Jump to topic:

Coming Out Of The Closet

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:23:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You all know I am a man of secrets. It's time to out one of them. Not really thaaat big of deal.

I've had AT LEAST 30 different accounts on this site. But that's not what I'm here to announce. I'm just announcing a certain multi that I've had recently. I knew I was going to say from the beginning and I was just waiting tell I got tired of using it. I also need to come out with it because it's one of the few accounts I've done debates on. And it's the only account where I have voted on those debates with my main account. So, as I've let Airmax know, I'd like that accounts won debates to be deleted. Note: I have never and will never use a multi to vote on my main account's debates.

Unlike the Thett/Royal thread, I'm sure you'll find this believable. As I've experienced many times before, people are generally oblivious to that fact that an account is a multi even when I make it highly suspicious. There were however a few of you who figured the account may be fake. Though I doubt anyone except the specially informed knew who the account actually was.

It is true! I am Platypus666. I am coming out of the closet! I'm a lesbian.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:35:08 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:23:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
You all know I am a man of secrets. It's time to out one of them. Not really thaaat big of deal.

I've had AT LEAST 30 different accounts on this site. But that's not what I'm here to announce. I'm just announcing a certain multi that I've had recently. I knew I was going to say from the beginning and I was just waiting tell I got tired of using it. I also need to come out with it because it's one of the few accounts I've done debates on. And it's the only account where I have voted on those debates with my main account. So, as I've let Airmax know, I'd like that accounts won debates to be deleted. Note: I have never and will never use a multi to vote on my main account's debates.

Unlike the Thett/Royal thread, I'm sure you'll find this believable. As I've experienced many times before, people are generally oblivious to that fact that an account is a multi even when I make it highly suspicious. There were however a few of you who figured the account may be fake. Though I doubt anyone except the specially informed knew who the account actually was.

http://static.fjcdn.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:22:58 PM
Saw the title, thought "Time to move to Placerville, California ;)", and then was disappointed

):
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:38:58 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:23:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:

I rather wondered if you weren't Platypus666. It made sense, given the overwhelming similarities of both of your personalities. Alas, it was good while it lasted.
Tsar of DDO
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 9:13:15 PM
At 7/29/2012 7:22:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
Saw the title, thought "Time to move to Placerville, California ;)", and then was disappointed

):

Samesies. For shame, FREEDO! For shame.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:21:08 PM
Alas! Platypus is no fake! She is as real as any of us! She is a part of me and shall still live on.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:21:29 PM
At 7/29/2012 10:21:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Alas! Platypus is no fake! She is as real as any of us! She is a part of me and shall still live on.

How many parts do you have?
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:23:16 PM
At 7/29/2012 10:21:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I'll send you pictures if you send me pictures.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:26:47 PM
At 7/29/2012 10:23:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 7/29/2012 10:21:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I'll send you pictures if you send me pictures.

Deal.

Just try not to feel too inferior when you see mine.
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:45:26 PM
WUT.

No.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:49:09 PM
At 7/29/2012 10:47:33 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/29/2012 10:45:26 PM, Platypus666 wrote:
WUT.

No.

You are FREEDO. We are all FREEDO.

Alright.

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:56:36 PM
But really guys. I'm not FREEDO. I'll make proof. I'll post a video or something. So don't delete me or anything.

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:00:59 PM
At 7/29/2012 10:56:36 PM, Platypus666 wrote:
But really guys. I'm not FREEDO. I'll make proof. I'll post a video or something. So don't delete me or anything.

Nope. I am definitely you. Airmax checked the IP address.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:05:39 PM
At 7/29/2012 10:56:36 PM, Platypus666 wrote:

Uh oh... FREEDO cross-dressing video incoming!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:07:30 PM
My name is Julie Elizabeth but I usually go by Julie Juana because...well, you know.

I don't believe that we've been found to have the same address. Perhaps Airmax could clear this all up.

But I just got a new computer four days ago and it has a webcam. I will upload a video.

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:09:16 PM
At 7/29/2012 11:07:30 PM, Platypus666 wrote:
My name is Julie Elizabeth but I usually go by Julie Juana because...well, you know.

I don't believe that we've been found to have the same address. Perhaps Airmax could clear this all up.

But I just got a new computer four days ago and it has a webcam. I will upload a video.

You DO know FREEDO is trolling, right?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:15:14 PM
At 7/29/2012 11:09:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

You DO know FREEDO is trolling, right?

NO! You'll see! I'm not trolling!!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:19:01 PM

Why do you only have 151 Facebook friends? lol
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:21:51 PM
At 7/29/2012 11:19:01 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I probably have fewer then 100
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:37:41 PM

Stalker.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:38:04 PM
At 7/29/2012 11:37:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Stalker.

Hey, I know my way around the web.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:39:47 PM
At 7/29/2012 11:38:04 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Stalker.

It's Facebook...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:44:52 PM
At 7/29/2012 11:39:47 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/29/2012 11:38:04 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Stalker.

It's amazing...

I know. Don't flatter me.
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 11:56:11 PM