Jump to topic:

Leave Godconservativegirl Alone

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 6:25:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
People like imabench and Viper have participate in and created several threads for the purpose of harassing and ridiculing this individual. I don't even think she was older than 14, so there really was no purpose in attacking her. It looks like she deactivated her account as a result of the attacks on this site. Congratulations, imabench.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 6:45:28 AM
At 8/24/2012 6:25:27 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
People like imabench and Viper have participate in and created several threads for the purpose of harassing and ridiculing this individual. I don't even think she was older than 14, so there really was no purpose in attacking her. It looks like she deactivated her account as a result of the attacks on this site. Congratulations, imabench.

Viper is only 15. Granted he probably crossed a line, but both he and GCG seem to be on comparable levels of maturity (which is to be expected, given the relative similarity in their ages).

Imabench is just trolling. No harm no foul.

However, it is my hope that my contribution at least to the "bully" thread will sufficiently end any further contributions to it.
Tsar of DDO
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 7:19:27 AM
At 8/24/2012 6:45:28 AM, YYW wrote:

Viper is only 15. Granted he probably crossed a line, but both he and GCG seem to be on comparable levels of maturity (which is to be expected, given the relative similarity in their ages).

True, but I did not see GCG engaging in the same type of behavior that Viper did.

He consistently bullied her and called her things like "double whore". Just because he was trolling does not mean that his behavior was not harmful or corrosive.
However, it is my hope that my contribution at least to the "bully" thread will sufficiently end any further contributions to it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 7:23:16 AM
At 8/24/2012 7:19:27 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 8/24/2012 6:45:28 AM, YYW wrote:

True, but I did not see GCG engaging in the same type of behavior that Viper did.

He consistently bullied her and called her things like "double whore". Just because he was trolling does not mean that his behavior was not harmful or corrosive.

I didn't see that, but if that is the case, then indeed it is over the line.

Tsar of DDO
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:11:45 AM

+1

*dont know if the +1 looks like I'm supporting the call out or the harassment*

Anyway, she sent a mass PM saying she left because of "mean" members.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:36:47 AM
I also have been trolled by IMABENCH and in fact reported it. I was guarnteed actions to be took against it from the owners and directors themselves. He crosses the line far to many times to be ignored. Telling me praying for people is like rubbing your privates against a tree and telling me I need social services to take my child because im a poor(not his word his was vulgar)parent. I has no idea what kinda of parent I am and i out of line. I hope he gets banished for life. Then attacks Christians and claims he is one.
TheAsylum
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:39:40 AM
At 8/24/2012 8:36:47 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
I also have been trolled by IMABENCH and in fact reported it. I was guarnteed actions to be took against it from the owners and directors themselves. He crosses the line far to many times to be ignored. Telling me praying for people is like rubbing your privates against a tree and telling me I need social services to take my child because im a poor(not his word his was vulgar)parent. I has no idea what kinda of parent I am and i out of line. I hope he gets banished for life. Then attacks Christians and claims he is one.

imabench SHOULD NOT be banned. Without him, this site is completely boring. I do think that he needs to think about what he says before he says it, however.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:41:26 AM
At 8/24/2012 8:39:40 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

imabench SHOULD NOT be banned. Without him, this site is completely boring. I do think that he needs to think about what he says before he says it, however.

Is it fvcked up to ask how he even became to relevant?

I mean, he doesn't seem any more prominent than any other member.

I mean... "double-whore"? How is that getting so much attention? That's about par with "stupid-face."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:53:26 AM
At 8/24/2012 8:41:26 AM, Ren wrote:

He is second in the rankings. He does a ton of debates and a few months ago, he began doing troll debates that captured a great deal of attention.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:59:23 AM
The odds of her leaving and comming back are greater than Royals. Read the entire thread. How many times did she leave?
kfc
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:59:25 AM
At 8/24/2012 8:53:26 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 8/24/2012 8:41:26 AM, Ren wrote:

He is second in the rankings. He does a ton of debates and a few months ago, he began doing troll debates that captured a great deal of attention.

Troll debates, really?

Alright then. >.>
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:03:19 AM
At 8/24/2012 8:59:23 AM, Koopin wrote:
The odds of her leaving and comming back are greater than Royals. Read the entire thread. How many times did she leave?

I only come back because there are a few specific people with whom I wish to speak.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:06:41 AM
Noted: his massive contributions to the site. Though if he is that important to the site then he represents the site. I have been here but a short time and find many things interesting here and I will stay if he does or not. Though to be a high held member your actions reflect the site you promote. His actions are uncalled for. Trolling for minor laughs is not harmful but to out right disrespect members and try to make them leave is poor form any way you look at it. There are many members that are just as important who act in clearly better manner. His actions totally violate rules and traditions. To say well its funn is not a excuse at all. It is not funn for the members he trolls and attacks, think of them. I am for funn and trolling at a decent level but he goes far and away his bounds here. If he continues to act as such what makes anyone here follow rules. By allowing him to continue shows clear favoritism and no regaurd for the rules by which anyone and all should just act anyway they please.
TheAsylum
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:53:35 AM
Let's be honest, this is an open forum for exchange of ideas. If someone does something stupid, they're going to be ridiculed for it. Just like if someone says something smart, they're probably going to be ridiculed for it. The difference is, GCG then started making an arse out of herself. Sure, she is 14, but there are just as young and old people on the site who do similar things. The difference is, she was seeking attention rather than discussion, and the internet came in full force. Right in her face. And she got upset cos it got in her hair. It's a sticky issue, but the thing is, it happens.

Anyway, that's what happened last night, what was this thread about again?

Maybe imabench shouldn't have done what he has done dozens of times already without anyone really taking it seriously, but who cares? It was light-hearted on his part, and then CGC invoked the wrath of God into the discussion of all things, started claiming people weren't really Christian (I've heard this is a big deal?) and sh1t went down. In my book, imabench trolled, she took it to the next level, and then he trolled harder than he ever done before. Then faster. Then Harder. Then Faster. And then it blew up right in her face and it got in her hair.

Euphenisms are great...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:58:19 AM
I'm not gonna defend Imabench's actions (namely because I have not read through the entire thread yet), but the thread was dead for 3 days (meaning it was most likely no longer on the front page, or if it was, it was near the bottom) and GCG brought it back just to say that she was through and referred to DDO as "debate dot dumb."

I have very little sympathy for people that want to make a huge scene when leaving the site. If you want to go, just go. If you want to make a "y'all are stupid meanies!" thread, expect people to laugh at you.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:58:34 AM
At 8/24/2012 9:53:35 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Let's be honest, this is an open forum for exchange of ideas. If someone does something stupid, they're going to be ridiculed for it. Just like if someone says something smart, they're probably going to be ridiculed for it. The difference is, GCG then started making an arse out of herself. Sure, she is 14, but there are just as young and old people on the site who do similar things. The difference is, she was seeking attention rather than discussion, and the internet came in full force. Right in her face. And she got upset cos it got in her hair. It's a sticky issue, but the thing is, it happens.

Maybe imabench shouldn't have done what he has done dozens of times already without anyone really taking it seriously, but who cares? It was light-hearted on his part, and then CGC invoked the wrath of God into the discussion of all things, started claiming people weren't really Christian (I've heard this is a big deal?) and sh1t went down. In my book, imabench trolled, she took it to the next level, and then he trolled harder than he ever done before. Then faster. Then Harder. Then Faster. And then it blew up right in her face and it got in her hair.

Euphenisms are great...

If people had just ignored her instead of insulting her, she would have been forced to either contribute or leave. Sure, the outcome would have been the same, she does not inherently deserve our attention but she does deserve a basic level of respect.

The fact that she was fourteen is important because she is immature by virtue of her age. In addition, she is a teenage female. She is going to seek attention; that is part of her nature. The response on the part of the community was entirely unwarranted.

I am not going to claim that she was blameless, but when she posted her "goodbye" thread, people should have just left it at that instead of making sarcastic remarks.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:59:12 AM

Euphenisms are great...

+1

Also, Imabench is a saint compared to what askbob would have done in the glory days.. I mean... in the past.
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:59:37 AM
At 8/24/2012 9:58:19 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm not gonna defend Imabench's actions (namely because I have not read through the entire thread yet), but the thread was dead for 3 days (meaning it was most likely no longer on the front page, or if it was, it was near the bottom) and GCG brought it back just to say that she was through and referred to DDO as "debate dot dumb."

I have very little sympathy for people that want to make a huge scene when leaving the site. If you want to go, just go. If you want to make a "y'all are stupid meanies!" thread, expect people to laugh at you.

Maybe I'm looking at a different thread.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 9:59:53 AM

Do you expect any better behavior from a fourteen year old?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:01:12 AM
At 8/24/2012 9:59:12 AM, Koopin wrote:

Euphenisms are great...

+1

Also, Imabench is a saint compared to what askbob would have done in the glory days.. I mean... in the past.

Yeah, he would have posted her picture and stalked her.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:01:51 AM
At 8/24/2012 9:59:37 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Also 'Stop it! I am A GIRL! You remember that!'
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:02:21 AM
At 8/24/2012 9:59:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yes. Though I completely understand if my expectations are high, but I also expect that if you want to act like that, don't complain about the clearly foreseeable re-actions to it.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:07:14 AM
At 8/24/2012 9:59:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yes, namely Viper-King, Mouthwash, man-is-good, Contra, OberHerr, Vmpire, USM, Ron_Paul, weirdman, rockylightning, MasterKage, etc. Oh, and 16kadams, interestingly, are all 14/15 years old.

Yes, everyone should expect better behaviour of her.

Also, the age limit of 16 would remove a fairly large number of major users.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:07:29 AM
Allow me to clarify what happened

GSC made a thread announcing that she was going to leave DDO, I did nto care initially because like most other people on DDO, I didnt know who she was at all. My interest in her though rose after midway through that thread she said

"I decided my decision"

Which I thought was funny as hell. I sigged her for saying that and she took offense to it not because I quoted what she said, but because i made her name "Godscrazyassconservativegirl" The reason I made the change is because she claims to hate evolution, love Sarah Palin, and wants to be a scientist when she grows up...

When she saw my signature she claimed I was being a bully (even though I had never spoke to her before and this was the first time I did anything at all) and claimed that I was not a true christian, that Im going to go to hell, and that I am a rat who has a crap life.

So naturally, I retaliated the best way I knew how...... By trolling her.

I later found out that she was mad about the name I had given her and NOT the fact that I sigged her, so I changed her name and that would have been the end of it. However I soon learned that GSC actually made a thread in the education section titled Bullies which was SPECIFICALLY GEARED TOWARDS ME.

http://www.debate.org...

I got my three sheckles out of having yet another thread made about me, however Viper-King went out of his way to fight on my behalf by showing how hypocritical she was acting to be judging and slandering me so hard even though she claims to be a devout Christian. The fight then escalated between her and ViperKing while I was focused more on putting myself on trial for the humor of everyone here.

Point is: The trolling in her goodbye thread was the first and last time me and GSC argued, after that I changed my signature, never talked to her again, and she became more focused on attacking Viper.

As for the accusations against me

1) I nor Viper have never made a thread just to attack her

2) The double whore reference was a reference to how Thett3 was going to leave DDO for createdebate, so I called him a whore. GSC was the next person to say she was going to do the same thing, so I said double whore. Thats all that referecne was about.

3) As for scottydouglas's accusations against me, I never said that I believed that his child should be taken by social services, I have explained what I had said numerous times to him but rather then listen he (like GSC) denounced my christianity among other things

4) The "attacks on christians" has happened only against two people, GSC and Scotty Douglas, anyone else here knows very well I never step foot in the religious forums.

5) Ren, I myself have no idea how my actions have become this relevant either

6) GSC left three times, she comes back only to piss off Viperking and then she leaves again, guess who else came and left numerous times just to annoy people.... Jimtimmy.

7) Lastly, it is not my fault that die hard christians on here have a sh*tty sense of humor. GSC threw a sh*t fit because I changed her name from Godsconservativegirl to Godscrazyassconservativegirl, and Scottydouglas has only been attacking me because I trolled him for believing that Giants from the Bible built the pyramids.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:08:30 AM
At 8/24/2012 10:01:51 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/24/2012 9:59:37 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Also 'Stop it! I am A GIRL! You remember that!'

I'm really tempted to say no guy would make such a scene. Really, really, really tempted. Mostly because if anyone made such a scene and wasn't gay they'd get the living sht heckled out of them.

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:12:24 AM
She's back, I'm claiming multiaccount.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:14:25 AM
At 8/24/2012 10:12:24 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
She's back, I'm claiming multiaccount.

Is it a new account or just reactivated?