Total Posts:151|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Might leave DDO

Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 6:43:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
ay, I might leave DDO, Because I'm kinda tired of it..
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 7:11:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Um, who are you?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:03:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Before you leave, we would like you to upload a video of you speaking in tongues so we may experience it first-hand
Rob
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:04:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 9:00:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2012 7:27:31 AM, drafterman wrote:
B-but but, you've added so much to the site!

Never mind the sarcasm, but do tell us what is so tiring about DDO...:-)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:28:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: Why do people have to OFFICIAL LEAVE DDO. I mean cant you just do something else and still and occasional see what is going on once in a whill. We maked sound like you are gettng of a drug on and for all. Why doesn it have to be or not to be. ? That is the question.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:31:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 2:28:38 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: Why do people have to OFFICIAL LEAVE DDO. I mean cant you just do something else and still and occasional see what is going on once in a whill. We maked sound like you are gettng of a drug on and for all. Why doesn it have to be or not to be. ? That is the question.

Because this is the greatest mystery to all. When will they return ?
And what made them leave in the first place.
The mystery is about the very entity that makes one depart from such
addictive yet self-centered engagement. How does one depart from ones
own ego. That is the mystery my friend.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:40:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 9:00:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2012 7:27:31 AM, drafterman wrote:
B-but but, you've added so much to the site!
kfc
jedipengiun
Posts: 169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:42:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why? I'm curious to know why. :)
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:46:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 2:42:58 PM, jedipengiun wrote:
Why? I'm curious to know why. :)

She got in a fight with Innomen about the way the site is run.
kfc
jedipengiun
Posts: 169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:48:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 2:46:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/31/2012 2:42:58 PM, jedipengiun wrote:
Why? I'm curious to know why. :)

She got in a fight with Innomen about the way the site is run.

Ahhhhhh. Thanks. :)
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 2:54:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 2:46:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/31/2012 2:42:58 PM, jedipengiun wrote:
Why? I'm curious to know why. :)

She got in a fight with Innomen about the way the site is run.

Innomen is not the President anymore. I believe if this is how she feels about this
ordeal, then she should take it up with Airmax. He is doing a heck of a job.
And no, this is not FEMA damn it.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 8:52:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 6:43:08 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
ay, I might leave DDO, Because I'm kinda tired of it..

The Fool: What were you argument to him. Pls tell. ??
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 10:23:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 9:00:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2012 7:27:31 AM, drafterman wrote:
B-but but, you've added so much to the site!
Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 10:59:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 2:25:24 PM, Axiom wrote:
A little motif I live by: "If a person has the word 'girl' in their screen name, they aren't one."

But I'm seriously a girl though. if my camera will work, I can show you a picture of me.
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:02:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 2:54:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/31/2012 2:46:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/31/2012 2:42:58 PM, jedipengiun wrote:
Why? I'm curious to know why. :)

She got in a fight with Innomen about the way the site is run.

Innomen is not the President anymore. I believe if this is how she feels about this
ordeal, then she should take it up with Airmax. He is doing a heck of a job.
And no, this is not FEMA damn it.

uh, those are none of the reasons
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:06:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 11:03:53 AM, Lasagna wrote:
Before you leave, we would like you to upload a video of you speaking in tongues so we may experience it first-hand

I don't know how to upload a video...
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:07:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/31/2012 6:43:08 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
ay, I might leave DDO, Because I'm kinda tired of it..

but I might stay
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:18:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 11:07:28 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
At 7/31/2012 6:43:08 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
ay, I might leave DDO, Because I'm kinda tired of it..

but I might stay

*fapfap*

Oh sorry, just fapping because there is a woman on the site.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:23:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 11:06:58 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
At 7/31/2012 11:03:53 AM, Lasagna wrote:
Before you leave, we would like you to upload a video of you speaking in tongues so we may experience it first-hand

I don't know how to upload a video...

Wonderful.
kfc
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:24:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 11:02:20 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
At 7/31/2012 2:54:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/31/2012 2:46:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 7/31/2012 2:42:58 PM, jedipengiun wrote:
Why? I'm curious to know why. :)

She got in a fight with Innomen about the way the site is run.

Innomen is not the President anymore. I believe if this is how she feels about this
ordeal, then she should take it up with Airmax. He is doing a heck of a job.
And no, this is not FEMA damn it.

uh, those are none of the reasons

You can tell us...what one of those reasons are. :-)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
MrBrooks
Posts: 831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:54:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 11:18:07 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 8/1/2012 11:07:28 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
At 7/31/2012 6:43:08 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
ay, I might leave DDO, Because I'm kinda tired of it..

but I might stay

*fapfap*

Oh sorry, just fapping because there is a woman on the site.

I lol'd. Anyone that has to tell you they have a vagina in their username is either looking for attention, or is a dude pretending to be a girl for attention. Know what?-I'm going to make a new account. MrCockNBallsIII.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 12:06:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 11:54:47 AM, MrBrooks wrote:
At 8/1/2012 11:18:07 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 8/1/2012 11:07:28 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
At 7/31/2012 6:43:08 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
ay, I might leave DDO, Because I'm kinda tired of it..

but I might stay

*fapfap*

Oh sorry, just fapping because there is a woman on the site.

I lol'd. Anyone that has to tell you they have a vagina in their username is either looking for attention, or is a dude pretending to be a girl for attention. Know what?-I'm going to make a new account. MrCockNBallsIII.

+1
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 12:46:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I saw this and figured it was just another desperate plee for attention and was going to ignore it, but with a name like "godsconservativegirl" I had to at least humor it since the name itself made me giggle a little.

There, you had my attention. Adios or don't adios.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 2:20:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 12:46:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I saw this and figured it was just another desperate plee for attention...

http://www.debate.org...
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 10:44:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 2:20:50 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/1/2012 12:46:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I saw this and figured it was just another desperate plee for attention...

http://www.debate.org...

Touche good sir.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...