Jump to topic:

Leaving DDO For A Bit Too, Haha

SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 1:22:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm seriously not trying to follow the trend, I just think that right now I need to focus on other things, and I think deactivating my account is going to help my resolve, if that makes sense.

Not angry at anyone or anything like that, DDO is just too distracting right now. I might be back, and I might not. I just need to focus on other things in my life. So far, arguing with people on the internet hasn't gotten me anywhere, and hasn't convinced anyone of anything anyway, so, I'm not exactly losing much haha. Though I have learned a lot. So thanks for that! :)

And for the record, I think Rational_Thinker is a great debater, and I respect the fact that he seems to come up with a new objection to the KCA every few weeks. I don't agree with him at all on the KCA, but I think he gets a bad rap. Really, he's persistent, and I think that's cool. So, just erase any dickish thing I've said about him. Because, in reality, I think he's cool.

Oh, and Maikuru, thanks a million for helping me see the problems with my approach to Divine Intervention. And also for being a sport about the whole debate, you are truly a gentlemen and a scholar.

Wnope, honestly, I really don't know enough about monisitic idealism to be arguing with anyone. Everything I said to you on that Orch-OR thread was pretty much something my physics friends told me. So good on you for actually knowing what the hell you were talking about.

innomen and Ore_Le, thank you so much for reaching out to me the way you did after the thing with my Father happened. You guys are awesome. Seriously.

Thank you Contradiction, KRFourner, Gileandos, KeytarHero, Reason_Alliance and PCP for helping me out with my debates and answering questions I had. If it weren't for you guys, I'd be lost, or, I'd have to use google and read a lot more then I actually did.

unitedandy, I forfeited our gay marriage debate A) because I didn't have time but B) I didn't have time because your responses were so good I just couldn't figure out how I'd respond to them, and I was too lazy to google responses. So, you're right, I was online long enough to write a response, your post was just to freaking well done for me to actually figure out what to say. Seriously, how do you people write stuff like that?

Cody_Franklin, I never directly interacted with you, but I've read what you posted and I have no clue what you're saying half the time. I think I respect that. But, as a compliment, you have a big vocabulary, which you'll probably go far with.

So yeah, no hard feelings! Just gotta move on. I may be back of course, but for now, I really gotta go.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 1:23:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
no mention of me </3

peace out niggah! You should join the DDO facebook page
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett