Jump to topic:

Dammit! Ashwin.sharma921 gtfo!

Axiom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 1:55:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This guy accepted my debate three days ago. He didn't post anything, he ended up forfeiting and the debate just got dismissed. (He didn't get a loss. There was no voting period. If he forfeits that should be a loss! Why isn't it in the first round?)

That wouldn't be so bad. But the jerk accepted the same debate after I reposted it and once again hasn't argued anything. Now I have to wait another three days for the kid to forfeit. Once again he will not be penalized.

I made one of the criteria for the debate that the person has to be 'the same or better than me.' How does this guy with no debates at all fulfill that?

I'm pissed. Moderators can you delete his profile please? He has no information whatsoever on his profile. He's obviously phishing or trolling or just being a twat. And he hasn't posted a comment or an apology for the last misconduct. At least could you suspend his account or something for a moment so someone else can accept my debate?
HelterSkelter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 1:57:13 PM
Yeah, that's kind of weird. I think that something like that might happen to my debate because my opponent hasn't responded either and the time limit is going to run out in a few hours.
nate.DDOqa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 2:08:04 PM
At 7/30/2012 1:55:43 PM, Axiom wrote:
This guy accepted my debate three days ago. He didn't post anything, he ended up forfeiting and the debate just got dismissed. (He didn't get a loss. There was no voting period. If he forfeits that should be a loss! Why isn't it in the first round?)

That wouldn't be so bad. But the jerk accepted the same debate after I reposted it and once again hasn't argued anything. Now I have to wait another three days for the kid to forfeit. Once again he will not be penalized.

I made one of the criteria for the debate that the person has to be 'the same or better than me.' How does this guy with no debates at all fulfill that?

I'm pissed. Moderators can you delete his profile please? He has no information whatsoever on his profile. He's obviously phishing or trolling or just being a twat. And he hasn't posted a comment or an apology for the last misconduct. At least could you suspend his account or something for a moment so someone else can accept my debate?

Airmax will look into this.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 4:43:55 PM
Burn his house down!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Axiom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 10:38:55 AM
Rofl dustpelt.
And ashwin saw my complaint and has since posted a round 1. So airmax doesn't need to waste his time.