next please.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 10:41:30 AM

I <3 inferno

+infinity*pi
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush