Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

OFFICIAL: Debate.org Facebook Page

chrumbelievable
Posts: 210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 4:11:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey, all!

If you haven't already, please "Like" our Facebook page. I'm going to be starting some pretty lively and controversial conversations, and I don't want to be talking to myself!

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com...

THANK YOU! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!

Alex
inferno
Posts: 15,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 4:17:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/28/2012 4:11:42 PM, chrumbelievable wrote:
Hey, all!

If you haven't already, please "Like" our Facebook page. I'm going to be starting some pretty lively and controversial conversations, and I don't want to be talking to myself!

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com...

THANK YOU! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!

Alex

Hi. It looks really nice. Im proud of DDO for taking the necessary steps and marketing to a much broader audience than before.
The numbers are up. So they are doing the right thing now.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 4:26:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here's the user-made group that many of us have been using:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
chrumbelievable
Posts: 210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 5:16:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/28/2012 4:26:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Here's the user-made group that many of us have been using:
https://www.facebook.com...

How did I not know this group existed?!

Do you guys like the "group" format better than a "page"?
16kadams
Posts: 10,539
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 5:27:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/28/2012 5:16:47 PM, chrumbelievable wrote:
At 6/28/2012 4:26:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Here's the user-made group that many of us have been using:
https://www.facebook.com...

How did I not know this group existed?!

Do you guys like the "group" format better than a "page"?

I like both.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
FREEDO
Posts: 21,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2012 2:12:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/28/2012 5:16:47 PM, chrumbelievable wrote:
At 6/28/2012 4:26:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Here's the user-made group that many of us have been using:
https://www.facebook.com...

How did I not know this group existed?!

Do you guys like the "group" format better than a "page"?

Well, pages are more so for showing that you like something and having it show up in your interests.
Groups are more for discussion.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.