Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:52:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/9/2012 12:38:31 AM, ravenwaen wrote:
Ban abstractposters already.

Please? With a cherry on top?

Seriously, you're failing the site by letting his trolling continue.

But whose going to fight Inferno for the honor of being the greatest troll on DDO?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:58:19 AM
At 8/9/2012 12:52:10 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

But whose going to fight Inferno for the honor of being the greatest troll on DDO?

lol
Tsar of DDO
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:01:18 AM
oh lets wait a while longer, im making a killing on debates with him because he doesnt even know what hes talking about at all ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:03:15 AM
At 8/9/2012 12:58:19 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

I thought Izbo had won that title for the time being with his stalwart defense of his own intellectuality...against much of the community, lol.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:09:49 AM
At 8/9/2012 1:01:18 AM, imabench wrote:
oh lets wait a while longer, im making a killing on debates with him because he doesnt even know what hes talking about at all ;D

Let it be known throughout the lands! Imabench is and will forevermore be a better troll then that other dude whose name I can't think of right now but this threat is apparently about or whatever.
Tsar of DDO
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:15:39 AM
I had warned Abstractposters about poor voting this morning and he proceeded to place another extremely poor vote. I had started talking with him via PM around half an hour ago to give him an opportunity to defend his vote and explain his RFD. He proceeded to claim persecution and other nonsense I didn't understand.

Ultimately, Abstractposters is being banned for continuing to place poor votes after being warned and for forcing me to spend more time dealing with him than I would like to admit.

Repeated poor voting conduct following warnings will not be tolerated in any cases, and making me waste my time dealing with borderline to outright trollish behavior on a regular basis will now be considered part of the metric in which I evaluate the potential for bans of members like this. Perhaps I waited longer than I should have to ban him, but I'd like to initially give members the benefit of the doubt, but that can only continue for so long.
Debate.org Moderator
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:32:31 AM
At 8/9/2012 1:15:39 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I had warned Abstractposters about poor voting this morning and he proceeded to place another extremely poor vote. I had started talking with him via PM around half an hour ago to give him an opportunity to defend his vote and explain his RFD. He proceeded to claim persecution and other nonsense I didn't understand.

Ultimately, Abstractposters is being banned for continuing to place poor votes after being warned and for forcing me to spend more time dealing with him than I would like to admit.

Repeated poor voting conduct following warnings will not be tolerated in any cases, and making me waste my time dealing with borderline to outright trollish behavior on a regular basis will now be considered part of the metric in which I evaluate the potential for bans of members like this. Perhaps I waited longer than I should have to ban him, but I'd like to initially give members the benefit of the doubt, but that can only continue for so long.

Not all trolls are bad though... only some of them. Others brighten the site.
Tsar of DDO
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:41:20 AM
At 8/9/2012 1:32:31 AM, YYW wrote:

I understand, and I was personally amused by some of Abstracts debates. I refrained from banning him for as long as I could. However once anyone starts threatening the integrity of the voting system, and ignoring warnings of such, I can't just let them 'have their fun'. In addition, I had to look through reports on him nearly every day since he became a member, respond to personal PMs sent to me by other members regarding him, and other time consuming issues pertaining to specifically him. So the time I personally invested just on dealing with this guy made him become far more of a liability to me and the site than it was worth.
Debate.org Moderator
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 1:44:15 AM
At 8/9/2012 1:41:20 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/9/2012 1:32:31 AM, YYW wrote:

I understand, and I was personally amused by some of Abstracts debates. I refrained from banning him for as long as I could. However once anyone starts threatening the integrity of the voting system, and ignoring warnings of such, I can't just let them 'have their fun'. In addition, I had to look through reports on him nearly every day since he became a member, respond to personal PMs sent to me by other members regarding him, and other time consuming issues pertaining to specifically him. So the time I personally invested just on dealing with this guy made him become far more of a liability to me and the site than it was worth.

It's cool. His debates didn't make sense at all. Especially the Spirit of Africa debate. I was looking forward to a discussion of lions, elephants and Rafiki the baboon, cast against a soundtrack performed by Elton John (but written by Tim Rice). Unfortunately... that just didn't happen.
Tsar of DDO
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 6:52:57 PM
At 8/9/2012 1:03:15 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

lol

I thought Izbo had won that title for the time being with his stalwart defense of his own intellectuality...against much of the community, lol.

You have to be active though. Izbo is simply the Troll god that left us.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 7:07:57 PM
At 8/9/2012 6:52:57 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

lol

Interrogator wins the troll award simply for his longevity. Izbo may have been more aggressive, but his ignorance seemed a little more genuine. If it is real ignorance, then it isn't really trolling. Interrogator is completely trolling.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 7:21:24 PM
At 8/9/2012 7:07:57 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

lol

Interrogator wins the troll award simply for his longevity. Izbo may have been more aggressive, but his ignorance seemed a little more genuine. If it is real ignorance, then it isn't really trolling. Interrogator is completely trolling.

I am unfamiliar with this guy. Any stories you can tell me?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 7:27:11 PM
At 8/9/2012 7:21:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

lol

Interrogator = Inferno

He created a new account.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 7:29:46 PM
At 8/9/2012 7:27:11 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/9/2012 7:21:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

lol

Interrogator = Inferno

He created a new account.

Oh...

Nevermind then.