Jump to topic:

The Darkside Of Debate.org *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 10:45:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So what do we have here ladies and gentlemen. The return of Mr Inferno himself. Today, the story is not about me technically speaking, but it is about
fairness and equality. Now as many of you know, there was a petition signed to ban me from this website here recently. And some even wanted to put me on trial for minor offenses, too. But have we all not committed acts of sheer treason and violated the terms of engagement here at DDO. How many of you can truly say that you have never trolled, multi-accounted, insulted, jeered, smeared, cursed, or
verbally assaulted anyone at all on this forum. Okay then. We have our alliances, affiliations, associations, and corporations. At the end of the day, it all boils down to one thing. And that is how much of an influence are you to the other users here right now. A person here once said that I was their biggest influence and role model. Now you may laugh at this notion. Lets talk about the Inferno, that you do not know. Lets talk about those who I have enlightened, guided, inspired, informed, taught, and entertained since my arrival. And one, a life or death incident, where I gave them wisdom and knowledge to help them make it through
the day.

It was a crisis indeed, and that certain someone has overcame a lot and made it to the other side. Somebody here took the time to listen to their story.
So now you know why I am still here ladies and gentlemen.
It is not about me....... Its about helping those in a time of need and saving the lives of those who are in critical condition. With that being said, can you truly say to yourselves that you thought that I myself was doing more harm than good.
That only tells me that you have absolutely no idea about what is going on other
than what you see in front of your eyes. But the real story is about what is going on behind the scenes. So where is the fairness and equality when it comes
to judging ones true character here at DDO ? Must you believe the delusion of ones alter ego and align that with reality. Because if that is so, then you have not a clue about what is real and what is not. Why doesnt that surprise me at all. =)
Comments please.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 10:57:38 AM
At 7/31/2012 10:49:03 AM, HelterSkelter wrote:
I don't understand.

Aren't you the leader of this website? Why is there a petition to ban you?

Skelter. Good afternoon my fellow friend. Of course I am not that official leader of this place as you very well know. I am a speaker of painful truths.
And sometimes there are people in this world that finds this rare, but
affective approach to life as we know it, to be very irritating and again,
painful. Simple.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 10:59:10 AM
I don't understand.

There's a storm coming Mr. Wayne.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:00:34 AM
At 7/31/2012 10:58:48 AM, nate.juggleqa wrote:
At 7/31/2012 10:57:03 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/31/2012 10:52:10 AM, nate.juggleqa wrote:
Seriously inferno? I thought we cleared this up. Just don't attack anyone personally and you can carry on and do whatever you want within reason.

Inferno is my favorite member on this site. I will cry if he gets banned.

I'm not going to ban him unless he continues the behavior he was displaying yesterday.

No problemo my friend. Today is about making peace with thing enemies. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:00:55 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:00:34 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/31/2012 10:58:48 AM, nate.juggleqa wrote:
At 7/31/2012 10:57:03 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/31/2012 10:52:10 AM, nate.juggleqa wrote:
Seriously inferno? I thought we cleared this up. Just don't attack anyone personally and you can carry on and do whatever you want within reason.

Inferno is my favorite member on this site. I will cry if he gets banned.

I'm not going to ban him unless he continues the behavior he was displaying yesterday.

No problemo my friend. Today is about making peace with thine enemies. =)
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:06:40 AM
inferno you've made more departures and returns than I can easily remember; it seems to be the cornerstone of your personality here.
Rob
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:07:27 AM
At 7/31/2012 10:45:50 AM, inferno wrote:
So what do we have here ladies and gentlemen. The return of Mr Inferno himself. Today, the story is not about me technically speaking

The second statement is a hubric one about your return. I think it is.

but it is about
fairness and equality.

Ok, this'll be enjoyable :)

Now as many of you know, there was a petition signed to ban me from this website here recently.

No there hasn't.

And some even wanted to put me on trial for minor offenses, too.

I was going to put previously that you may have mistaken a trial for a petition, but this kind of disproves that possibility.

But have we all not committed acts of sheer treason

I'm pretty sure, of the users of this site, 80% of them haven't, the rest being spammers and flamers or love story haters (and yes, I am a poetic God).

and violated the terms of engagement here at DDO. How many of you can truly say that you have never trolled

No-one after reading this post.

, multi-accounted

...No. How can you be "multi-accounted"? No, I, as well as most users, only have one account. Thus, not multi-accounted.

insulted, jeered, smeared, cursed, or
verbally assaulted anyone at all on this forum.

Which are all reasons to warn, kick, or even ban someone.

Okay then. We have our alliances, affiliations, associations, and corporations. At the end of the day, it all boils down to one thing. And that is how much of an influence are you to the other users here right now. A person here once said that I was their biggest influence and role model.

Ever heard of the fallacy of Citing inexistent sources?

"There's a very common bad habit among the majority of people: They believe that credible sources have said/written whatever someone claims they have said or written. Even worse, most people believe that a source is credible or even exists just because someone claims that it is credible and exists. People almost never check that the source exists, that it's a credible source and that it has indeed said what was claimed." http://warp.povusers.org...

Saying "someone" means "noone", because there isn't anyone who has said so in a serious tone.

Now you may laugh at this notion. Lets talk about the Inferno, that you do not know. Lets talk about those who I have enlightened, guided, inspired, informed, taught, and entertained since my arrival.

*they all enter the room*
*tumbleweed*

And one, a life or death incident, where I gave them wisdom and knowledge to help them make it through the day.

And then you stopped crime by dressing up as a bat, being the hero the world needs, but not the hero the world deserves?

It was a crisis indeed, and that certain someone has overcame a lot and made it to the other side. Somebody here took the time to listen to their story.

Or did you get bit my a mutated spider, and now you dress up in a skimpy red outfit spitting "web" from your "hands"?

It is not about me....... Its about helping those in a time of need and saving the lives of those who are in critical condition. With that being said, can you truly say to yourselves that you thought that I myself was doing more harm than good.

Ooh! Ooh! Me me me me me me! :D Also, I think you may have accidentally fell into a sandpit, when they were testing sand-changing mutational devices, except they are rubbish useless scientists who didn't check what happened when the weight increased by 65 or 70 kg.

That only tells me that you have absolutely no idea about what is going on other
than what you see in front of your eyes. But the real story is about what is going on behind the scenes. So where is the fairness and equality when it comes
to judging ones true character here at DDO ? Must you believe the delusion of ones alter ego and align that with reality. Because if that is so, then you have not a clue about what is real and what is not. Why doesnt that surprise me at all. =)

Inferno, I still wonder why you never actually give any facts, but instead just vague statements, then criticise other people for not using vague statements...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:08:26 AM
I don't understand.

The leaders are

AirMax
Innomen
[elected]

Juggle
[owners]

Ore_Ele
[one of the mods]
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:08:56 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:06:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
inferno you've made more departures and returns than I can easily remember; it seems to be the cornerstone of your personality here.

I would say his extravagance, his extraordinary breadth of vision and imagination, monotony of speech, and ostentatious persona under the guise of a humble visionary are far more qualified as "cornerstones" of his personality here. ;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:12:43 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:07:27 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 7/31/2012 10:45:50 AM, inferno wrote:
So what do we have here ladies and gentlemen. The return of Mr Inferno himself. Today, the story is not about me technically speaking

The second statement is a hubric one about your return. I think it is.

but it is about
fairness and equality.

Ok, this'll be enjoyable :)

Now as many of you know, there was a petition signed to ban me from this website here recently.

No there hasn't.

And some even wanted to put me on trial for minor offenses, too.

I was going to put previously that you may have mistaken a trial for a petition, but this kind of disproves that possibility.

But have we all not committed acts of sheer treason

I'm pretty sure, of the users of this site, 80% of them haven't, the rest being spammers and flamers or love story haters (and yes, I am a poetic God).

and violated the terms of engagement here at DDO. How many of you can truly say that you have never trolled

No-one after reading this post.

, multi-accounted

...No. How can you be "multi-accounted"? No, I, as well as most users, only have one account. Thus, not multi-accounted.

insulted, jeered, smeared, cursed, or
verbally assaulted anyone at all on this forum.

Which are all reasons to warn, kick, or even ban someone.

Okay then. We have our alliances, affiliations, associations, and corporations. At the end of the day, it all boils down to one thing. And that is how much of an influence are you to the other users here right now. A person here once said that I was their biggest influence and role model.

Ever heard of the fallacy of Citing inexistent sources?

"There's a very common bad habit among the majority of people: They believe that credible sources have said/written whatever someone claims they have said or written. Even worse, most people believe that a source is credible or even exists just because someone claims that it is credible and exists. People almost never check that the source exists, that it's a credible source and that it has indeed said what was claimed." http://warp.povusers.org...

Saying "someone" means "noone", because there isn't anyone who has said so in a serious tone.

Now you may laugh at this notion. Lets talk about the Inferno, that you do not know. Lets talk about those who I have enlightened, guided, inspired, informed, taught, and entertained since my arrival.

*they all enter the room*
*tumbleweed*

And one, a life or death incident, where I gave them wisdom and knowledge to help them make it through the day.

And then you stopped crime by dressing up as a bat, being the hero the world needs, but not the hero the world deserves?

Or did you get bit my a mutated spider, and now you dress up in a skimpy red outfit spitting "web" from your "hands"?

Ooh! Ooh! Me me me me me me! :D Also, I think you may have accidentally fell into a sandpit, when they were testing sand-changing mutational devices, except they are rubbish useless scientists who didn't check what happened when the weight increased by 65 or 70 kg.

Inferno, I still wonder why you never actually give any facts, but instead just vague statements, then criticise other people for not using vague statements...

Next.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:14:16 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:08:56 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

I would say his extravagance, his extraordinary breadth of vision and imagination, monotony of speech, and ostentatious persona under the guise of a humble visionary are far more qualified as "cornerstones" of his personality here. ;)

My personality is quite abstract Man Is Good. But wherever I am, I always leave a life long impression on anyone who crosses my path. Always.................always. =)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:18:33 AM
Let's reason, inferno.

1. You aren't here to debate, discuss, or disagree

2. You aren't here to learn

3. So, you must be here to troll

But, internet trolls are the saddest people. See, only a very bored and hopeless individual would harass an online community for fun.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:19:26 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:14:16 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/31/2012 11:08:56 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

My personality is quite abstract Man Is Good. But wherever I am, I always leave a life long impression on anyone who crosses my path. Always.................always. =)

Why cannot they appreciate your intellect, good sir?? your daring vision that leaps like a man somersaulting in the sky? ;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:20:42 AM
I'd say nobody cares but it seems like a lot of people actually do. The irony of it all must be like fuel to inferno's fire.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:21:44 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:08:26 AM, 16kadams wrote:
I don't understand.

The leaders are

AirMax
Innomen
[elected]

Juggle
[owners]

Ore_Ele
[one of the mods]

Wut?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:22:32 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:18:33 AM, 000ike wrote:
Let's reason, inferno.

1. You aren't here to debate, discuss, or disagree

2. You aren't here to learn

3. So, you must be here to troll

But, internet trolls are the saddest people. See, only a very bored and hopeless individual would harass an online community for fun.

Next.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:23:34 AM
Don't even bother trying to ban inferno. He has had at least 3 other accounts here and will just come back...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:23:34 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:20:42 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I'd say nobody cares but it seems like a lot of people actually do. The irony of it all must be like fuel to inferno's fire.

And who is your superhero ? Superman. Then I have kryptonite in hand. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:24:55 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:23:34 AM, thett3 wrote:
Don't even bother trying to ban inferno. He has had at least 3 other accounts here and will just come back...

Those accounts you speak of are dead and never used by me once the time
is expited. This is the one and only Inferno. Now how many accounts do you have or use daily ? Sorry, we just ran out of fingers............
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:25:03 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:23:34 AM, inferno wrote:

Yup, that's him hanging upside down in that little box to the left.
- lamerde

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:28:01 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:25:03 AM, Maikuru wrote:

Do you contribute to the darkside of DDO ?
The darkside being the ill manneredness and spitefulness underneath it all.
The conspiracy to silence those who perpetuate and exhibit a truth the defies any form of bureaucratic logic and injustice of our basic human rights.

Are you part of that alliance. I am here.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:41:27 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:28:01 AM, inferno wrote:

The conspiracy to silence those who perpetuate and exhibit a truth the defies any form of bureaucratic logic and injustice of our basic human rights.

I wanted to but they said I wasn't serious enough. Typical of the man, holding down the free thinkers, am I right?
- lamerde

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 11:57:19 AM
At 7/31/2012 11:41:27 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 7/31/2012 11:28:01 AM, inferno wrote:

I wanted to but they said I wasn't serious enough. Typical of the man, holding down the free thinkers, am I right?

Free thinkers are not a threat to the status quo. But those who speak a
conventional truth and a very salable one too are the biggest threats known to Man. Because the truth sets one mind free from mental slavery.
The theme is to oppress those who are unwilling to speak truth to power.
Because at the end of the day, it is all about that........Power.
And power in any form is an aphrodisiac in the eyes of Man.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:44:25 PM
Inferno: I've honestly seem an improvement in the quality of your posts over the last two years. You're not nearly as combative as you used to be, and I honestly see nothing worthy of banning you for.

I know I give you more sh*t than probably anyone else on DDO, but you currently have done nothing that warrant a ban.

Very Respectfully,

Your Biggest Enemy

-PARADIGM_L0ST-
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:46:42 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:44:25 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Inferno: I've honestly seem an improvement in the quality of your posts over the last two years. You're not nearly as combative as you used to be, and I honestly see nothing worthy of banning you for.

I know I give you more sh*t than probably anyone else on DDO, but you currently have done nothing that warrant a ban.

Very Respectfully,

Your Biggest Enemy

-PARADIGM_L0ST-

Imitation is the highest form of flattery my friend. Of course you know me and you are actually cool otherwise. Thank you. MAJOR THREAD coming up in a few minutes/hours. Check Society thread in your spare time.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 9:17:46 AM
inferno, do you get off on writing these posts?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 9:23:46 AM
At 8/1/2012 9:17:46 AM, tvellalott wrote:
inferno, do you get off on writing these posts?

Probably not. Rather he gets off on reading the replies, as that takes less hands.