Jump to topic:

We should have a DDO courtroom

Axiom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 10:59:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Basically it'd be a mock courtroom where we have an assigned Jury (the only ones allowed to vote). And we can have hypothetical cases (criminal, domestic, entertainment, corporation etc...) with two lawyers.

You could have a murder trial with a prosecution attorney (pro) and a defense attorney (con) where some unbiased previously assigned 'Judge' has to lay out the facts, testimonys, evidence in the debate introduction and then the lawyers have to present their case.

It'd be fun! :P
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:04:31 PM
At 8/1/2012 10:59:43 PM, Axiom wrote:
Basically it'd be a mock courtroom where we have an assigned Jury (the only ones allowed to vote). And we can have hypothetical cases (criminal, domestic, entertainment, corporation etc...) with two lawyers.

You could have a murder trial with a prosecution attorney (pro) and a defense attorney (con) where some unbiased previously assigned 'Judge' has to lay out the facts, testimonys, evidence in the debate introduction and then the lawyers have to present their case.

Defense(Me): Objection!
Judge(Me): Sustained! Bailiff, take him away!
OberHerr: *Drags Axiom away*

You're right... that was fun!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Axiom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:06:20 PM
At 8/1/2012 11:04:31 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/1/2012 10:59:43 PM, Axiom wrote:

Defense(Me): Objection!
Judge(Me): Sustained! Bailiff, take him away!
OberHerr: *Drags Axiom away*

You're right... that was fun!

Haha. :P I want an appeal!
Axiom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:28:51 PM
At 8/1/2012 11:19:51 PM, Viper-King wrote:
We have one going on in the games forum.

Excellent! I'll check it out.