Thinking Styles

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 9:59:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey guys,

I found this cool website that graphs your thinking style. I wonder what the type of thinker you are.

http://www.thelearningweb.net...

Concrete Sequential Thinkers tend to be based in reality. They process information in an ordered, sequential, linear way.
Concrete Random Thinkers are experimenters.
Abstract Random Thinkers organize information through reflection, and thrive in unstructured, people-oriented environments.
Abstract Sequential Thinkers love the world of theory and abstract thought.
We stress that no thinking style is superior; they are simply different. Each style can be effective in its own way. The important thing is that you become more aware of which thinking style works best for you. Once you know your own style you can then analyze the others. This will help you understand other people better. It will make you more flexible. And perhaps we can all pick up tips from each other on how to be more effective.

I fell in to the abstract sequential thinker with a strong 52. Feel free to post your score and I'll graph DDO.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 10:31:28 AM
I scored 44 points into abstract random, but it might be interesting to note that I had 40 points - a one question difference - into abstract sequential.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 10:32:34 AM
At 8/22/2012 10:31:28 AM, Mestari wrote:
I scored 44 points into abstract random, but it might be interesting to note that I had 40 points - a one question difference - into abstract sequential.

Actually, I just noticed I counted a question twice, I got 40 into both abstract random and abstract sequential.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 10:33:18 AM
At 8/22/2012 10:32:34 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/22/2012 10:31:28 AM, Mestari wrote:

Actually, I just noticed I counted a question twice, I got 40 into both abstract random and abstract sequential.

Sorry for the triple post, but this interestingly enough also ties my concrete random and concrete sequential scores at 20 each.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:41:25 PM
I ___ x 4 = 12 Concrete Sequential (CS)
II ___ x 4 = 28 Abstract Sequential (AS)
III ___ x 4 = 32 Abstract Random (AR)
IV ___ x 4 = 48 Concrete Random (CR)
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:42:53 PM
My Score:

I: Concrete Sequential: 12
II: Abstract Sequential: 26
III: Abstract Random: 92
IV: Concrete Random: 18

Pizza mountain castle.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 4:02:23 PM
28 Concrete Sequential (CS)
44 Abstract Sequential (AS)
20 Abstract Random (AR)
28 Concrete Random (CR)
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)