Jump to topic:

Anyone else got love letters here?

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:40:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Suspicious ones too. Looks like it might be a spambot, but just in case "identities" protected lol.
xxx
My name is xxx, I got your contact details (www.debate.org)

and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.

My private e-mail: (xxx)

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.

Yours truly,
Miss xxx
(xxx)
pis contact me diarte my mail so that i will give you my photo ok thanks.
Reply:
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
idontbelieveit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:41:40 PM
At 9/5/2009 3:40:15 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Suspicious ones too. Looks like it might be a spambot, but just in case "identities" protected lol.
xxx

and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.

Yours truly,
Miss xxx
(xxx)
Reply:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! no, i haven't.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:43:02 PM
Unless Phil's hit a financial low and allowed a date site to start e-mailing us, I would say it's minimally legitimate.

Check if she's 50 though first :P.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
idontbelieveit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:44:39 PM
At 9/5/2009 3:43:02 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Unless Phil's hit a financial low and allowed a date site to start e-mailing us, I would say it's minimally legitimate.

Check if she's 50 though first :P.

Do it by googling her, then check facebook, and myspace. CYBERSTALK.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:45:15 PM
I don't think they live that long where she's supposed to be from, unless they are gunmint officials or family thereof.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:46:52 PM
Lolwut.

Not legit.

http://www.last.fm...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:53:59 PM
At 9/5/2009 3:49:56 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:
I actually might have, but I've made so many email addresses for this site, that I don't check them anymore.

That's called multi-accounting.
idontbelieveit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:55:21 PM
At 9/5/2009 3:53:59 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I actually might have, but I've made so many email addresses for this site, that I don't check them anymore.

I only have one account now.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 3:57:08 PM
At 9/5/2009 3:55:21 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:

But you said you had to keep up with multiple e-mail addresses.
idontbelieveit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 4:17:09 PM
At 9/5/2009 3:57:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/5/2009 3:55:21 PM, idontbelieveit wrote:

But you said you had to keep up with multiple e-mail addresses.

I sent them all to my phone.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 3:18:26 PM
I got that too. It looks like all three acounts from that city are the same spambot.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
emigre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 3:36:56 PM
Yeah, I got one of those yesterday, as well, which seemed kind of strange, since I had only signed up a few hours earlier. I didn't expect to receive spam like that on this site.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 5:34:08 PM
xxx

Yours truly,
Miss xxx
(xxx)
Reply:

And here I thought I was special:

vutazi32 @yahoo.com
My name is Miss.Vivian utazi, I got your contact details (www.debate.org)

My private e-mail: (vutazi32 @yahoo.com)

Yours truly,
Miss Vivian utazi.
(vutazi32 @yahoo.com)

Bets she is from Nigeria. :D
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 10:48:52 PM
xxx

Yours truly,
Miss xxx
(xxx)
Reply:

Hmm... see if she's DTF?
radioactivepotatoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 10:53:49 PM
I got the same email, and Its real. She ended up at my house that very night. She was from the Philipines. She knew some very very dirty things
Had enough of Scientology like me?
http://www.paganismtoday.com...
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 11:17:34 PM
I received the same letter; I also received a similar one about a month earlier from another account - that one was from Chile judging by the contact email account. The profile info was suspiciously the same though. O.o
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 8:13:12 AM
Haha, I wonder if any of the female members got these as well :P
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.