Jump to topic:

TheFogHorn, you are a coward.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 11:53:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I forfeited your debate on whether or not the ancient Hebrews' God was just a volcano they worshiped as a deity. You then began talking about it on the forums, as if somehow you proved an irrefutable point to the world.

Now I've challenged you once again, yet you haven't even acknowledged it. To be honest, there's absolutely no reason for you to refuse because you have nothing to lose- another forfeit would just be a free win for you. Unless you accept, you really have no right to refer to Judaism and Christianity as a volcano cult because you've proved that you are unwilling to defend your own assertions.

I'm calling you out. Accept or you are officially a coward.

[http://www.debate.org...]
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 11:58:26 PM
The pointlessness of this reminds me of a comment I said jokingly in another thread maybe 5 minutes ago.

What about an official "-insert username here-, I'm calling you out!" thread? It would reduce the number of nonsense threads like this, facilitate debates, and be wonderfully distracting. I'd worry about it causing fights, but people wouldn't be using it if they weren't already prepared to call someone out anyway.

Thoughts?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:00:23 AM
At 8/6/2012 11:58:26 PM, Maikuru wrote:
The pointlessness of this reminds me of a comment I said jokingly in another thread maybe 5 minutes ago.

What about an official "-insert username here-, I'm calling you out!" thread? It would reduce the number of nonsense threads like this, facilitate debates, and be wonderfully distracting. I'd worry about it causing fights, but people wouldn't be using it if they weren't already prepared to call someone out anyway.

Thoughts?

wouldnt get used, when people are ticked at other people they have their own style of calling them out. When jimtimmy and 16kadams were ticked off at me they had their own ways of calling me out. Jimtimmy attacked me personally while 16kadams just titled it "f*ck you all"

it was the greatest moment of my life <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:03:31 AM
At 8/7/2012 12:00:23 AM, imabench wrote:

Thoughts?

wouldnt get used, when people are ticked at other people they have their own style of calling them out. When jimtimmy and 16kadams were ticked off at me they had their own ways of calling me out. Jimtimmy attacked me personally while 16kadams just titled it "f*ck you all"

Dan Bench, YOU sir, are the greatest memory of my life :D
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:03:43 AM

Thoughts?

You responding to one of my posts is like in my top 5.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:04:52 AM

Thoughts?
Go ahead and make the thread Ma'am.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:10:55 AM

Thoughts?

It's not my fault people blamed me for something that I didn't do... It was fun though
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:13:45 AM

Thoughts?

They tend to extend to a few zozen pages so it would be too messy.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:15:49 AM
At 8/7/2012 12:13:45 AM, phantom wrote:

Thoughts?

I would say that no other calamity ever since Noah's flood would match the sheer catastrophe of making that thread....;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:16:32 AM
At 8/7/2012 12:15:49 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Thoughts?

I would say that no other calamity ever since Noah's flood would match the sheer catastrophe of making that thread....;)

people would probably troll the f*ck out of it too
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:18:33 AM
At 8/7/2012 12:16:32 AM, imabench wrote:

Thoughts?

Especially with imabench back in town.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:19:17 AM
At 8/7/2012 12:18:33 AM, phantom wrote:

Thoughts?

damn straight ;D

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:26:35 AM
At 8/7/2012 12:19:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/7/2012 12:18:33 AM, phantom wrote:

Thoughts?

damn straight ;D

*cough* http://www.debate.org... *cough*
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
TheJackel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 4:18:18 AM
Unfortunately for you, Foghorn is quite right regarding said diety.. You gave up and it didn't even get started. You didn't even know that the term "volcano" didn't exist in that era. Nor did you realize that Jahve is the pronunciation of YHW and comes directly from the Shasu of YHW.. The Shasu whom were a nomadic tribe that worshiped a volcano mountain GOD.. This tribe specifically was located in the Midian region where Moses spent 40 years of his supposed life. And Jethro was a Midian priest whom married his daughter to Moses. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, or to even read the songs of Yahweh (Psalms) to comprehend what the GOD in question is. And little did you realize that Exodus was written in the same time period of the eruption of mount thera. And that was a super volcanic eruption and not some little eruption like Mt Saint Hellenes. Most of the bible is a recording of that event, and the after math.. You don't even Get Yahweh as the GOD of Judah until right after that event. But hey, you can feel free to engage my debate on the subject here:

So you want to call foghorn a coward...Ok, debate me...
TheFogHorn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 4:45:38 AM
I think as Mouthwash is so not a coward it really should be him who steps foward, especially as he wants to correct my poor opinion of him after his first terrible effort, which he claims had nothing to do with his ability to debunk the theory.

I'm surprised he's not snapped up the challenge already.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:39:14 AM
Anyone else think this thread is a waste of time and irritating in its existence?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:25:22 AM
At 8/7/2012 4:45:38 AM, TheFogHorn wrote:
I think as Mouthwash is so not a coward it really should be him who steps foward, especially as he wants to correct my poor opinion of him after his first terrible effort, which he claims had nothing to do with his ability to debunk the theory.

I'm surprised he's not snapped up the challenge already.

Actually, I went to bed before he posted. It was about 12:30 where I live. Speaking of which, since you apparently live in London, weren't you posting here at like four in the morning. >.>

Anyway, I looked up a few of his claims and found nothing. He needs to source them.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 12:11:47 PM
At 8/7/2012 12:03:43 AM, Maikuru wrote:

Thoughts?

You debating me then having people votebomb for you is mine <3
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush