Jump to topic:

Voting Problem

ReganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 6:27:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
- This debate isn't on the voting page for some reason: http://www.debate.org...

- And I cannot vote because the text message wont send to my phone, can anyone help with this?
Do you like Mudkips?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 6:33:49 PM
At 8/30/2009 6:27:21 PM, ReganFan wrote:
- This debate isn't on the voting page for some reason: http://www.debate.org...

- And I cannot vote because the text message wont send to my phone, can anyone help with this?

DUDE THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU HAVE CREATED A FORUM WITH THIS DEBATE IN IT!!! You personally attacked me and do not understand my implications at all. I heavily urge a vote towards my side on that debate.
ReganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 6:36:42 PM
As hard as it might be for you to believe this has nothing to do with you, the debate is not showing up and I want to know why I am not receiving the text message to allow me to vote.

Unless you can answer my question I would suggest you refrain from posting anything else.
Do you like Mudkips?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 6:38:39 PM
At 8/30/2009 6:36:42 PM, ReganFan wrote:
As hard as it might be for you to believe this has nothing to do with you, the debate is not showing up and I want to know why I am not receiving the text message to allow me to vote.

Unless you can answer my question I would suggest you refrain from posting anything else.

I suggest you refrain from posting more of your useless threads about this debate. This is the third thread you have created solely to express your opinion about our debate. Does it make you feel good insulting a teenage boy who has a future in front of him to worry about? You are probably not receiving a text to vote because your phone may be invalid.
ReganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 6:49:17 PM
I am not commenting on the substance of the debate!!

If your that worried about school then maybe you attend to those affairs and log off this site!
Do you like Mudkips?
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 7:21:21 PM
At 8/30/2009 7:18:37 PM, Puck wrote:
A debate that has a round that has been forfeited will not enter the main page of completed debates.

Which makes no sense to me...
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 7:33:16 PM
At 8/30/2009 7:21:21 PM, Nags wrote:
A debate that has a round that has been forfeited will not enter the main page of completed debates.

The feature was implemented to counteract the spam debate phase DDO went through a year ago.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 7:34:20 PM
At 8/30/2009 7:21:21 PM, Nags wrote:

It discourages spamming via debates. I think it also has the side effect of making forfeits kind of a big deal. As a result, people that tend to forfeit gain a reputation as such and struggle to find debate opponents. Natural consequences. It's frustrating, but I'd rather not deal with the alternative.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2009 7:52:52 PM
At 8/30/2009 7:34:20 PM, KRFournier wrote:

As a result, people that tend to forfeit gain a reputation as such and struggle to find debate opponents.

Which is a good argument to maintain the current system. :D Off hand I think about 1/3 of my debates involve forfeits from the other person, only 2-3 of those are still active or semi active accounts.