Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

studentathletechristian8 is a noob

ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 6:41:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
you're a dick... you could've just mentioned the debate in you sig without being such a douche.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:31:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 6:30:18 PM, ReganFan wrote:
Seriously, what a noob
http://www.debate.org...

Thanks for personally attacking me by creating this thread. In that debate, you technically forfeited the first round by not giving a real argument and in the third round provided no arguments. Do you have nothing better to do than to make this thread?
untitled_entity
Posts: 416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:33:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:31:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/29/2009 6:30:18 PM, ReganFan wrote:
Seriously, what a noob
http://www.debate.org...

Thanks for personally attacking me by creating this thread.

Whoa Whoa SAC8 you did some personal attacking last night. Glass houses, stones.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:36:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:33:18 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
At 8/29/2009 7:31:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/29/2009 6:30:18 PM, ReganFan wrote:
Seriously, what a noob
http://www.debate.org...

Thanks for personally attacking me by creating this thread.

Whoa Whoa SAC8 you did some personal attacking last night. Glass houses, stones.

I did not create a separate thread to express it. The debate I instigated was just meant for fun and frolic. It was not serious. I know that ReganFan is serious in this personal attack ;)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:41:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Does being called a noob actually constitute an attack? Seems more like an internet rite of passage.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:44:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:41:25 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Does being called a noob actually constitute an attack? Seems more like an internet rite of passage.

It's not about being a noob. ReganFan is mad that I was unable to post an argument for one of our debates. He was upset that I could instigate a debate a few days later and not be able to respond to his. It's kind of hidden with what was happened in the last couple of days. I do wish to remind ReganFan that he looked like a noob in our Health Care referendum debate...;)
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:46:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8 is not a noob because he is currently kicking my äss in na Harry Potter debate.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:46:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:46:21 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
studentathletechristian8 is not a noob because he is currently kicking my äss in a Harry Potter debate.

Fix'd
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:47:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:46:21 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
studentathletechristian8 is not a noob because he is currently kicking my äss in na Harry Potter debate.

So you liked my argument?
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:50:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:47:06 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/29/2009 7:46:21 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
studentathletechristian8 is not a noob because he is currently kicking my äss in na Harry Potter debate.

So you liked my argument?

The first one. Have you finished the second one? I like debates that can be done in 30 minutes. I did a 3 rounder 8,000 characters with MTGandP and it was my favorite debate ever.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:53:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:50:28 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
At 8/29/2009 7:47:06 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/29/2009 7:46:21 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
studentathletechristian8 is not a noob because he is currently kicking my äss in na Harry Potter debate.

So you liked my argument?

The first one. Have you finished the second one? I like debates that can be done in 30 minutes. I did a 3 rounder 8,000 characters with MTGandP and it was my favorite debate ever.

I finished the debate.
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 7:55:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I wouldn't say random sites, but my evidence was a little loose.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
ReganFan
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2009 11:42:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/29/2009 7:31:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/29/2009 6:30:18 PM, ReganFan wrote:
Seriously, what a noob
http://www.debate.org...

Thanks for personally attacking me by creating this thread. In that debate, you technically forfeited the first round by not giving a real argument and in the third round provided no arguments. Do you have nothing better to do than to make this thread?

I didn't forfeit I created an opening statement that would allow me to better argue my point, no matter how many times you say I forfeited it doesn't make it true and repeatedly saying it makes you seem like, well, a noob. Then when you LEGITIMATELY forfeited and I took into consideration that there might have been uncontrollable circumstances preventing you from (not being able to connect to the Internet, etc...) and allowed you an opportunity to post an actual argument you again claimed I forfeited, and again you were lying. If you don't have a counter argument just say so, don't go around making wild claims and acting like a noob.
Do you like Mudkips?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 5:57:36 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 2:32:03 AM, ReganFan wrote:
@ccstateisback

The fact that he beat you in a debate is hardly proof he is not a noob.

I destroyed you in one of our debates, ReganFan.
sherlockmethod
Posts: 317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 9:08:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
RF,
Noob? Do you realize the debate you sent was a 100% semantics win for Pro?
I will show you:
Rd 1 response:
Liberal - the instigator did not define liberal so I will. Liberal, for the purposes of this debate, means the ideology held by Barack Obama. [link any of the 5 million sources calling Barack Obama a liberal]. You sent a debate to your opponent with no definitions, as pro, he could easily have done this to you.
You deserve to lose this one, whether you do or not is not important. In addition, a review of your debates does not impress. This thread is simply a reflection of your poor behavior in this matter. Send the debate to me with the same opening round. I will take it and unless you step up your arguments, I will win.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
youguysaredouches
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 9:35:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 9:08:52 PM, sherlockmethod wrote:
RF,
Noob? Do you realize the debate you sent was a 100% semantics win for Pro?
I will show you:
Rd 1 response:
Liberal - the instigator did not define liberal so I will. Liberal, for the purposes of this debate, means the ideology held by Barack Obama. [link any of the 5 million sources calling Barack Obama a liberal]. You sent a debate to your opponent with no definitions, as pro, he could easily have done this to you.
You deserve to lose this one, whether you do or not is not important. In addition, a review of your debates does not impress. This thread is simply a reflection of your poor behavior in this matter. Send the debate to me with the same opening round. I will take it and unless you step up your arguments, I will win. Can I get an amen?


AMEN
studentathletechristian8 - You may have your first online girlfriend

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it turned out to be a 45 year old guy friend.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 9:35:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Please don't feed the troll.

If you ignore it, it's threads will disappear from the main page.

STEPS:
1) Don't post anything
2) Post on other threads soon therafter
3) ???
4) Profit!
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
youguysaredouches
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 9:37:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/30/2009 9:35:49 PM, Charlie_Danger wrote:
Please don't feed the troll.

If you ignore it, it's threads will disappear from the main page.

STEPS:
1) Don't post anything
2) Post on other threads soon therafter
3) ???
4) Profit!

Are you talking about me, you little underpants gnome?
studentathletechristian8 - You may have your first online girlfriend

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it turned out to be a 45 year old guy friend.
Nik
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2009 9:40:05 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
reganfan YOU are a f@cking noob, because only a noob would post a waste of space thread like this one.
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
Chuckles
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 9:32:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Regan Fan, you need to chill. The last two threads created by you that I've read really rubbed me wrong. Quit being an a$shole.

Technically, he's been here 4 months longer than you have. You don't have much right to be calling anyone a noob when you've been here for only three weeks.

Quit acting high and mighty, and get used to the fact that a lot of people forfeit rounds. It sucks, but itdoesn't make them a noob.

and quit posting stupid threads.
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Chuckles
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 9:35:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Reganfan:
http://www.debate.org...
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile