Jump to topic:

What Turns Me On

PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2009 10:38:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The DDO Community has always been eager to display its sexist and chauvinistic attitudes to the world. For almost two years now, I have seen members discuss their various fetishes, compare seduction techniques, an debate which female members are the hottest. Several users, such as Eggleston and Simandl, flaunt their blatant sexism, and have become known for it. One member in particular, whom I will not name, was once banned partially because of his sexism; and when he came back, he remained just the same as before, only a little wider because of his fatty bamboo diet.

None of this, however, comes close to a recent topic which discusses whether a woman is sexier when partially clothed. 'How silly!' I thought. 'Of all the things you would coerce a woman into doing, wearing more clothing?' But then I stopped myself. I realized the proposition was not so silly after all. I thought of my own peculiar preferences, and, as shocking as it was to me, I had to admit to myself: I was a hypocrite.

I can lie no further, and I can speak no more untruths: I have a fetish for feminists! The way they get all perked up and angry makes my jollies go wahoozle. They are just so passionate about their beliefs. I especially like how some of them carry protest signs. Sometimes they hold the shaft of these protest signs by their breasts, and my imagination wanders. And what about that Terry O'Neill? You know, the current president of the National Organization for Women, the largest feminist group in the world? Jesus Efking Christ does she have a nice a$$!

I know now I must recant all I have said before. Because women do not struggle to have an equal footing in this world so full to the brim with male chauvinism. Because feminists have not shed blood, sweat, and tears for the rights they currently share and enjoy. Because the years of more overt sexism are completely gone and untraceable. Because in the end, it is all fun and games. And there is no harm.

Or maybe not. Maybe it isn't funny. Maybe you are insecure and require a vent for your insecurities. Maybe you are not too sociable in real life. An anonymous debate website might work. Yes, that might work well.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2009 10:54:37 PM
Strangely, this shoe fits you very well.

Except the part where you seem to assume women must ineviably be coerced 0_0.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 12:45:57 AM
What a load of sexist whiney wank.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 5:13:41 AM
At 9/11/2009 4:05:07 AM, Nags wrote:
I felt vomit coming up my throat while reading this, then it all came up after seeing what Terry O'Neil looks like: http://upload.wikimedia.org...

Eww

She has a beautiful mind. The part of her mind that would be her @$$ is what PoeJoe is referring to.

...I hope.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 8:31:09 AM
PoeJoe, you should go take a Women's and Gender Studies class at Rutgers University. I highly recommend 101. They're usually swarming with HOT, straight freshman girls who are absolutely appalled when they hear about the injustices in the world. I'd consider it to be a fairly liberal school, so you'll hear them all participate and give their two cents about their strife and what needs to be done, etc. It's incredibly sexy to hear these pretty girls talk like they actually give a sh1t. Sometimes I sit in on those classes just to watch and see it all unfold. Mmm. Remember this important bit of advice though: Stick to 101; after that, WGS classes tend to be chock full of fagg0ts and butch dykes all bitching and moaning... I mean it's interesting (and true), but not very sexy.
President of DDO
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 10:23:58 AM
You have to wonder; does this further or degrade the cause of feminists when someone like PoeJoe gets turned on because of their actions?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 10:25:47 AM
At 9/11/2009 10:23:58 AM, Volkov wrote:
You have to wonder; does this further or degrade the cause of feminists when someone like PoeJoe gets turned on because of their actions?

If people like Poejoe are willing to include metal as part of their fantasy, it furthers their goals definitely. If not, it simply remakes them as a sexual symbol.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
untitled_entity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 1:16:48 PM
At 9/11/2009 11:45:50 AM, JBlake wrote:
Am I the only one to find this post to be the most sexist of any statement yet made on DDO?

amen. not that I particularly care. but yeah.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 1:45:38 PM
At 9/11/2009 8:37:57 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Gotta love it. http://www.sinlung.com...

How does that help their cause? Guys will only see them as hot chicks with no brains and girls will see them as sluts.

Anybody who protests pisses me off. It's annoying...
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 1:58:53 PM
At 9/11/2009 1:50:03 PM, JBlake wrote:
Protesting pisses you off?

How else are they supposed to get their points across in an effective way?

Strongly worded letters. Duh
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 2:08:58 PM
At 9/11/2009 1:58:53 PM, Nags wrote:

name one instance where a strongly worded letter has worked and made your enemy crud his pants.
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 2:19:04 PM
At 9/11/2009 2:08:58 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:

name one instance where a strongly worded letter has worked and made your enemy crud his pants.

Ransom note.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 3:14:38 PM
At 9/11/2009 10:23:58 AM, Volkov wrote:

Interesting point.

The feminst in me says RAR RAR RAR!

But the other part of the feminist in me thinks it's cool. You can make the argument that it's a step in the right direction when women aren't chastised but rather appreciated for their efforts in attempting to establish equality.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 3:16:23 PM
At 9/11/2009 1:45:38 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/11/2009 8:37:57 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Gotta love it. http://www.sinlung.com...

How does that help their cause? Guys will only see them as hot chicks with no brains and girls will see them as sluts.

Anybody who protests pisses me off. It's annoying...

There are 2 sides to everything. You make a good point, but the other mentality is the "I don't give a crap - I'm making a statement" aspect. I guess it depends on the protest. This is clearly one not to be taken seriously.
President of DDO
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 3:56:04 PM
You know what really turns me on? When a man and a woman love and respect each other and get married and start a family and become productive members of society. It's making me drool just thinking about it.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 4:01:16 PM
At 9/11/2009 3:56:04 PM, MTGandP wrote:
You know what really turns me on? When a man and a woman love and respect each other and get married and start a family and become productive members of society. They then move into a quiet, suburban, middle-class neighborhood with a white picket fence around their yard and live near a wonderful education system. It's making me drool just thinking about it.

Fixed. So hottttt
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 4:06:12 PM
At 9/11/2009 4:01:16 PM, Nags wrote:
You know what really turns me on? When a man and a woman love and respect each other and get married and start a family and become productive members of society. They then move into a quiet, suburban, middle-class neighborhood with a white picket fence around their yard and live near a wonderful education system. It's making me drool just thinking about it.

Fixed. So hottttt

Seriously guys, this is a family site.

Reported.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 5:32:15 PM
Poe Joe is the Zorro of DDO, He closes his account, and we dont hear from him for weeks, then suddenly out of the blue he drops a bombshell post, and leaves his mark, and then just as suddenly he then vanishes back into the depths of the internet, never to bee seen or head from, for at least another few weeks.
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 5:43:17 PM
At 9/11/2009 4:06:12 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 9/11/2009 4:01:16 PM, Nags wrote:

Fixed. So hottttt

Seriously guys, this is a family site.

Reported.

I lol'd so hard, my sides still hurt.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 7:03:48 PM
At 9/10/2009 10:38:17 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

I know now I must recant all I have said before. Because women do not struggle to have an equal footing in this world so full to the brim with male chauvinism. Because feminists have not shed blood, sweat, and tears for the rights they currently share and enjoy.

LAWL. so true. When exactly WHERE the Great Women wars? where strong , brave ladies with their tough armor and matching heels, BATTLED IT OUT, for their right to shop a Dillard's.
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 7:06:21 PM
At 9/11/2009 2:19:04 PM, Kleptin wrote:

Ransom note.

dam...... Any more examples? cuz that was good.... never would have thought of it....
This is not your place
Nothing matters anymore
- Coheed & Cambria

Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 7:08:58 PM
At 9/11/2009 7:06:21 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:

Ransom note.

dam...... Any more examples? cuz that was good.... never would have thought of it....

Death threat.
Bomb threat.
Extortion threat.
etc.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2009 7:29:59 PM
At 9/11/2009 7:08:58 PM, Nags wrote:
At 9/11/2009 7:06:21 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:

Ransom note.

Death threat.
Bomb threat.
Extortion threat.
etc.

http://www.footnote.com...

Strongly worded war declarations can be pretty bad.