Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Policy Transportation 2012-2013

nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:51:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
well since I need to prepare for next year policy(Need to win a trophy at each different types of tournament to stay on the team) does anyone want to work with me or debate with me or share ideas?
If we do we can both benefit each other.
LETS GO!
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns, but most of the kids who do really well go to camp.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:55:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns

Really? Everybody says that you were abused as a child.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:56:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns, but most of the kids who do really well go to camp.

well one thing is that I am waiting on surgery (for my broken fi and tib and ripped ligaments) so...
I don't think I can go anywhere.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:56:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 7:55:19 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns

Really? Everybody says that you were abused as a child.

My parents thought I would go insane and engage in corrupt behavior.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:06:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 7:56:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:55:19 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns

Really? Everybody says that you were abused as a child.

My parents thought I would go insane and engage in corrupt behavior.

Oh, you haven't? ...this explains a LOT.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:08:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 8:06:45 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:56:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:55:19 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns

Really? Everybody says that you were abused as a child.

My parents thought I would go insane and engage in corrupt behavior.

Oh, you haven't? ...this explains a LOT.

It's really none of your business. I'm not going to tell you whether I have or not.

I don't even know why I'm talking to you because I blocked you earlier today.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:11:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 8:08:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/10/2012 8:06:45 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:56:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:55:19 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns

Really? Everybody says that you were abused as a child.

My parents thought I would go insane and engage in corrupt behavior.

Oh, you haven't? ...this explains a LOT.

It's really none of your business. I'm not going to tell you whether I have or not.

I don't even know why I'm talking to you because I blocked you earlier today.

Yeah, used a massive strawman, then blocked me from responding. I annoy you because you don't like hearing things that go against your beliefs; it's always easier to misquote everything I say and use it against me.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:46:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 8:11:40 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 8:08:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/10/2012 8:06:45 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:56:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:55:19 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:52:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why don't you go to camp? I never went to one because of parental concerns

Really? Everybody says that you were abused as a child.

My parents thought I would go insane and engage in corrupt behavior.

Oh, you haven't? ...this explains a LOT.

It's really none of your business. I'm not going to tell you whether I have or not.

I don't even know why I'm talking to you because I blocked you earlier today.

Yeah, used a massive strawman, then blocked me from responding.
I wasn't using a strawman. You were shifting the debate from one topic to something else. We weren't even discussing what you claimed I was strawmanning; our discourse was about something else entirely.
I annoy you because you don't like hearing things that go against your beliefs; it's always easier to misquote everything I say and use it against me.

No, actually it's because you're arrogant and you troll. On a daily basis I talk to people like socialpinko and thett who disagree with me, and I haven't blocked them. That's because they're respectful and don't accuse me of strawmanning when I'm not.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 9:44:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 7:57:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think drugs were the major concern, but I'm sure that there were other concerns that I don't want to discuss.

At debate camp...?

#paranoidmuch?
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 9:47:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 9:44:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:57:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think drugs were the major concern, but I'm sure that there were other concerns that I don't want to discuss.

At debate camp...?

#paranoidmuch?

haha. Shes not paranoid at all. At CFL nats my junior year the police busted a whole groups of students doing pot.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 1:51:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 9:47:22 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:44:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:57:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think drugs were the major concern, but I'm sure that there were other concerns that I don't want to discuss.

At debate camp...?

#paranoidmuch?

haha. Shes not paranoid at all. At CFL nats my junior year the police busted a whole groups of students doing pot.

Debate kids are fvcking insane
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 2:22:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 1:51:43 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:47:22 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:44:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/10/2012 7:57:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I think drugs were the major concern, but I'm sure that there were other concerns that I don't want to discuss.

At debate camp...?

#paranoidmuch?

haha. Shes not paranoid at all. At CFL nats my junior year the police busted a whole groups of students doing pot.

Debate kids are fvcking insane

I know :D if you know what I mean :D
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 2:56:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 11:40:01 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:28:18 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Writes lots of politics DAs :D

hmmm can u give me n example?
P
that i can base off?

Off the top of my head I would think about a politics DA such as:

1) Obama losing momentum for the election
2) Econ bad SQ
3) Res. links to more infrastructure spending
4) More infrastructure spending solves econ bad *neo-Keynesian evidence*
5) Econ good gets obama elected and democrats elected in congress
6) Dems want Cap and Trade
7) Cap and Trade destroys global trading regime
8) Collapsed global trading regime destroys econ
9) Econ collapse => Nuclear War

D
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 3:19:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 2:56:39 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/10/2012 11:40:01 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:28:18 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Writes lots of politics DAs :D

hmmm can u give me n example?
P
that i can base off?

