Jump to topic:

DDO's Summertime Slump *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 9:48:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So it appears that the year, 2012, may have been a bit epic for DDO for the most part in terms of its enhancements and advancements technically speaking.
But the Summer months have known to be the most busy, except for this one.
A year ago, activity was much more heavy and more thorough.
So we have seen a little slump in activity here because..............
Because people have lives for crying out loud ! LOL.
People take vacations, breaks, trips, leave of absence and much much more.
So whats with all of the nonsense. Do not worry, this is only temporary.
DDO still sparks the imagination and forces us to think about own logical logic, but in a more profound manner. And this Summers world events have kept it alive. Do you agree.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 9:53:06 AM
At 8/8/2012 9:48:39 AM, inferno wrote:
So it appears that the year, 2012, may have been a bit epic for DDO for the most part in terms of its enhancements and advancements technically speaking.
But the Summer months have known to be the most busy, except for this one.
A year ago, activity was much more heavy and more thorough.
So we have seen a little slump in activity here because..............
Because people have lives for crying out loud ! LOL.
People take vacations, breaks, trips, leave of absence and much much more.
So whats with all of the nonsense. Do not worry, this is only temporary.
DDO still sparks the imagination and forces us to think about own logical logic, but in a more profound manner. And this Summers world events have kept it alive. Do you agree.

Well, I mean, we have lives because, you know, YOLO.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
HelterSkelter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 9:55:33 AM
I am not sure why you posted this. I have not seen anybody complaining about a lack of activity. In addition, it looks like people are fairly active in the evenings.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 9:58:59 AM
At 8/8/2012 9:55:33 AM, HelterSkelter wrote:
I am not sure why you posted this. I have not seen anybody complaining about a lack of activity. In addition, it looks like people are fairly active in the evenings.

I posted this because I knew a very pragmatic and petty being such as yourself woulf not hesitate to resort to useless and defiant rhetoric. But yes, this has been talked about here latley.
Would you like a cookie ? =)
HelterSkelter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 10:17:41 AM
At 8/8/2012 9:58:59 AM, inferno wrote:

I posted this because I knew a very pragmatic and petty being such as yourself woulf not hesitate to resort to useless and defiant rhetoric. But yes, this has been talked about here latley.

Would you mind posting a few links in which this topic has been discussed in the past 48 hours?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 10:21:28 AM
At 8/8/2012 10:17:41 AM, HelterSkelter wrote:

Would you mind posting a few links in which this topic has been discussed in the past 48 hours?

No. Just take the time to read the many threads that spoke about the recent boredom here at DDO. Thank you.
HelterSkelter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 10:28:36 AM
At 8/8/2012 10:21:28 AM, inferno wrote:

No. Just take the time to read the many threads that spoke about the recent boredom here at DDO. Thank you.

I don't see any such threads.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 10:31:29 AM
At 8/8/2012 10:28:36 AM, HelterSkelter wrote:
At 8/8/2012 10:21:28 AM, inferno wrote:

I don't see any such threads.

Must you obsess over such minute issues. See politics for latest from Inferno.
Thank you, and enjoy your dinner.