Jump to topic:

My fellow debaters (and the trolls)

Robert_Santurri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2008 5:06:38 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Over the past week, I have seen the number of great debaters on this website get vote-bombed more and more.

Specifically, The Cleaners are the ones getting hit because of their opposition to Josh and his whole lunatic idea of "Conservatives being judged unfairly".

Here is a list of my fellow debaters who have been vote-bombed thus far.

1.) Kleptin
2.) Logical Master
3.) Rezz
4.) JBlake
5.) Scissorhands
6.) Brittwaller
7.) TheSkeptic

And I apologize if I missed anyone. And now, Josh has come to vote-bomb me with his fellow cronies.

Josh and his fellow trolls: I know your reading this, you may hide behind the idea that you want to help debate.org but all your doing is killing this website. What is the ideal goal? Chase off any liberals or anyone who may have opposing ideas to the CWO? If that is the case, have fun eventually debating yourselves on how great you consider yourselves.

My fellow debaters: Do not give up and do not give in to this band of trolls. They are not only trolls but cowards as they do not show themselves because they know what they are doing is not only wrong but is killing this website.

http://www.debate.org...

I was once 7-0, and personally I don't give a damn about win ratios. However, I ask for you to vote for me on the obvious debate and give your RDF and vote on the other two. If Josh and Co want to troll me then he will need to get as many "followers" as possible.

Feel free to take a gander and read my other debates, I like to think they are all good reads.

To the Conservatives of this board: I have noticed there are plenty of you on this board, but a great portion are silent. Why is this? Do you agree with Josh and his vote-bombing schemes? Do you not care unless he was vote-bombing you? I challenge all Conservatives and everyone else on this board to condemn such actions that ruin this website.

In closing, I leave this mini speech with this quote that reflects how I feel about all this.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke
"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."
-- Edward R. Murrow

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
-- Robert Frost
Labrat228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2008 6:56:30 PM
At 10/29/2008 5:06:38 PM, Robert_Santurri wrote:
Over the past week, I have seen the number of great debaters on this website get vote-bombed more and more.

Specifically, The Cleaners are the ones getting hit because of their opposition to Josh and his whole lunatic idea of "Conservatives being judged unfairly".

Here is a list of my fellow debaters who have been vote-bombed thus far.

1.) Kleptin
2.) Logical Master
3.) Rezz
4.) JBlake
5.) Scissorhands
6.) Brittwaller
7.) TheSkeptic

And I apologize if I missed anyone. And now, Josh has come to vote-bomb me with his fellow cronies.

Josh and his fellow trolls: I know your reading this, you may hide behind the idea that you want to help debate.org but all your doing is killing this website. What is the ideal goal? Chase off any liberals or anyone who may have opposing ideas to the CWO? If that is the case, have fun eventually debating yourselves on how great you consider yourselves.

My fellow debaters: Do not give up and do not give in to this band of trolls. They are not only trolls but cowards as they do not show themselves because they know what they are doing is not only wrong but is killing this website.

I was once 7-0, and personally I don't give a damn about win ratios. However, I ask for you to vote for me on the obvious debate and give your RDF and vote on the other two. If Josh and Co want to troll me then he will need to get as many "followers" as possible.

Feel free to take a gander and read my other debates, I like to think they are all good reads.

To the Conservatives of this board: I have noticed there are plenty of you on this board, but a great portion are silent. Why is this? Do you agree with Josh and his vote-bombing schemes? Do you not care unless he was vote-bombing you? I challenge all Conservatives and everyone else on this board to condemn such actions that ruin this website.

In closing, I leave this mini speech with this quote that reflects how I feel about all this.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Josh was a rogue member of the CWO, their is no longer a CWO, that it why josh tried to remake it in this forum. As far as I knew, nobody supported vote bombing but I do admit not looking into if people were indeed vote bombing out of the CWO. And my friend, the famous conservatives have all been deleted, no wander they are silent.
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 10:53:44 AM
When was the last time joshandr30 or CirRo posted a comment on this site?

The NEW CWO is not like the old. The old was a bunch of kids struggling for power in the group. The old had great intentions but not back bone, that is why it died. They would rather join the ones that have been beating them down on this site instead of coming together to stop the Lib group form abusing this site.

Labrat was one of the "council" in the OLD CWO, he had good intentions but was and is weak. That is why the OLD CWO fell in less then two weeks. Weak leaders, weak group. Add in RATS and SNAKES to the group and it was destined to fall. The NEW CWO has no leader or "council", just a group of people that are tired of seeing this site go further and further down the pipes. Once this is over there will be NO NEED for the CWO so it will dissolve. I follow the same principles of joshandr30, in the next post I will demonstrate what he believed in.
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 10:58:11 AM
At 11/8/2008 10:53:44 AM, antisemantic wrote:
When was the last time joshandr30 or CirRo posted a comment on this site?

Just now in fact. They were both banned but Josh is still active by making new accounts such as the one above.

The NEW CWO is not like the old. The old was a bunch of kids struggling for power in the group. The old had great intentions but not back bone, that is why it died. They would rather join the ones that have been beating them down on this site instead of coming together to stop the Lib group form abusing this site.

So you are making the New CWO.

Labrat was one of the "council" in the OLD CWO, he had good intentions but was and is weak. That is why the OLD CWO fell in less then two weeks. Weak leaders, weak group. Add in RATS and SNAKES to the group and it was destined to fall. The NEW CWO has no leader or "council", just a group of people that are tired of seeing this site go further and further down the pipes. Once this is over there will be NO NEED for the CWO so it will dissolve. I follow the same principles of joshandr30, in the next post I will demonstrate what he believed in.

If you follow the same principles, you are still guilty of vote bombing.
"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."
-Albert Einstein
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:01:10 AM
If you don't want this site to go down further, suggest to yourself that you would stop vote bombing debates.
-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:02:33 AM
Here are two quotes from joshandr30, these quotes were taken from private conversations and made public.

But if we stick together and vote on the debates based on there merit we will get rid of the lo balling because they will not be able to bully anybody around anymore. Let me know

Agree. Now lets do this thing. We need to check out ANsmith's debates, captain America forfeited the last two rounds, I can not vote for him if he did not debate. But there is another guy that did quite well in my opinion. He was up by

Most of the rest was taken out of context by the RATS and SNAKES that talk privatly with people and then made these private conversations public. There is actually a flamer that fits this sleaze.

http://redwing.hutman.net...
Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:04:36 AM
At 11/8/2008 11:02:33 AM, antisemantic wrote:
Here are two quotes from joshandr30, these quotes were taken from private conversations and made public.

OMG, how in the world do you know Josh private conversations?
-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:13:48 AM
Two simple things.

Stop semantics against new debaters

And cleaners dissolve, CWO dissolves.

Members are still fully aloud to comment and give reason for votes, but groups must stop. We all know that neither group will truly stop talking to each other, but the advertisements should stop by both sides.

What would be perfect is if the two groups could work together. Finish the cookbook, create "sticky" thread with the cookbook in it, mods could possibly make a sign or something for new users to see when coming in that advises them to check out the thread with the cookbook in it. And this cookbook could have guidelines for debating (as it does at debatef.com) warnings against semantics and so on.
But because the cleaners and the like rely on new users to boost their win ratio's this has never been agreed to.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:14:27 AM
At 11/8/2008 11:02:33 AM, antisemantic wrote:
Here are two quotes from myself and i refer to myself in third person cause i'm just that god d*mned good, these quotes were taken from private conversations and made public.

Fixed.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:14:34 AM
They were made public, can you read or does your blind hatered for me stop you from reason?
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:15:31 AM
Rezz, you still twisting words? It was funny though.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:19:24 AM
At 11/8/2008 11:14:34 AM, antisemantic wrote:
They were made public, can you read or does your blind hatered for me stop you from reason?

A serial killer does not have the right to be taken seriously when he tells others not to kill.
You threaten others, and you accuse them of hate?

At 11/8/2008 11:13:48 AM, antisemantic wrote:
Two simple things.

Calling you integrity is too much of a compliment.

ROYAL DECREE
The user formerly known as "IIINNNTTTEEEGGRRRIITTTTYYYY"
shall now be referred to as
"HYPOCRISY".
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:20:58 AM
Why you are Josh?

Because you want both groups to disappear:

"The terrorist's demands were that we stop voting and commenting on your debates, and allow his group to do so in our stead. They are a conservative group that enjoys voting against liberals, regardless of whether or not they deserve to lose or not. They also treat all 7 awardable points as one category.

We have all decided that instead of giving in to the terrorist's demands, we will continue to vote and comment on your debates, being fair, and giving productive advice."

You and Josh want the same thing. So you are Josh, because you want to bring the Cleaners down by creating the "new CWO."
-Albert Einstein
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 11:25:40 AM
At 11/8/2008 11:15:31 AM, antisemantic wrote:
Rezz, you still twisting words? It was funny though.

Not twisting. Fixing.
-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 1:59:06 PM
Rezz, when have I threatened anybody? When have I hated anybody? Please show me in the forums,debatef.com or ANY comment section on ANY debate that I have threatened anyone or used words of hate?

Dnick, you are just repeating yourself. I guess you think that joshandr30 was the only one that is and or was part of the new CWO.

And I repeat, what would it matter? I have been accused of what you are saying for two weeks now, has it changed anything? You are wasting your time trying to "prove" anything.

I put up some terms for peace, they have been rejected. Business as usual then.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 2:04:10 PM
I am going to change the rules for all debates on debate.org. I will now decide which debates win and lose. If you do not liek it you can pee up a rope.

-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 2:10:50 PM
I already told you that was a joke, a smack in the face of ol bob/britt/scissors. I can not do what was said in that post.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 2:13:46 PM
You can use multiple accounts to vote bomb, unfortunately.
-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 2:28:37 PM
False accusation.
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 3:47:34 PM
Hey LR. What is really ironic is the fact you defended the CWO AND joshandr30 at first. What happened? Did you think you would start losing debates if you did not side with the "cleaners", and then they bent you over and............. well you know the rest.
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 3:49:34 PM
Oh yeah, I was not here when all that was going on. And didn't the CWO denounce joshandr30? The plain and simple truth is that you saw which way YOU thought the tide was going and jumped in the boat with the snakes. At first you defended the CWO.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 4:30:08 PM
At 11/8/2008 3:49:34 PM, antisemantic wrote:
Oh yeah, my account was not here when all that was going on.

Fixed.
-Albert Einstein
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 5:25:15 PM
At 11/8/2008 11:13:48 AM, antisemantic wrote:
Two simple things.

And cleaners dissolve, CWO dissolves.

Members are still fully aloud to comment and give reason for votes, but groups must stop. We all know that neither group will truly stop talking to each other, but the advertisements should stop by both sides.

What would be perfect is if the two groups could work together. Finish the cookbook, create "sticky" thread with the cookbook in it, mods could possibly make a sign or something for new users to see when coming in that advises them to check out the thread with the cookbook in it. And this cookbook could have guidelines for debating (as it does at debatef.com) warnings against semantics and so on.
But because the cleaners and the like rely on new users to boost their win ratio's this has never been agreed to.

This is the first time I've seen Josh even *propose* working together. I think that would be suitable, but of course "work together" to Josh probably means "follow my orders".
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 5:29:57 PM
Quite simply, there is no such thing as a non-semantic debate ( a debate without meaning). So that should read "Don't debate new members, they have to pop each others' cherries."
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 5:35:51 PM
This will never work. The CWO will help debates by vote bombing? Contradiction.
-Albert Einstein
antisemantic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2008 9:34:18 PM
R_R, semantics outside of a debate? Wow, you are good.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2008 9:19:32 AM
My fellow debaters (and the trolls), we all know the damage Josh has done to many debates. Josh has repeatably denies that he is antisematics but through traps and tricks, he has revealed his true colors: voting bombing debates and knowing so much about the CWO.
-Albert Einstein
The-Necromancer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 10:59:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I AM ZA NECROMANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u hAvE bEeN sp0oKeD bY dA nEcR0p0sTeR

s00n DD0 wi11 bE upR00tEd iN deaD tHreAdz!!!!!!!!