OFFICIAL: 2012 Community-Elected Officials

chrumbelievable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 3:47:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Happy Thursday, all!

You voted, and the results for your 2012 elected DDO officials are in! Thanks to a quick update from Mike, they can now be found on the "Elected Officials" page, located here: http://www.debate.org...

First and foremost, we would like to congratulate your new President, Airmax1227. Airmax has been a part of DDO for an entire year, and is looking forward to working with both you the members and your Juggle reps in order to create the best DDO experience possible.

Additionally, your former President, Innomen, is pleased to serve as Airmax's Vice President, in an attempt to maintain the quality you have grown accustomed to during his tenure.

Medic0506 will serve as your Director of Development, and Oryus as Chief of Staff. Lastly, Imabench has been appointed 2012 Chief Adviser.

Congratulations to all of our elected officials, and thanks to everyone who participated in the vote!

IT'S HEALTHCARE DAY -- HAPPY DEBATING!

Alex
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 3:49:32 PM
Thank you, Alex!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 6:53:45 PM
Wow, that was fast.. I just sent Mike the update yesterday. Thanks Mike, and thanks for the announcement Alex.
Debate.org Moderator
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 6:58:00 PM
imabench is back?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 7:00:40 PM
At 6/28/2012 6:58:00 PM, MouthWash wrote:
imabench is back?

He isn't.. but he is symbolically my chief adviser.. in his stead, another member from my inner-circle, who I have yet to decide on, will fill in for him
Debate.org Moderator