Jump to topic:

DDO's Biggest Moment Of The Year *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2012 11:14:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Well what an incredible week it has been for Mr Inferno. But enough about me, I want to know about what is going on here right now. Or better yet, what has been the highlight even of the year for DDO
so far. Was it Writer Daves mindgames with the great Innomen ? Was it the blossoming of the yellow jessamine flower herself, Lady Royale and the
repentence of her sins. =) Was it the return of Koopin, and his latest adventures
with the world renowed KFC ? Or was it the sudden and abrupt second coming
of Izbo, the walking dead. I have so many choices about this one, but one
stood out for me, and you may never guess what it is. Oh Mr President of DDO,
holla if ya hear me. Tell Juggle I said hello. Any comments you would like to add.
Lets her it then, or forever hold your peace. (Eating KFC)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2012 11:16:04 AM
Ill wager that it was me putting myself on trial and prosecuting myself
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
nate.DDOqa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2012 2:00:31 PM
At 8/27/2012 11:14:01 AM, inferno wrote:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Well what an incredible week it has been for Mr Inferno. But enough about me, I want to know about what is going on here right now. Or better yet, what has been the highlight even of the year for DDO
so far. Was it Writer Daves mindgames with the great Innomen ? Was it the blossoming of the yellow jessamine flower herself, Lady Royale and the
repentence of her sins. =) Was it the return of Koopin, and his latest adventures
holla if ya hear me. Tell Juggle I said hello. Any comments you would like to add.

Banning you for 18 hours :)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2012 2:04:23 PM
At 8/27/2012 2:00:31 PM, nate.juggleqa wrote:

I change my vote to that ^
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2012 2:11:36 PM

+1
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2012 2:29:12 PM

This confirms that you're way better than Phil ever was.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2012 2:32:55 PM
At 8/27/2012 2:08:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
When I hacked half of the members accounts and have continued to act like them since.

I knew it.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 1:55:33 AM

lol
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:18:21 AM

(
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 9:40:08 AM

What about That Fool On The Hill. Most Mysterious DDO user ever.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 12:01:58 PM
When I hacked half of the members accounts and have continued to act like them since.

No wonder there have been some suspicious posts on my account!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 12:02:13 PM
At 8/29/2012 12:01:58 PM, Microsuck wrote:

No wonder there have been some suspicious posts on my account!

Wait! Who is this? I don't recognize this post!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler