Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Just an Introduction

LOLCATS
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 9:49:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I just thought I would introduce myself to everyone. I am Jamari Sampson, I am a native of Jaimaica in Bryan's Bay. I did debate in Florida for 3 years then i moved back to Jamaica. I know 3 languages (Logical-Master) and i am an avid artist. I paint pop cultrue and do a little bit of abstract sculpting on the side. I would love to debate anything with anyone and also will be an active person on the forums :).

Until next time,
Jamari
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
- Mohandas Gandhi
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 9:56:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 9:49:54 AM, LOLCATS wrote:
I just thought I would introduce myself to everyone. I am Jamari Sampson, I am a native of Jaimaica in Bryan's Bay. I did debate in Florida for 3 years then i moved back to Jamaica. I know 3 languages (Logical-Master) and i am an avid artist. I paint pop cultrue and do a little bit of abstract sculpting on the side. I would love to debate anything with anyone and also will be an active person on the forums :).

Until next time,
Jamari

Hello and welcome!

PS: Don't flame him guys... c'mon, be nice!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Chuckles
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 12:22:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
...to flame, or not to flame?
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 12:29:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 12:22:25 PM, Chuckles wrote:
...to flame, or not to flame?

To shame if you are not to flame the name or the blame of the newb who wears the lions mane to our disdain.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Clockwork
Posts: 349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 12:36:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 9:49:54 AM, LOLCATS wrote:
I just thought I would introduce myself to everyone. I am Jamari Sampson, I am a native of Jaimaica in Bryan's Bay. I did debate in Florida for 3 years then i moved back to Jamaica. I know 3 languages (Logical-Master) and i am an avid artist. I paint pop cultrue and do a little bit of abstract sculpting on the side. I would love to debate anything with anyone and also will be an active person on the forums :).

Until next time,
Jamari

Noob.

Flaming done. Welcome to the site.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Chuckles
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 12:56:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 12:29:09 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/27/2009 12:22:25 PM, Chuckles wrote:
...to flame, or not to flame?

To shame if you are not to flame the name or the blame of the newb who wears the lions mane to our disdain.

hahah very nice
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 1:07:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 1:06:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lolcats has been banned. Hmm......

No, he closed it. If he was banned, it would have been "LOLCats account has been closed."
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 1:09:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 1:07:43 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/27/2009 1:06:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lolcats has been banned. Hmm......

No, he closed it. If he was banned, it would have been "LOLCats account has been closed."

At the exact same time Usaf finds out JBlake has suspicion in regards to the accounts legitimacy.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 1:10:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 1:09:25 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/27/2009 1:07:43 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/27/2009 1:06:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lolcats has been banned. Hmm......

No, he closed it. If he was banned, it would have been "LOLCats account has been closed."

At the exact same time Usaf finds out JBlake has suspicion in regards to the accounts legitimacy.

It appears that foul play is afoot, Nancy Drew. I mean Panda.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 1:12:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 1:10:13 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/27/2009 1:09:25 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/27/2009 1:07:43 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/27/2009 1:06:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lolcats has been banned. Hmm......

No, he closed it. If he was banned, it would have been "LOLCats account has been closed."

At the exact same time Usaf finds out JBlake has suspicion in regards to the accounts legitimacy.

It appears that foul play is afoot, Nancy Drew. I mean Panda.

I feel more like House, or even Sherlock Holmes will suit
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
UsafRevenged
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 1:12:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
When i receive 14 texts regarding the mafia thread, then one has my username in it, of course im gonna come online and look. It said "Is that right usafkid?" and im like wtf
IM A 7!!!! HA! Take that society!

Unlike ccstateisback who happens to be a 1.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 1:14:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 1:12:17 PM, UsafRevenged wrote:
When i receive 14 texts regarding the mafia thread, then one has my username in it, of course im gonna come online and look. It said "Is that right usafkid?" and im like wtf

Coincidentally at the exact same time "Jamari" closes his account?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 1:18:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 1:14:43 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/27/2009 1:12:17 PM, UsafRevenged wrote:
When i receive 14 texts regarding the mafia thread, then one has my username in it, of course im gonna come online and look. It said "Is that right usafkid?" and im like wtf

Coincidentally at the exact same time "Jamari" closes his account?

I think Panda has a raging clue.
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 7:23:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
A conservative in the democrat party? I smell more shenanigans.

It also says that his online status is deactivated, not closed like my old one.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 10:08:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 1:01:50 PM, LOLCATS wrote:
I have been flamed!

Wrong.

We don't flame jamacian beatnicks, we INCINERATE THEM.

We don't want another f*cking Marley wanna-be on the site, so get the f*ck off. If you were even significant enough to be worth a debate, I would post one having an insult battle, to see exactly how useless you and your Florida-senior-citizen-travel-to-the-carribean-@ss IS.

(Welcome to the site, make yourself at home.)
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 4:33:51 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/27/2009 5:57:05 PM, JBlake wrote:
He's totally got a raging clue.

I nearly got clue juice everywhere!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 10:58:11 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/28/2009 4:33:51 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/27/2009 5:57:05 PM, JBlake wrote:
He's totally got a raging clue.

I nearly got clue juice everywhere!

That's gross, but at the same time reminds me of the episode of South Park when Stan's family went to Californee Way to use the internet, and Stan's Dad snuck in at night and exploded to internet porn.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.