Jump to topic:

Liberals Are Destroying America

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 4:01:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Conservatives produce the majority of liberals through media. Conservatives are the ones destroying America :O
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
ReganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 9:13:46 AM
At 9/3/2009 4:01:02 AM, Kleptin wrote:
Conservatives produce the majority of liberals through media. Conservatives are the ones destroying America :O

how? Liberals are the ones expanding our debt and playing nice with the terrorists
Do you like Mudkips?
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 9:22:40 AM
you conservatives aren't always helping either, sherlock.
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 12:09:30 PM
The stupidity of conservatives made me a liberal. Conservatives made me. Conservatives are evil.

Furthermore, conservatives play rough with terrorists to the point of invading countries without terrorist links.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 3:47:57 PM
At 9/3/2009 12:09:30 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
The stupidity of conservatives made me a liberal. Conservatives made me. Conservatives are evil.

Furthermore, conservatives play rough with terrorists to the point of invading countries without terrorist links.

Interesting, I was convinced that I was a conservative listening to Obama give a speech.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
LB628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 3:58:55 PM
Define the term "Destroying". And for that matter "America".

How can America be destroyed? It is a concept, not an actual thing.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 5:44:36 PM
You destroy the referent of the concept. In this case by passing Social Security, GG America, better luck next time.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 5:54:40 PM
At 9/3/2009 9:13:46 AM, ReganFan wrote:

how? Liberals are the ones expanding our debt and playing nice with the terrorists

Big Business powers conservatism by spreading liberalism. They do this because it is easier to market liberalism than it is to market conservatism. Conservatives work hand in hand with big business because that is how they stay in power.

So long as the conservatives value money and staying in power over their ideals, big business will continue spreading liberal views through the media and profiting off of that brainwashing in order to fulfill the wishes of the conservatives.
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 6:00:11 PM
At 9/3/2009 5:54:40 PM, Kleptin wrote:

Big Business powers conservatism by spreading liberalism. They do this because it is easier to market liberalism than it is to market conservatism. Conservatives work hand in hand with big business because that is how they stay in power.

So long as the conservatives value money and staying in power over their ideals, big business will continue spreading liberal views through the media and profiting off of that brainwashing in order to fulfill the wishes of the conservatives.

Excuse me? Big business fulfills the wishes of the conservatives?
I believe you have it EXACTLY upside down.
Whoever is in power fulfills the wishes of big business who in turn fulfill the wishes of the banks.
Elementary conspiracy theory: ask Geolaureate..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 6:04:55 PM
At 9/3/2009 6:00:11 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Whoever is in power fulfills the wishes of big business who in turn fulfill the wishes of the banks.

(3)

I have nothing "upside down". Conservatives have plenty of power, but no money, and wish they could have lots of money while staying in power. That's why they whore themselves out to big business, like a pirate wench does to a bunch of pirates.

DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 6:12:11 PM
At 9/3/2009 6:04:55 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 9/3/2009 6:00:11 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:

(3)

I have nothing "upside down". Conservatives have plenty of power, but no money, and wish they could have lots of money while staying in power. That's why they whore themselves out to big business, like a pirate wench does to a bunch of pirates.

oooohhhhhh.. THAT lasted long didn't it? the 'aloof snob' part of your character soon buckled under pressure from 'grade school brat'..

Reported.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 6:28:49 PM
You're ruining a perfectly good discussion. In another topic, you stated that media is tied to liberalism and you gave the example of comedy and how it needs to be fresh. It's the same way for all media. The media, however, is controlled by conservatives. You don't have to scream like a rape victim every time I post.

DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 6:40:35 PM
At 9/3/2009 6:28:49 PM, Kleptin wrote:
You're ruining a perfectly good discussion. In another topic, you stated that media is tied to liberalism and you gave the example of comedy and how it needs to be fresh. It's the same way for all media. The media, however, is controlled by conservatives. You don't have to scream like a rape victim every time I post.

Are you utterly demented? Can you hold a conversation without bringing some kind of horrible sex crime into it? What's wrong with you? who even mentions such things?

I'm here and I'm here to stay: Either accept it or leave. Seriously.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Charlie_Danger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 6:50:31 PM
At 9/3/2009 12:32:40 AM, ReganFan wrote:
You know its true

ReganFan is destroying DDO.

You know it's true
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 6:50:31 PM
The media, however, is controlled by conservatives.

Uhh, what???

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, etc are all liberal.

FOX and the Wall Street Journal are the only conservative part of media.
JesusDudeGuy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 9:39:58 PM

Get out your tinfoil hat!!
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 9:48:19 PM

Has someone hacked Kleptin's account?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Charlie_Danger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2009 9:50:17 PM
At 9/3/2009 9:48:19 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

No, Kleptin has been my second account for some time now.
^Latest Debate^

word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 8:28:53 AM

In a sense yes.. I've hacked directly into his mind by exposing his so called smarts as a house of cards built on the proverbial sand..

What we now see is the REAL Kleptin: a foul mouthed, bile ridden BAD LOSER.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 9:37:17 AM
At 9/4/2009 8:28:53 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

In a sense yes.. I've hacked directly into his mind by exposing his so called smarts as a house of cards built on the proverbial sand..

Right. Datc, being the genius he is, picked and prodded at Kleptin until Kleptin cracked under the pressure and now posts sex crimes in each post. He just couldn't handle the thought that Datc thought he wasn't so smart.
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 9:52:51 AM
At 9/4/2009 9:37:17 AM, Chuckles wrote:

Right. Datc, being the genius he is, picked and prodded at Kleptin until Kleptin cracked under the pressure and now posts sex crimes in each post. He just couldn't handle the thought that Datc thought he wasn't so smart.

Err.. Thanks?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 9:55:14 AM

Actually one of the first things Obama did was order military strikes.

In any case the war is being lost, diplomacy is going to be required at some point.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 9:56:41 AM

TROLL!!!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 10:16:36 AM
At 9/4/2009 9:56:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

TROLL!!!

COWARD:

Question 1)
Does a homosexual desire automatically make one homosexual?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 10:44:59 AM
At 9/4/2009 10:16:36 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

TROLL!!!

COWARD:

Question 1)

I refer you back to my previous response, it is my opinion, repeatedly asking me the same question is not going to change my mind. I am guessing you want a simple yes or no, I don't like to give a simple yes/no to complicated issues. If you can not infer a yes or no from my reply then you are not able to read. I am still waiting for you to reply to the questions I put to you, but you won't because your position is utterly divorced from reality and you are a troll.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2009 11:30:57 AM
At 9/4/2009 10:44:59 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/4/2009 10:16:36 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

TROLL!!!

COWARD:

Question 1)
Does a homosexual desire automatically make one ::homosexual?

I refer you back to my previous response, it is my opinion, repeatedly asking me the same question is not going to change my mind. I am guessing you want a simple yes or no, I don't like to give a simple yes/no to complicated issues. If you can not infer a yes or no from my reply then you are not able to read. I am still waiting for you to reply to the questions I put to you, but you won't because your position is utterly divorced from reality and you are a troll.

"I don't like to give a simple yes/no to complicated issues."

IF:

Question 1)

Is a complicate 'issue' then you are on the wrong website.

What you mean IS you WILL NOT answer it because you are squarely BEATEN.

Concede or answer: Because of your antagonism I've decided it's NOT going away.
The Cross.. the Cross.