Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Scorpion Apolegetics

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 11:07:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:13:04 AM, Chelicerae wrote:
I'm thinking of becoming our resident scorpion apologist. Anybody who wants to debate me on scorpions, please message me.

I don't know how many debates you can do about scorpions.

How about Resolved: Scorpions Are Cute? lol
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:15:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:15:15 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I'm not sure how you would show your knowledge about scorpions in a debate.

http://www.debate.org...

Behold! lol
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
Chelicerae
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:29:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:15:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:15:15 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I'm not sure how you would show your knowledge about scorpions in a debate.

http://www.debate.org...

Behold! lol

This.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:36:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wish you would stop ignoring my proposals for our debate....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Chelicerae
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:37:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:37:07 PM, TUF wrote:
Scorpion Apologetics: The art of apologizing to scorpions?

*For* scorpions. It's like William Lane Craig except with scorpions.
Chelicerae
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:42:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:36:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I wish you would stop ignoring my proposals for our debate....

Unless you want to debate about scorpions.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:49:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:42:19 PM, Chelicerae wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:36:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I wish you would stop ignoring my proposals for our debate....

Unless you want to debate about scorpions.

Or the Enlightenment. :-)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Chelicerae
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:57:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:49:33 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:42:19 PM, Chelicerae wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:36:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I wish you would stop ignoring my proposals for our debate....

Unless you want to debate about scorpions.

Or the Enlightenment. :-)

Or scorpions.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 3:14:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2012 2:57:42 PM, Chelicerae wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:49:33 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:42:19 PM, Chelicerae wrote:
At 8/4/2012 2:36:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I wish you would stop ignoring my proposals for our debate....

Unless you want to debate about scorpions.

Or the Enlightenment. :-)

Or scorpions.

There are only so many scorpion debates possible. You'll run out pretty quickly if all you do is insist on debating scorpion related topics.
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.