Jump to topic:

July Quality Survey

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2012 9:37:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Done. Also added to my comments I feel that there have been too many of the same debates. "GOd debates" "abortion debates" and "SSM Debates" have been beat to death a million times over.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 5:07:19 PM
At 7/25/2012 9:03:13 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
bump
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 5:43:04 PM
At 7/24/2012 9:37:20 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Done. Also added to my comments I feel that there have been too many of the same debates. "GOd debates" "abortion debates" and "SSM Debates" have been beat to death a million times over.

They get old. Which is why I expect no one will read the one I am currently in. That is my goal, at least.
Tsar of DDO
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 10:37:47 PM
At 7/24/2012 9:37:20 PM, Microsuck wrote:

The Fool: So what do you think we should do about that?? Tell people that they are not aloud to debate about certain topics....???
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL