Jump to topic:

Iam going 2 b e an Entrepreneerur

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 12:19:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
(My engilsh teacher was a wrasslin' coach)
(actually, all of my english teechers were coaches)

Anyway... I'm starting a business, my very own wedding-dress line!

Well, my wife, actually. But I get to do all the website design, programming, order management, shipping, photography, and ads for no pay :/

I just hope she is successful so she can buy me a nice big house soon.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 12:47:34 AM
At 7/29/2012 12:27:33 AM, Axiom wrote:
Lol, wtf? What are those first two lines about choaches and 'wrastlin?'

If you notice, there may be a few instances of poor spelling and/or grammar in my title and first sentences. A tribute to the high-school that cared enough to spend more money on its weight room than on... anything else.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 12:48:10 AM
At 7/29/2012 12:21:01 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Congrats and good luck. I loves me a workin' woman.

I loves me MY workin' woman.

She's been so sick for so long, I'm glad to see her so full of energy and spunk.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 12:51:04 AM
At 7/29/2012 12:27:50 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Good luck, man! Hope it's a huge success.

And if you don't mind my asking, what kind of business is it?

She's making her own wedding gowns. She makes the designs, then sends them to an undisclosed location to be made. (Hint: it's cheaper than the US... by a lot)

We're just going to start by selling on a website, locally on Craigslist, and Ebay. If it takes off, we'll look at getting retail locations, or selling the lines to bridal chains.

She wants to do this because we were very poor when we got married, she couldn't get the dress she wanted. One day she came across the manufacturer for that dress and contacted them. It cost under $200 to make the dress and ship it to the US. So she wants to make quality dresses available to brides for under $400-$500.
Axiom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 12:58:05 AM
At 7/29/2012 12:47:34 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

If you notice, there may be a few instances of poor spelling and/or grammar in my title and first sentences. A tribute to the high-school that cared enough to spend more money on its weight room than on... anything else.

Hahaha, I love it.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 1:06:05 AM
At 7/29/2012 12:47:34 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

I know!

Anyways, good luck.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:20:37 AM
WTF I had always thought you were female!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:09:28 AM
At 7/29/2012 10:20:37 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
WTF I had always thought you were female!

Just because I'm so sensitive... not all guys have to spend their time passing bodily gasses and smashing cans on their heads!

*runs away to play with dol... er... army figurines.*
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:10:18 AM
Sorry, but she won't be responsible for her own success. Someone else did it for her.

Now that I've gotten the smarmy, outdated reference out of the way, really happy for you guys! I hope it goes well!

Oh, and you beat out Benjamin Franklin for the record for longest stay on my Wall of Win.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:29:21 AM
At 7/29/2012 11:10:18 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Sorry, but she won't be responsible for her own success. Someone else did it for her.

Now that I've gotten the smarmy, outdated reference out of the way, really happy for you guys! I hope it goes well!

Oh, and you beat out Benjamin Franklin for the record for longest stay on my Wall of Win.

NOOOOO! PUT ME ON TEH FAIL!

Uh... Uh....

All poor people are poor because they are moar dumber than me...

Dam, it's hard to be fail.

Seriously though, thanks. I'll be sure to give my thanks to Al Gore for giving us the internet if we are successful.