Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

SOMEBODY PLEASE debate this

imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:38:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
there are now three debates in support of the kalam cosmological argument of the existence of god clogging up the challenge period tab, can someone PLEASE accept these debates before I troll them and end up regretting it?

IM BEGGING YA
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:38:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 10:38:04 PM, imabench wrote:
there are now three debates in support of the kalam cosmological argument of the existence of god clogging up the challenge period tab, can someone PLEASE accept these debates before I troll them and end up regretting it?

IM BEGGING YA

Maybe I'll make a noob account, take the debates, and then close it down lol.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 10:38:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 8/11/2012 10:38:04 PM, imabench wrote:
there are now three debates in support of the kalam cosmological argument of the existence of god clogging up the challenge period tab, can someone PLEASE accept these debates before I troll them and end up regretting it?

IM BEGGING YA

Maybe I'll make a noob account, take the debates, and then close it down lol.

I would actually like to just see imabench troll them all. They all deserve it.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:46:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would if the KCA wasn't utter BS.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:48:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The worst part is the guy who made a KCA debate as PRO when there were 2 other open ones (both Con) for him to take.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 10:49:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 10:48:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
The worst part is the guy who made a KCA debate as PRO when there were 2 other open ones (both Con) for him to take.

Well... Buck's full resolution is that the KCA sucks to debate.
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 11:16:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Kalam Cosmological argument is sound.

See, I have no idea what that even means.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 11:18:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 11:09:22 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Yeah...please accept and troll all of them.

Argument... DDO Style:

Step 1) Find some pseudo-intelectual bullsh!t that "proves" some $h!t you want to believe is true.
Step 2) Bastardize said pseudo-intelectual bull$h!t in such a way that it fits into 8k characters.
Step 3) Claim that your shadow of pseudo-intelectual bull$h!t proves, beyond doubt or question, the $h!t you want to believe is true.

Tips:

1) During process of proliferating said pseudo-intellectual bull$h!t, you must pretend to be smarter than you are.
2) You must adopt attitude of wanna-be academic elitism to lend quasi-credibility to your pseudo-intelectual bull$h!t.
3) If no one accepts challenge of your pseudo-intelectual bull$h!t, you pretend like you are smarter than they/the group of people you were targeting are.
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 11:58:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/11/2012 11:16:59 PM, Contra wrote:
The Kalam Cosmological argument is sound.

See, I have no idea what that even means.

LOL. same here :s
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 12:01:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/12/2012 11:58:04 PM, famer wrote:
At 8/11/2012 11:16:59 PM, Contra wrote:
The Kalam Cosmological argument is sound.

See, I have no idea what that even means.

LOL. same here :s

That the first cause argunment for god is logically sound.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross