Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

KFC Party! - I'm Leaving DDO

JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 1:09:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm hereby announcing my candidacy for the next DDO Leave-Leader. As DDO L-L, I pledge to do everything in my power to ensure that at least one 'I'm leaving DDO' thread actually results in the leave-ance(that's a word, for realz) of the propositionator.

If elected as DDO L-L, I pledge to leave DDO*, permanently**, including any and all past, present, and/or future multis. Forever***.

*dramatic Dun-dun-duuuuuuuun sound with accompanying dramatic squirrel gif here*

So please, vote JaxsonRaine for DDO L-L, by voting for JimTimmy, by writing in FREEDO, by voting for Airmax, while dragging away koopin fried chicken.

*DDO leave-ance will take place within 2 weeks of becoming electionated.
**See ***
***For realzorz.

****(Didn't see that one, didja?)My leave-ance will result in the closure of DDOfabDDO. I know this will be hard to bear for many of you, and many more of you have no idea what DDOfabDDO is, but I promise, this will be for the best interest of DDOians, for a better DDO.

*****I've heard that odd numbers of things are better than even numbers, for some reason. Like three !'s looks better than 2 or 4 !'s. !!! > !!/!!!!!(the last ! is just to exclaim the function, but that could be confusing). So let's just leave it at (!!! > !!/!!!!)!

Never Forget Me DDO!!!

(!!! > !!/!!!!)!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 1:32:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 1:16:33 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You can't be the "leader" if you're just following the crowd.

Derr, I'm not following the crowd. The crowd never leaves.

I'm going to leave. Herr.

And, I'm leading by setting an example of running for the privilege of leaving.

And, I lead because I have great hair. Seriously, read all about it in Dilbert.

At 8/11/2012 1:12:02 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

(!!! > !!/!!!!)!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 11:30:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jaxon, can you please fvck off with the coding?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 11:51:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 11:30:28 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Jaxon, can you please fvck off with the coding?

It's not coding, it's the next greatest internet meme, ever!

Three !'s are better than two or four !'s, because the brain likes the balance of odd numbers of punctuation for some strange reason.

Seriously, learn to love the beauty of (!!! > !!/!!!!)!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 12:03:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 11:51:11 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/11/2012 11:30:28 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Jaxon, can you please fvck off with the coding?

It's not coding, it's the next greatest internet meme, ever!

Three !'s are better than two or four !'s, because the brain likes the balance of odd numbers of punctuation for some strange reason.

Seriously, learn to love the beauty of (!!! > !!/!!!!)!

Lol you sneaky bastard changing it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 12:11:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 12:03:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 8/11/2012 11:51:11 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/11/2012 11:30:28 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Jaxon, can you please fvck off with the coding?

It's not coding, it's the next greatest internet meme, ever!

Three !'s are better than two or four !'s, because the brain likes the balance of odd numbers of punctuation for some strange reason.

Seriously, learn to love the beauty of (!!! > !!/!!!!)!

Lol you sneaky bastard changing it.

I must be sneaky, I don't even know what I did...

?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:26:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 2:50:48 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Orgy thread

So let me get this straight FREEDO... me leaving DDO is such cause for celebration as to be marked with an orgy?

I don't know if I should be offended or speechless...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
YYW
Posts: 36,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:44:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 10:32:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/11/2012 10:30:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/11/2012 2:50:48 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Orgy thread
Tsar of DDO