Jump to topic:

Search

caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 2:55:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is there no search functionality for the forums? I was under the impression there was, but never had any use for it until now (looking for an old Mafia game).
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 3:00:07 PM
I've been using a site-specific Google search for DDO on the actual Google site, but yeah I see it now royal, thanks. Seems quite obscure and probably better off if it was a filter on its own in the top right search bar.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 12:38:46 AM
On the "Debate" tab, in the drop down box, there is a link that says "Google Search".

Type what you want in their, and get results. I use it all the time since I found out about it, it is awesome!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 4:43:16 AM
I just go to regular google search and type in search items in quotes like "abortion" "royalpaladin" then I type site:debate.org/forums

That makes the google search specific to the forums; you can do the same type of thing with debates by typing in google search your key words or specific words and then typing site:debate.org/debates
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.