Jump to topic:

Vicious Liberals

ReaganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:20:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The Liberals on this site acted insanely and sought to silence me just because I have diffrent opinions on the issues then them and these liberals (one in particular) were totally acting on emotion just as they always do, those who got me banned are inconsiderate fool hearted bad christians.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:21:40 PM
Wut?

The site is run by a conservative. Your banning is therefore either for legit reasons or because Phil thinks you make him look bad.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:24:03 PM
At 9/7/2009 1:20:07 PM, ReaganFan wrote:
The Liberals on this site acted insanely and sought to silence me just because I have diffrent opinions on the issues then them and these liberals (one in particular) were totally acting on emotion just as they always do, those who got me banned are inconsiderate fool hearted bad christians.

I know for a fact liberals did not ban you on this website. They would want to keep you on just to prove how stupid some conservatives can be. (Obviously, conservatives are not all stupid, for I used to be one)
ReaganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:27:14 PM
(Obviously, conservatives are not all stupid, for I used to be one)

Actually i would say thats proof that some are, your a liberal acting under the guise of being a conservative and a christian so Phil felt it would be ok to listen to you and dont comment on my threads i have no use for you.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:33:56 PM
At 9/7/2009 1:27:14 PM, ReaganFan wrote:
(Obviously, conservatives are not all stupid, for I used to be one)

Actually i would say thats proof that some are, your a liberal acting under the guise of being a conservative and a christian so Phil felt it would be ok to listen to you and dont comment on my threads i have no use for you.

Actually, I am a Centrist who will lean to the Right in many circumstances. Your pitty actions of trying to credit yourself are humorous. On this account, maybe you can start acting nice so you don't get banned again? ;)
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:39:02 PM
At 9/7/2009 1:36:17 PM, ReaganFan wrote:
You are most arrogant, ignorant and hateful member of this site, infact im reporting you.

Those are fighting words lol. Why report me? I have done nothing wrong! Anyway, why must you attack me all of the time? You seem to be more arrogant and ignorant by the fact that you would like to lynch others just for a political belief. I am not hateful at all.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:47:03 PM
At 9/7/2009 1:39:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Those are fighting words lol. Why report me? I have done nothing wrong! Anyway, why must you attack me all of the time? You seem to be more arrogant and ignorant by the fact that you would like to lynch others just for a political belief. I am not hateful at all.

The troll wants attention. Don't feed him. It makes him stronger.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ReaganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:51:46 PM
You are most arrogant, ignorant and hateful member of this site, infact im reporting you.

I never even mentioned your name in this thread you just flapped your big mouth and made it obvious your a little nazi who goes around getting people banned.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:53:27 PM
At 9/7/2009 1:51:46 PM, ReaganFan wrote:

I never even mentioned your name in this thread you just flapped your big mouth and made it obvious your a little nazi who goes around getting people banned.

You know what you were hinting at;) You've made like two threads about me, which shows you have a strong obsession with me for some reason. By the way, we did not tie in a debate. There's no point in even typing this.
ReaganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 1:57:32 PM
yes i am so obsessed with you that you commented on MY thread, and i am so obsessed with you that i have you blocked because i literally fear for my safety

as for being tied in a debate that was directed at Panda

Now STOP COMMENTING TO ME I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU, GO AWAY!
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:01:26 PM
At 9/7/2009 1:57:32 PM, ReaganFan wrote:
yes i am so obsessed with you that you commented on MY thread, and i am so obsessed with you that i have you blocked because i literally fear for my safety

as for being tied in a debate that was directed at Panda

Now STOP COMMENTING TO ME I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU, GO AWAY!

Ouch. Well obviously, as this is informal online debating, you have never talked to me directly. Your wording is inaccurate. Better work on your logic.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:05:59 PM
At 9/7/2009 2:03:29 PM, ReaganFan wrote:
stop comment on this thread you little troll

What irony! I love it. Keep it coming. Don't you realize ReaganFan, that you do enjoy this conversaton. You wouldn't keep posting on this useless thread if you really cared about avoiding me;)
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:10:37 PM
At 9/7/2009 2:09:37 PM, ReaganFan wrote:
stop trying to add me as a friend you little creep and stop posting on this thread

This really made me lol
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:12:34 PM
At 9/7/2009 2:11:35 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
He's obsessed?
A christian conservative love affair?
I'm intrigued.

I'm not a conservative. Well, I kind of am, but not really.
ReaganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:14:46 PM
He's obsessed?
I'm intrigued.

This weirdo keeps commenting on all my threads and keeps adding me as a friend after i have ignored his requests multiple times.
untitled_entity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:21:22 PM
At 9/7/2009 2:14:46 PM, ReaganFan wrote:
He's obsessed?
I'm intrigued.

This weirdo keeps commenting on all my threads and keeps adding me as a friend after i have ignored his requests multiple times.

Weird.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 2:28:24 PM
At 9/7/2009 2:21:22 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
He's obsessed?
I'm intrigued.

Weird.

No I have not. Why make these weird comments?
ReaganFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2009 3:02:57 PM
At 9/7/2009 2:28:24 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/7/2009 2:21:22 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
He's obsessed?
I'm intrigued.

Weird.

No I have not. Why make these weird comments?

Not only are you a creep your also a liar
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2009 2:26:20 AM
Another pointless worthless troll clone.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2009 9:47:49 AM
At 9/7/2009 2:12:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

CON Abortion, Euthanasia, Medical Marijuana, Minimum Wage, UHC, Welfare.

PRO Gun rights, George Bush, Water Boarding, Patriotism.

Conservative much :)?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2009 2:51:16 PM
At 9/8/2009 9:47:49 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/7/2009 2:12:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

CON Abortion, Euthanasia, Medical Marijuana, Minimum Wage, UHC, Welfare.

PRO Gun rights, George Bush, Water Boarding, Patriotism.

Conservative much :)?

Well, political tests I have taken show I am more of a Centrist based mostly on my differing views of gay rights and homosexuality itself in comparison with other conservatibes views. I am strongly against the DADT policy, and find other points where conservatives are clearly wrong. However, after hearing many stupid so-called "liberals" on the radio and television ranting on obama, it makes me want to lead way to the Right. However, i.e. Panda, there are still some liberals who actually make sense on most things. ;)
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2009 8:54:05 PM
At 9/8/2009 2:51:58 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I would be best labeled as a Centrist who will lean to the Right in almost all circumstances, if that even makes sense.

I'm not sure it does.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...