Jump to topic:

Cannot post on debate

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 9:24:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
My dad has added this firewall to my router and it blocks my debate because of the word "homosexuality". Now I can't even access my debate! What should I do? I messaged the guy but he won't reply.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 9:32:05 AM
At 8/7/2012 9:28:56 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
You might use a proxy. See http://www.ehow.com... However, some blocking software also blocks proxy use.

It's built into my router so nothing works unless I connect to another network.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:08:32 AM
At 8/7/2012 10:29:09 AM, nate.juggleqa wrote:
Can you type your response in word, save it, then copy and paste on a friend's computer?

Copy/paste function doesn't carry on to other computers. But I suppose emailing it in an attachment would work. Still in order to write a response he would need to actually see the debate.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
nate.DDOqa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:16:29 AM
At 8/7/2012 11:08:32 AM, TUF wrote:
At 8/7/2012 10:29:09 AM, nate.juggleqa wrote:
Can you type your response in word, save it, then copy and paste on a friend's computer?

Copy/paste function doesn't carry on to other computers. But I suppose emailing it in an attachment would work. Still in order to write a response he would need to actually see the debate.

That was implied..... I didn't think I needed to be that explicit in the 21st century.

Anyways dust here is the response to that last debate: http://d.pr...

based on the settings that he mentioned above he probably can't see this page anymore since he did type the word 'homosexuality' in already and it's been posted.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:58:05 AM
Dude, your 99 years old. Your dad shouldn't be doing your electronic management.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan