Jump to topic:

I have returned.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:36:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I logged back into DDO after a week without an internet connection, and what do I find? The obnoxious troll that goes by the name of royalpaladin turns out a be another troll (although an admittedly less obnoxious one). No wonder I never see thett around. Before I jizz my pants in celebration, has anything else happened that I should know about?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:39:15 PM
At 7/25/2012 3:36:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I logged back into DDO after a week without an internet connection, and what do I find? The obnoxious troll that goes by the name of royalpaladin turns out a be another troll (although an admittedly less obnoxious one). No wonder I never see thett around. Before I jizz my pants in celebration, has anything else happened that I should know about?

Yeah, someone thought his absence and returned was significant enough to post in the DDO forum instead of the Personal forum, as if the site depended on knowing this trivial fact.

Other than that, not much.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:41:54 PM
At 7/25/2012 3:39:15 PM, drafterman wrote:

Yeah, someone thought his absence and returned was significant enough to post in the DDO forum instead of the Personal forum, as if the site depended on knowing this trivial fact.

Still going on about the whole "obnoxious" thing. At least one thing hasn't changed. Anyone who isn't drafterman?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:48:07 PM

I hate personal threads in the DDO section too, but there's no need to be so harsh :/.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:55:23 PM
At 7/25/2012 3:48:07 PM, 000ike wrote:

I hate personal threads in the DDO section too, but there's no need to be so harsh :/.

I'm pretty sure he enjoys it.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 3:58:09 PM

Interesting. I don't "hate" them, I just find them to be an annoyance. So which is worse, being so "harsh" or mustering up the negative emotion to "hate" them?

But seriously, why post this nonsense here? Do we really need an accounting of every member that decides to take a vacation from DDO and a notice upon their return?
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 4:04:20 PM

It wasn't that harsh. If he wanted to be harsh, he could have linked this video.

Maybe posted a link to this:
http://images.t-nation.com...

Perhaps called MW a narcissistic little fvck, and moved on.
Sapere Aude!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 4:39:09 PM
Lol you actually believed that?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 4:47:29 PM
Stop making attention-whore threads!
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 5:03:41 PM
At 7/25/2012 4:39:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
Lol you actually believed that?

I suspected... that's part of the reason I made the thread.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 8:39:24 PM
Hello DDO, I'm BACK!!!

*cheering*

Yes, I have returned, after a soul-wrenching absence of MORE THAN A DAY! I know you all missed me, but please try to restrain your tears and tell me, just what exactly has been going on here? Any new suicide threats by overweight members? JimTimmy running for president again? Old trolls making new threads about young trolls in the wrong forum?

*dramatic music, building to fanfare*

Yes, I'm back; and this time, I'm likely to stay... FOR TEN WHOLE MINUTES! Can I hear a little excitement out there? Well, can I?!?

*crowd goes wild. Chanting of "We Love Chrys! We Love Chrys!" from the stands.*

Stay tuned for other exciting and pointless announcements every hour on the hour until I close my account!
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 8:54:43 PM

Harshness is unrequited and reciprocated. In this case, I would say that there was a sure damn good reason in this case despite the supposed air of innocence surrounding Mouthwash. ;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 12:09:28 AM
At 7/26/2012 8:54:43 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Harshness is unrequited and reciprocated. In this case, I would say that there was a sure damn good reason in this case despite the supposed air of innocence surrounding Mouthwash. ;)

Was there any reason why you blocked me, btw?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 12:32:12 AM
You narcissistic little fvck.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 12:38:43 AM
At 7/27/2012 12:32:12 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Because I posted this in the wrong forum?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 1:01:21 AM
At 7/27/2012 12:38:43 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 7/27/2012 12:32:12 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Because I posted this in the wrong forum?

The Joke

Your head

Or should I say The Joker ︻┳═一 ------- Your head
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush