Jump to topic:

Ms. Chioma David

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 7:43:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
scamming people from their wanting romantic relations is kind of funny..
But Ms. Chioma David is just evil.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello,
My name is Mrs.Chioma David. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you for the up keeping of the Orphan and the
less-privilage. I am 63 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2years ago and my doctor just told me that i have limited days to leave and i have no relatives.I have ($2,800,000.00) to donate for the work of charity if you are interested Contact me so that i can direct you to who can arrange for the release of the funds to you.
I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this and i hope you act sincerely.Please get backto me if you can help me to carry out my dream because right now i am in the sick bed, hope to hear from you through my email private address for more details ychiomadd@ yahoo.co.jp.
Sincerely,
Mrs Chioma David
Email: ychiomadd@ yahoo.co.jp
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 7:46:09 PM
Are all these spam PMs from the same person that keeps getting back on DDO, or is it a whole bunch of people? I've never heard of people sending love messages to random internet strangers.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 7:53:07 PM
At 7/3/2012 7:46:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Are all these spam PMs from the same person that keeps getting back on DDO, or is it a whole bunch of people? I've never heard of people sending love messages to random internet strangers.

You caught me
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:39:18 PM
It would surprise me if there ever were an attractive woman behind each love spam incident.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:47:36 PM
At 7/3/2012 8:39:18 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
It would surprise me if there ever were an attractive woman behind each love spam incident.

This.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 7:36:27 AM
I just got a similar message.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 9:01:24 AM
Oh, mine was much longer.

"Greetings In the name of God Almighty,

First of all, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my e-mail, although I am not comfortable discussing it through this manner, due to lots of unsolicited mails on the internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now since
the situation of my health is deteriorating.

INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs.Chioma David 63years-old, I am married to late Dr. Alexander Tom David of blessed memory a citizen of Cote d'Ivoire. Who was a reputable business magnet-(Oil Explorer) in France for many years before He died of Heart Attack in the year 2008. We were married for Thirty-Five years with a child and our only son died in a ghastly motor accident las year.

I have been battling with both lung cancer and stroke.
My late husband deposited the sum of (2.800.000.00 Dollas) Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollas with a Bank here in Cote d'Ivoire and my name as beneficiary of the funds. After his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm due to my health status presently. Maybe I may still have another 1-3 months to live, that I do not know but God can say. That is just my faith as a deteriorating cancer patient. But I pray to God to heal me so that I will be alive and see this work done as my late husband instructed me.

Knowing my health condition I decided to donate the above mentioned funds to an individual Muslim/Christian or any faith, so that He/She will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, I want an individual that will use this fund for the less privilege ones like;
orphanages, widows, also help our old ones who is unable to cater for their needs. The Bible/Qur'an made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because our only son who is suppose to inherit this money and properties is also late and my husband relatives has possesses some of my late husband properties and left me almost nothing. I don't want my late husband's relatives to know about this development, I know if I ask them to use these funds for less privilege ones they will use it for their own vested/personal interest. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in such manner, this is why I am taking this decision, I know we have not meet before but I want you to consider this mission as DIVINE MISSION!!!

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going; I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus "14 VS 14" says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.I want you and your family to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd, my happiness is that I lived a worthy life and whoever that wants to serve the God must serve him in spirit and truth. Please you are require to respond back to me immediately. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more details regarding this great mission. Please I will like you to write me through my private email address ( chiomadavid49(at)yahoo(dot)com )

Remain blessed.
Mrs Chioma David
Email: chiomadavid49(at)yahoo(dot)com"
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 9:16:01 AM
Identical message ^
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 9:45:25 AM
Damn it. Beat me to it.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."