DDO Myers-Briggs test

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 1:18:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.humanmetrics.com...

Hey DDO, an idea was given to me by another member. Please take the test and either post your results (please include the percentages) or PM them to me (if you don't want to share them with everyone).

I'll do a DDO graph of our active membership. I also plan on doing another Political spectrum quiz in the next month or two.

Thanks,
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 1:26:52 AM
YYW in normal mood (tonight):

INTJ

Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(62%) Judging(89%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)

If I am in a good mood, I usually score ENTP, if I hate the world, I usually score ENTJ.

Needless to say, this is a test with which I have a general familiarity.
Tsar of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 2:10:09 AM
INTJ
Introvert(54%) iNtuitive(88%) iNtuitive Thinking(70%) Judging(11%)

I honestly thought I would get higher Judging.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 2:10:40 AM
INTP

Introvert(17%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(19%) Perceiving(11)%

This test is quite unreliable. I have used it several times, my classification varies every time. In many questions wordings leave me unsure whether to answer yes or no.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 2:21:30 AM
At 8/12/2012 2:10:40 AM, baggins wrote:
INTP

This test is quite unreliable. I have used it several times, my classification varies every time. In many questions wordings leave me unsure whether to answer yes or no.

It does depend on the mood, but then again, your personality also depends on your mood. I have a very different personality when angry than when happy.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 3:37:26 AM
At 8/12/2012 2:21:30 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
INTP

It does depend on the mood, but then again, your personality also depends on your mood. I have a very different personality when angry than when happy.

This test does not capture the personality completely. I am pretty comfortable interacting with people, speaking in public and working in team. On other hand, for me the best way to relax is to lie down all alone with a good book in hands. I would prefer a lonely walk over a big party any day. So am I an introvert or extrovert?

In any case, the description of INTP is simply not my personality.

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 3:39:20 AM
At 8/12/2012 3:37:26 AM, baggins wrote:
INTP

This test does not capture the personality completely. I am pretty comfortable interacting with people, speaking in public and working in team. On other hand, for me the best way to relax is to lie down all alone with a good book in hands. I would prefer a lonely walk over a big party any day. So am I an introvert or extrovert?

I would say (based on what you just told me) that you are an introvert, who is quite capable at exhibiting extrovert characteristics when the situation calls for it. As such you should score as an introvert, but with a low percentage.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 3:51:31 AM
ENTP

You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (88%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (5%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
mark.marrocco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 4:41:06 AM
INTP

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(88%) Thinking(56%) Perceiving(78)%

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (56%)
You have strong preference of Perceiving over Judging (78%)

I've taken this exact quiz many times, and the results have been fairly consistent, with only a few times resulting in a different type. I think maybe as I have grown into myself more the results of this test have mirrored that, as I've only seen INTP as the result for quite awhile now, and the preferences have gotten stronger, generally, though they still fluctuate a fair amount.
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence."
larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 4:44:03 AM
INTJ
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(100%) iNtuitive Thinking(1%) Judging(44%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (100%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
mark.marrocco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 5:17:18 AM
INTP

The misconception about I v. E is that introverts are somehow afraid or incapable of social interaction. False. All people like and need it to some degree and, lacking other issues with social anxiety for example, have the potential to master it. The real difference between the two is that introverts have higher default brain activity in their cerebral cortex. The result of this is that extroverts have a need to seek out external stimulation more frequently in order to energize their minds. On the other hand, introverts have a need to seek out refuge from too frequent external stimulation in order to give their minds a break from the inevitable overstimulation. You can essentially determine your own tendency by deciding on which types of situations you feel that you gain energy from and/or which types of situations that drain your energy. For me, dealing with more than a few people at a time can be fun and interesting, but usually it tires me out fairly quickly. Alone time is necessary and unfortunately too hard to find these days.

You seem like an introvert probably, although not as extreme as myself. Although I think that it's possible and somewhat likely that you could be an in-between type that this test does sort of not do enough to address, you could probably find a better fit by skimming through some of the close-by type descriptions. When I read INTP it was pretty much immediately evident that they had me pegged as well as could be possible in their inevitably generic manner.

I'd suggest a quick look at INTJ, INFP, INFJ, and maybe the E versions of those for good measure. If you still haven't pegged yourself, then it's pretty much up to how ambitious you want to get reading through the rest of them.
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence."
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 7:10:12 AM
INTJ

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(75%) Judging(33%)
•You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
•You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
•You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 7:25:55 AM
INTP
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(11)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 9:57:48 AM
ISTJ

Am I the only S here?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 10:32:11 AM
At 8/12/2012 3:39:20 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
INTP

I would say (based on what you just told me) that you are an introvert, who is quite capable at exhibiting extrovert characteristics when the situation calls for it. As such you should score as an introvert, but with a low percentage.

Or I am an extrovert who exhibits some introvert characteristics!

baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 10:40:49 AM
At 8/12/2012 5:17:18 AM, mark.marrocco wrote:
INTP

The misconception about I v. E is that introverts are somehow afraid or incapable of social interaction. False. All people like and need it to some degree and, lacking other issues with social anxiety for example, have the potential to master it. The real difference between the two is that introverts have higher default brain activity in their cerebral cortex. The result of this is that extroverts have a need to seek out external stimulation more frequently in order to energize their minds. On the other hand, introverts have a need to seek out refuge from too frequent external stimulation in order to give their minds a break from the inevitable overstimulation. You can essentially determine your own tendency by deciding on which types of situations you feel that you gain energy from and/or which types of situations that drain your energy. For me, dealing with more than a few people at a time can be fun and interesting, but usually it tires me out fairly quickly. Alone time is necessary and unfortunately too hard to find these days.

You seem like an introvert probably, although not as extreme as myself. Although I think that it's possible and somewhat likely that you could be an in-between type that this test does sort of not do enough to address, you could probably find a better fit by skimming through some of the close-by type descriptions. When I read INTP it was pretty much immediately evident that they had me pegged as well as could be possible in their inevitably generic manner.

I'd suggest a quick look at INTJ, INFP, INFJ, and maybe the E versions of those for good measure. If you still haven't pegged yourself, then it's pretty much up to how ambitious you want to get reading through the rest of them.

I don't really identify with description of any type. The first time I took it (in school), I remember it to be an ENTJ. When I took it recently, I became INFP. Today I am INTP!

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 12:00:12 PM
INTJ

Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(100%) Judging(56%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 12:07:49 PM
At 8/12/2012 1:26:52 AM, YYW wrote:
YYW in normal mood (tonight):

INTJ

Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(62%) Judging(89%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)

If I am in a good mood, I usually score ENTP, if I hate the world, I usually score ENTJ.

Needless to say, this is a test with which I have a general familiarity.

I took the test yesterday and received the same result.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 12:27:31 PM
INTJ
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(6%) iNtuitive Thinking(100%) Judging(1%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (6%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 12:45:06 PM
INTJ

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(11%)
-You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
-You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
-You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
-You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 12:54:02 PM
INTJ
Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(75%)  iNtuitive  Thinking(50%)  Judging(67%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 2:25:31 PM
I think a website like this, particularly, is especially conducive to the NT type personality. It's especially interesting, given that very few members of the general population are of that category.
Tsar of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 5:26:47 PM
At 8/12/2012 2:26:22 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Apparently we are all introverts.

Yeah, we've done this before and it's a foregone conclusion that 90% of the active userbase is INTJ or something close to it.

I also am INTJ by the way. I'll actually take the test if you need/want the percentages.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 5:28:03 PM
At 8/12/2012 5:26:47 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 8/12/2012 2:26:22 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Apparently we are all introverts.

Yeah, we've done this before and it's a foregone conclusion that 90% of the active userbase is INTJ or something close to it.

I also am INTJ by the way. I'll actually take the test if you need/want the percentages.

That would be helpful. I'm planning on taking average for those.