Jump to topic:

Inconsistency in Debate Statistics

CriticalThinkingMachine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 1:03:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
In the debate statistics chart, one is able to click on the numbers which display how many debaters a debater has been in, how many he has won, lost, and tied. And in the activity statistics chart one is able to click on the number which displays the how many votes a debater has cast. Yet the number for the forum posts is un-clickable.

Why the inconsistency?
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 1:10:53 AM
For the sake of the political careers of several members here, it's probably a good thing for them that a list of their forum posts aren't instantly observable.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 1:12:05 AM
Not me though. I love my dirt. The feel of it. The smell of it. I often roll around in it and play in it, I even molest small animals in it from time to time.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CriticalThinkingMachine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 1:35:24 AM
At 8/29/2012 1:10:53 AM, FREEDO wrote:
For the sake of the political careers of several members here, it's probably a good thing for them that a list of their forum posts aren't instantly observable.

I see your point, but the same could be said of certain debates topics too, yet they are instantly observable.

And aren't you allowed to keep your actual name private? A politician who makes shameful forum posts can still succeed as a politician despite his shameful forum posts as long as he keeps his real name private. Or,perhaps more realistically, he will succeed as a politician BECAUSE of his shameful forum posts!
nate.DDOqa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 9:13:45 AM
I asked this question before and I believe the answer given to me was because we do not have a built in search function for forum posts.