Off the top of my head I would think about a politics DA such as:

1) Obama losing momentum for the election
2) Econ bad SQ
3) Res. links to more infrastructure spending
4) More infrastructure spending solves econ bad *neo-Keynesian evidence*
5) Econ good gets obama elected and democrats elected in congress
6) Dems want Cap and Trade
7) Cap and Trade destroys global trading regime
8) Collapsed global trading regime destroys econ
9) Econ collapse => Nuclear War
10) Nuke War Bad (just to be safe)
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 4:12:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 3:19:06 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/11/2012 2:56:39 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/10/2012 11:40:01 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:28:18 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Writes lots of politics DAs :D

hmmm can u give me n example?
P
that i can base off?

Off the top of my head I would think about a politics DA such as:

1) Obama losing momentum for the election
2) Econ bad SQ
3) Res. links to more infrastructure spending
4) More infrastructure spending solves econ bad *neo-Keynesian evidence*
5) Econ good gets obama elected and democrats elected in congress
6) Dems want Cap and Trade
7) Cap and Trade destroys global trading regime
8) Collapsed global trading regime destroys econ
9) Econ collapse => Nuclear War
10) Nuke War Bad (just to be safe)

kk
You know so much more than me :D
lol
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 4:28:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 4:12:16 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/11/2012 3:19:06 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/11/2012 2:56:39 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/10/2012 11:40:01 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:28:18 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Writes lots of politics DAs :D

hmmm can u give me n example?
P
that i can base off?

Off the top of my head I would think about a politics DA such as:

1) Obama losing momentum for the election
2) Econ bad SQ
3) Res. links to more infrastructure spending
4) More infrastructure spending solves econ bad *neo-Keynesian evidence*
5) Econ good gets obama elected and democrats elected in congress
6) Dems want Cap and Trade
7) Cap and Trade destroys global trading regime
8) Collapsed global trading regime destroys econ
9) Econ collapse => Nuclear War
10) Nuke War Bad (just to be safe)

kk
You know so much more than me :D
lol

lol well ive done policy for a bit. And actually there are a lot of impacts u could go for with an Obama/Dem Bad or Reps Good Politics DA, especially with this res.

Another one is:

1) Obama losing momentum for the election
2) Econ bad SQ
3) Res. links to more infrastructure spending
4) More infrastructure spending solves econ bad *neo-Keynesian evidence*
5) Econ good gets obama elected and democrats elected in congress
6) Dems wont take action against Iran
7) Reps will take action against Iran
8) Iran gets nuclear weapon
9) Iranian link to terrorism
10) Nuclear terror in US
11) Nuclear terror in US sparks US nuclear retaliation - millions dead.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 7:45:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/11/2012 4:28:39 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/11/2012 4:12:16 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/11/2012 3:19:06 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/11/2012 2:56:39 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 7/10/2012 11:40:01 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/10/2012 9:28:18 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Writes lots of politics DAs :D

hmmm can u give me n example?
P
that i can base off?

Off the top of my head I would think about a politics DA such as:

1) Obama losing momentum for the election
2) Econ bad SQ
3) Res. links to more infrastructure spending
4) More infrastructure spending solves econ bad *neo-Keynesian evidence*
5) Econ good gets obama elected and democrats elected in congress
6) Dems want Cap and Trade
7) Cap and Trade destroys global trading regime
8) Collapsed global trading regime destroys econ
9) Econ collapse => Nuclear War
10) Nuke War Bad (just to be safe)

kk
You know so much more than me :D
lol

lol well ive done policy for a bit. And actually there are a lot of impacts u could go for with an Obama/Dem Bad or Reps Good Politics DA, especially with this res.

Another one is:

1) Obama losing momentum for the election
2) Econ bad SQ
3) Res. links to more infrastructure spending
4) More infrastructure spending solves econ bad *neo-Keynesian evidence*
5) Econ good gets obama elected and democrats elected in congress
6) Dems wont take action against Iran
7) Reps will take action against Iran
8) Iran gets nuclear weapon
9) Iranian link to terrorism
10) Nuclear terror in US
11) Nuclear terror in US sparks US nuclear retaliation - millions dead.

I give you my respect :D
Thank you!
This is my second year at policy...