Jump to topic:

Noob snipers

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 1:13:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Who would you say noob snipes most and least on this site?

For those who noob snipe least, so those who consistently debate good opponents, I've noticed, f-16, popculturepooka and 000ike. Most of us are all guilty of a certain degree of noob-snipping, and it certainly helps our ratios allot more, but those mentioned I notice only ever debate quality opponents.

For the biggest noob-snipers, I'd say 1dustpelt gets a worthy mention. Just look at his recent debates. He almost always contends against unrecognizable or new members.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 1:22:11 PM
Seeing as I've lost pretty much every debate in which my opponent has not forfeited, I usually target those most likely to forfeit. That is, noobs.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 2:43:25 PM
http://www.debate.org...

Yeahhhh buddy
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 8:10:08 PM
At 7/4/2012 1:22:11 PM, Always wrote:
Seeing as I've lost pretty much every debate in which my opponent has not forfeited, I usually target those most likely to forfeit. That is, noobs.

You should reconsider your rather tasteless reasons for debating.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 3:33:17 PM
I've done a fair amount of debating newcomers, but as often as not I'm teaching them how to debate at the same time. Not sure that counts as "sniping."
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 6:02:08 PM
I used to noob snipe, but it got kinda boring. Plus there aren't as many noobs to snipe anymore... At least whenever I am on the debates are already taken.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227