DDOian Dispute Resolution Services

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 1:24:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DDOians For A Better DDO(DDOfabDDO) hereby announces:

DDOian Dispute Resolution Services For A Better DDO(DDRSfabDDO)

DDOfabDDO has created DDRSfabDDO in order to foster a friendlier, healthier attitude(F,HA) among DDOians. Disputes and Flame-Wars(DaF-W) cause much too much Strife and Conflict(SaC), which gets in the way of Productive, Thought-Provoking Discussion(P,T-PD).

So if you have a dispute with another DDOian, don't let your DaF-W get in the way of P,T-PD by causing SaC instead of fostering F,HA
(dlyDaF-WgitwoP,T-PDbcSaCiofF,HA).

Let us help you out. Contact us in this thread, and we will publicly create a Conflict Resolution Environment(CRE), custom-tailored to make (DDO a better DDO(DDOabDDO) for all DDOians)(mDDOabDDOfaDDOians).

This message has been brought to you by The Excessive Initialist Party of Redundant Acronymist Repetition(TEIPoRAR)

Member FDIC
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:29:04 PM
I have a dispute with DDRSfabDDO.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:56:50 PM
Hello WriterDave.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:08:22 PM
You are literally delusional.

I'll bet if you had a family of four that you starved and locked in your house all day for $30,000 a year, you've probably killed and eaten them by now, which is how you even have the time to be on DDO.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:10:44 PM
At 8/7/2012 7:08:22 PM, Ren wrote:

I'll bet if you had a family of four that you starved and locked in your house all day for $30,000 a year, you've probably killed and eaten them by now, which is how you even have the time to be on DDO.

We have provided this environment to settle your dispute:

http://www.debate.org...
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:12:06 PM
At 8/7/2012 7:10:44 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

What dispute?

That dispute has been settled: http://www.debate.org...
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:14:09 PM
At 8/7/2012 7:12:06 PM, Ren wrote:

What dispute?

Settled? You haven't provided any real arguments other than rent(you lost) taxes(you lost) strawmans(you lose) and ad hominems(you lose).

I responded to that thread. You didn't.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:22:41 PM
At 8/7/2012 7:14:09 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

What dispute?

Settled? You haven't provided any real arguments other than rent(you lost) taxes(you lost) strawmans(you lose) and ad hominems(you lose).

Hey, whatever, man. You can think whatever you want to think. On a serious note, you must be having a hard time at home. Someone isn't giving you the attention you feel you deserve, or your assumed authority is being questioned. You feel smaller and insecure, and perhaps to offset handling it gracefully in real life, or perhaps consistent with handling it stupidly, you've been embarrassing the shiit out of your cartoon avatar by making a most gigantic, unrelenting production of immaturity.

I may be wrong, but people have been leaving little hints that they don't think you're being funny or cool, but instead, embarrassing and awkward. Your resolution is nonsensical and imbecilic; the quantity and rate at which you're posting new threads about it is uncomfortable and strange; in essence, you claim that you're an adult supporting a family, and you're literally acting like a kid about this. Your sophomoric attitude about the issue literally doesn't deserve my attention, and until you pull your head out of your asss and actually approach the real issue, which is an argument I rendered days ago about the Occupy Wall Street movement, I'm not going to debate with you, nor am I going to go back and forth with you. I've given this too much attention, already. But, I noticed that you've been flat out lying, so I just thought I'd set the record straight before I move on.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:26:12 PM
At 8/7/2012 7:22:41 PM, Ren wrote:
At 8/7/2012 7:14:09 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

What dispute?

Hey, whatever, man. You can think whatever you want to think. On a serious note, you must be having a hard time at home. Someone isn't giving you the attention you feel you deserve, or your assumed authority is being questioned. You feel smaller and insecure, and perhaps to offset handling it gracefully in real life, or perhaps consistent with handling it stupidly, you've been embarrassing the shiit out of your cartoon avatar by making a most gigantic, unrelenting production of immaturity.

I may be wrong, but people have been leaving little hints that they don't think you're being funny or cool, but instead, embarrassing and awkward. Your resolution is nonsensical and imbecilic; the quantity and rate at which you're posting new threads about it is uncomfortable and strange; in essence, you claim that you're an adult supporting a family, and you're literally acting like a kid about this. Your sophomoric attitude about the issue literally doesn't deserve my attention, and until you pull your head out of your asss and actually approach the real issue, which is an argument I rendered days ago about the Occupy Wall Street movement, I'm not going to debate with you, nor am I going to go back and forth with you. I've given this too much attention, already. But, I noticed that you've been flat out lying, so I just thought I'd set the record straight before I move on.

Lol Ren, just what I expected.

You can't back up your claim that I'm lying(which I'm not), so you result to ad-hominem, and baseless claims, such as 'you're lying, I'm just not going to bother proving it'.

I love how you were willing to discuss the matter until you realized you were wrong about rental prices, and off on the annual take-home pay by $10,000.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:49:18 PM
At 8/7/2012 5:31:06 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I have a dispute with Daytonanerd. It's turning pretty violent.

You should quit masturbating then.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:10:38 PM
At 8/7/2012 5:29:04 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

We have provided an environment for you to work out your dispute with us. Here is a knife. Meet us outside your place of residence at midnight. We will present our arguments in the form of a Mossberg 500.

Thank you for using DDRSfabDDO, have a nice day!
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:11:15 PM
At 8/7/2012 5:31:06 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I have a dispute with Daytonanerd. It's turning pretty violent.

I have contacted Bellvue Professional Mediation Services on your behalf. Thank you, and enjoy throwing yourself against the padded walls.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:11:28 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:28:27 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 8/7/2012 5:29:04 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

We have provided an environment for you to work out your dispute with us. Here is a knife. Meet us outside your place of residence at midnight. We will present our arguments in the form of a Mossberg 500.

Thank you for using DDRSfabDDO, have a nice day!
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:13:47 PM
At 8/7/2012 7:22:41 PM, Ren wrote:

We are still awaiting any form of actual argument, contention, premise, or logic, on behalf of your claim. Please use the SASE included in your face to present said argument, contention, premise, or logic, on behalf of your claim.

All arguments in the form of ad hominem or unsubstantiated claims will cause a delay in the processing of your Dispute Resolution.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 9:37:10 AM
"Mossberg 500"
I'm fvcked if you use Birdshot.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires