Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Why DDO Users Fear The Truth *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 2:48:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have been trying to figure this one out for almost a year now. But when people ask for facts I present it to them on a silver platter, and even for their eyes to see.
And when someone ask for facts and are given them wholeheartedly, and
then denies it. That tells me that that individual has just contradicted themselves are afraid to come out of their little boxes of conventional thinking, and are
too stuck to come out. Its called brainwashed.......... Some people would rather believe a lie rather than
believe the truth. It is easier this way because they are too timid to deal with reality. Ignorance is a sure bliss, and I get that now.
Do you ?
Axiom
Posts: 241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:08:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You can't prove anything. It all comesback to 'ad infinitum,' 'circular reasoning,' or 'axiomatic reasoning' as stated in the Munchhausen Trilemma. So in the end, if truth requires proof, then truth cannot be proven and therefore truth is subjective.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:15:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:13:29 PM, Axiom wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

Hahaha?

http://www.debate.org...
Sapere Aude!
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:18:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

No myths my friends. I do have family that live in the DC area and have heard a lot of things about this place. I would rather believe people who are inside the circle, and have actual connections with the source, rather than a bunch of idiots who
would rather believe that a book or computer overrides reality.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:19:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:08:50 PM, Axiom wrote:
You can't prove anything. It all comesback to 'ad infinitum,' 'circular reasoning,' or 'axiomatic reasoning' as stated in the Munchhausen Trilemma. So in the end, if truth requires proof, then truth cannot be proven and therefore truth is subjective.

Its a truth that involves evidence coming from the soruces and people who associate with it. People talk about what they see and leak information that is
virtually hard to swallow for some.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:19:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:18:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

No myths my friends. I do have family that live in the DC area and have heard a lot of things about this place. I would rather believe people who are inside the circle, and have actual connections with the source, rather than a bunch of idiots who
would rather believe that a book or computer overrides reality.

I'll take that as a 'yes.'
Sapere Aude!
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:20:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:08:50 PM, Axiom wrote:
You can't prove anything. It all comesback to 'ad infinitum,' 'circular reasoning,' or 'axiomatic reasoning' as stated in the Munchhausen Trilemma. So in the end, if truth requires proof, then truth cannot be proven and therefore truth is subjective.

Its a truth that involves evidence coming from the soruces and people who associate with it. People talk about what they see and leak information that is
virtually hard to swallow for some. That includes you.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:21:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:19:59 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:18:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

No myths my friends. I do have family that live in the DC area and have heard a lot of things about this place. I would rather believe people who are inside the circle, and have actual connections with the source, rather than a bunch of idiots who
would rather believe that a book or computer overrides reality.

I'll take that as a 'yes.'

And The Illuminatis connection with the Colorado Shootings. Deep throat stuff that a weak minded whimp like you could never understand or fathom.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:25:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know, inferno. I like that you put an asterisk in the title of all of your threads...it serves as a warning to me to not take any of its contents seriously.
Sapere Aude!
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:27:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:25:30 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
You know, inferno. I like that you put an asterisk in the title of all of your threads...it serves as a warning to me to not take any of its contents seriously.

Then go away. I will not miss you by any means.............Next please.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:32:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:19:59 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:18:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

No myths my friends. I do have family that live in the DC area and have heard a lot of things about this place. I would rather believe people who are inside the circle, and have actual connections with the source, rather than a bunch of idiots who
would rather believe that a book or computer overrides reality.

I'll take that as a 'yes.'

If your family is like you, inferno, their testimony is discredited
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:37:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:32:59 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:19:59 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:18:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

No myths my friends. I do have family that live in the DC area and have heard a lot of things about this place. I would rather believe people who are inside the circle, and have actual connections with the source, rather than a bunch of idiots who
would rather believe that a book or computer overrides reality.

I'll take that as a 'yes.'

If your family is like you, inferno, their testimony is discredited

False. Everyone is different. I have come in contact with people who are
CIA Agents, Freemasons, MegaChurch Pastors, Politicians. And one of these
politicians is the husband of one of my elementary school teachers.
Lovely lady........But anyway, I talk to the idiots here and they know nothing because they give me facts that they believe to be true from weak sources like books, pamplets, magazines, websites, etc.
In other words, garbage. I trust them before I trust you. =)
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:42:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:37:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:32:59 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:19:59 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:18:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

No myths my friends. I do have family that live in the DC area and have heard a lot of things about this place. I would rather believe people who are inside the circle, and have actual connections with the source, rather than a bunch of idiots who
would rather believe that a book or computer overrides reality.

I'll take that as a 'yes.'

If your family is like you, inferno, their testimony is discredited

False. Everyone is different. I have come in contact with people who are
CIA Agents, Freemasons, MegaChurch Pastors, Politicians. And one of these
politicians is the husband of one of my elementary school teachers.
Lovely lady........But anyway, I talk to the idiots here and they know nothing because they give me facts that they believe to be true from weak sources like books, pamplets, magazines, websites, etc.
In other words, garbage. I trust them before I trust you. =)

Politicians... Lie
Freemasons... Freemasons
Pastors... Not always great, though sonetimes chill :P
Former CIA... If he supported his theory he would be bound to secrecy... But as he speaks about something that, if it existed, would be top secret then he's a liar.

Discredited
Conspiracy theory
Maybe, though probably discredited
Discredited

I trust myself over them. http://www.snopes.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 4:50:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/13/2012 3:42:23 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:37:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:32:59 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:19:59 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:18:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/13/2012 3:12:38 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Is this about the Bill Clinton murder conspiracy?

No myths my friends. I do have family that live in the DC area and have heard a lot of things about this place. I would rather believe people who are inside the circle, and have actual connections with the source, rather than a bunch of idiots who
would rather believe that a book or computer overrides reality.

I'll take that as a 'yes.'

If your family is like you, inferno, their testimony is discredited

False. Everyone is different. I have come in contact with people who are
CIA Agents, Freemasons, MegaChurch Pastors, Politicians. And one of these
politicians is the husband of one of my elementary school teachers.
Lovely lady........But anyway, I talk to the idiots here and they know nothing because they give me facts that they believe to be true from weak sources like books, pamplets, magazines, websites, etc.
In other words, garbage. I trust them before I trust you. =)

Politicians... Lie
Freemasons... Freemasons
Pastors... Not always great, though sonetimes chill :P
Former CIA... If he supported his theory he would be bound to secrecy... But as he speaks about something that, if it existed, would be top secret then he's a liar.


Discredited
Conspiracy theory
Maybe, though probably discredited
Discredited

I trust myself over them. http://www.snopes.com...

False. This politician gave me a very detailed and private conversation about
what is going on in his district. The Freemasons do not lie, especially if you see
them in the act. And for the record, this Pastor told me about the spiritual warfare that was going on with him and another well known Pastor.
Again, I trust their story a million times over yours.