Jump to topic:

DDO BlogSpot

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 1:26:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello, DDOers. You may remember me. Anyways, for the DDO BlogSpot: The Debate Orientation Section has opened, there are interesting articles by 16kadams about the official Debate.org Blog and Airmax's presidency. Also two other articles about life after death and the possibility of an afterlife. Another about the team debates especially on the type of debates on a website called CreateDebate. I understand that most of you love the new blog but another two minutes on another DDO blog won't hurt. Here's the link: http://debateorg.blogspot.com...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 9:45:57 PM
Such a popular goddamn thread.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:10:06 PM
If my return to DDO doesnt earn an article on the blog then it isnt a real blog <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:12:09 PM
At 8/4/2012 10:10:06 PM, imabench wrote:
If my return to DDO doesnt earn an article on the blog then it isnt a real blog <3
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:30:35 PM
At 8/4/2012 10:25:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Isn't this kind of obsolete with the coming of the Official DDO Blog?

Now you're just the UnOfficial Blog.

An unofficial blog has its place too.. The DDO blog is sanctioned specifically by Juggle and edited for content and focuses more on issues and politics.. While the unofficial blog concentrates more on various opinions related to DDO (as well as issues and politics) and any issues those members feel like posting..

I think that it's nice that we have both of them as they each fill a different niche.
Debate.org Moderator
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:32:17 PM
I'm going to start 'The Official DDO Blogspot Review', where I will post scathing reviews and criticisms of everything posted in the DDO Blogspot... all for the sake of ad revenue.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:48:58 PM
At 8/4/2012 10:30:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

An unofficial blog has its place too.. The DDO blog is sanctioned specifically by Juggle and edited for content and focuses more on issues and politics.. While the unofficial blog concentrates more on various opinions related to DDO (as well as issues and politics) and any issues those members feel like posting..

I think that it's nice that we have both of them as they each fill a different niche.

Truth.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:05:56 AM
At 8/4/2012 10:30:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

And that's why VK resurrected it.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:08:23 AM
At 8/4/2012 10:10:06 PM, imabench wrote:

Well I'm not writing that one
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 6:12:59 PM

It was outdated when I left DDO for a hiatus. Unfortunately, the coverage of events of DDO slowed down extremely. However, SH decided to let me direct the blog. I started the DDO Orientation section and am inviting different experienced daters to write. The Going Deep section was initiated basically to talk about some of the most vital parts of society. You could call it a partial philosophy section but it is mainly to talk about stuff that's important. Also, our blog was never an "official blog". "Official" means that it's owned by Debate.org. Unlike blog.debate.org, we talk about issues dealing with DDO and philosophy, politics, and religion. Now we're staring to do Debate Orientation and Going Deep. The blog.debate.org is just a blog that was for Juggle and since there was no space, they added it to Debate.org. It also only deals with news and the politics behind the news. Like foreign policy behind Mitt Romney making gaffes. The DDO BlogSpot is much more centered around certain things and belongs to the members of DDO. The DDO members write stuff and send them in. Any more questions, ConservativePolicto?
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 6:15:16 PM
At 8/4/2012 9:45:57 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Such a popular goddamn thread.

Thank you. It's only a popular thread because of your intention to humiliate me. A verse in the Bible comes to mind, "God makes everything work for good." So thank you.