Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Can I Haz

JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 11:41:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Voting Priviledges?

Yes, I could have done a PM, but I don't roll that way. I believe in freedom of information and transparency :)
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 11:42:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And I promise not to troll debates. Trolling is for stupid people on forums, not things that keep score. :D
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 11:42:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 11:41:38 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Voting Priviledges?

Yes, I could have done a PM, but I don't roll that way. I believe in freedom of information and transparency :)

Wait... why can't you vote?
Tsar of DDO
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 11:46:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 11:42:18 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/8/2012 11:41:38 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Voting Priviledges?

Yes, I could have done a PM, but I don't roll that way. I believe in freedom of information and transparency :)

Wait... why can't you vote?

Because I don't have a phone.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 11:47:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 11:46:44 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/8/2012 11:42:18 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/8/2012 11:41:38 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Voting Priviledges?

Yes, I could have done a PM, but I don't roll that way. I believe in freedom of information and transparency :)

Wait... why can't you vote?

Because I don't have a phone.

Ahh... well that would explain it.
Tsar of DDO
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 11:53:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Make him work for it! Denounce Romney! Make a pro-Ren thread! Burn your NRA membership card!

Yes, that's right. Dance. Dance for your masters.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 11:57:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 11:42:08 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
And I promise not to troll debates. Trolling is for stupid people on forums, not things that keep score. :D

*walks away from computer to sulk in bedroom*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:00:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
hmm I don't know..

What have you done for me lately? :P

just kidding... You should have voting rights by the end of the weekend..
Debate.org Moderator
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:02:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 11:53:02 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Make him work for it! Denounce Romney! Make a pro-Ren thread! Burn your NRA membership card!

Yes, that's right. Dance. Dance for your masters.



Oh, I denounce Romney. He's a pragmatist, which makes him lie about his stances in order to get the GOP candidacy and votes.

Ren is amazing! In his ability to make baseless claims and refuse to even discuss any kind of substantiation.

I don't have NRA...:( Can I just sign up for a Brady Campaign card? *gags*
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:03:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 12:00:17 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
hmm I don't know..

What have you done for me lately? :P

just kidding... You should have voting rights by the end of the weekend..

I was going to say, have you forgotten about last night already?!?!?!

Lol, thanks Airmax for Prez 2012 - Forward for Changing Hope
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:15:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 12:02:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/8/2012 11:53:02 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Make him work for it! Denounce Romney! Make a pro-Ren thread! Burn your NRA membership card!

Yes, that's right. Dance. Dance for your masters.



Oh, I denounce Romney. He's a pragmatist, which makes him lie about his stances in order to get the GOP candidacy and votes.

Ren is amazing! In his ability to make baseless claims and refuse to even discuss any kind of substantiation.

I don't have NRA...:( Can I just sign up for a Brady Campaign card? *gags*
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:17:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 12:03:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/9/2012 12:00:17 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
hmm I don't know..

What have you done for me lately? :P

just kidding... You should have voting rights by the end of the weekend..

I was going to say, have you forgotten about last night already?!?!?!

Lol, thanks Airmax for Prez 2012 - Forward for Changing Hope

*ALERT*

Scandal in the Airmax administration!
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:19:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 12:17:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/9/2012 12:03:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/9/2012 12:00:17 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
hmm I don't know..

What have you done for me lately? :P

just kidding... You should have voting rights by the end of the weekend..

I was going to say, have you forgotten about last night already?!?!?!

Lol, thanks Airmax for Prez 2012 - Forward for Changing Hope

*ALERT*

Scandal in the Airmax administration!

This should probably be investigated by DDOfabDDO
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:50:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 11:57:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/8/2012 11:42:08 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
And I promise not to troll debates. Trolling is for stupid people on forums, not things that keep score. :D

*walks away from computer to sulk in bedroom*

lol
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc